Disney Princess Mad Libs Disney Princess Style

ajotma posted on Sep 12, 2011 at 09:25PM
I thought it might be fun to play Mad Libs here.

For anyone, who's not familiar what Mad Libs are, here's an explanation: "Mad Libs consist of a book that has a short story on each page with many key words replaced with blanks. Next to each blank is specified noun, verb, place, or part of the body. One player asks the other players, in turn, to contribute some word for the specified type for each blank, but without revealing the context for that word. Finally, the completed story is read aloud. The result is usually comedy, surreal and nonsense."

So, for example, "One day, a ________________(name of animal) went to ________(place) and _________________(past-tense verb) a ______(noun)."

So here's how this is going to work. I am going to post whether I need a noun/verb/adjective/name/adverb ect, and you can reply with a word from the category I need. This word however needs to be related to the Disney Princesses and their movies. So if I ask for a noun you might post "lamp" or "seashell" and so on.

For every word I ask I will only take the first reply, any other reply made after the first will not be counted (or will be counted in the rare occasions when the first one is obviously wrong or inappropriate.)

After I've collected all the words I need I'll post the whole story, where I'll fill in the blanks with the words you have submitted :)

I will give a prop to anyone, who manages to submit 3 or more words per story.

Have fun!

Disney Princess 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ajotma said…
I need a NOUN!
over a year ago avelinforl32 said…
cake
over a year ago ajotma said…
smile
Now another NOUN!
over a year ago milky-way said…
sword