3. find a celebrity to model her after
Please Post a Picture of Celebrity
last edited on Aug 07, 2011 at 10:38PM

Disney Princess 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ajotma said…
big smile
1. Princess Kamini
2. Kamini is romantic and dreams of love. She is the first Indian princess. She is about 16 years old.
3. Aishwarya Rai
over a year ago jade-m-c said…
laugh
any more? i will pick my favorite after more people post replies!!!!
EXAMPLE:
1. Princess Angelina
2. She will be the first Italian princess. She is nice,pretty,and hard-working.
3. Pia Toscano
last edited over a year ago
EXAMPLE:
1. Princess Angelina
2. She will be the first Italian princess. She is nice,pretty,and hard-
over a year ago ajotma said…
I forgot to post a picture of Aishwarya Rai, sorry.

link
wink
it is fine i looked at her picture on google!
over a year ago alexon31 said…
I actually had an idea a few months ago for two princesses, but they both belong to the same story. The movie would be based on the story "snow white and red rose".
Of course their names would be different: Pearl and Rose. They would be sisters and are not princesses at the beginning of the movie (like Belle or Cinderella). Their father died and left them and their mother a farm.
Pearl would be the oldest one and the more responsible. She´s the one who takes care of everything around the house and the farm, but she´s secretley a dreamer and a romantic, and she wishes to find true love. She loves flowers and her garden.
Amanda Seyfried
I actually had an idea a few months ago for two princesses, but they both belong to the same story. T
over a year ago alexon31 said…
Rose is the youngest sister. She is sweet and fun-loving, but a bit careless sometimes. Although she loves her mother and sister a lot, she often disagrees with them. She´s not that interested in love, she just wants to have fun and live adventures. She loves animals, specially her dog (Hoover).
Emma Stone
(Sorry I couln´t upload her picture: link)

I hope it´s ok that they´re two princesses instead of one, but it´s just that they both belng in the story, if it´s not ok I´ll think of something else.
it is fine!!!
please get other people to post!!!
over a year ago DestinieBelle said…
Mine would be based on the story "Sweetheart Roland"
Her name would be Scarlett. She is brave having narrowly escaping death by her stepmother. She is independent and relies on her intelligence and wit to get her out of danger. She is really sweet and is deeply in love with a man named Roland who helps her along the way.
she looks like debbie reynolds but with long thick curly auburn hair...
link
over a year ago SarahCorine said…
smile
1- Princess Lianna
2- Her hobby is writing and she loves to make people laugh. She loves to explore the outdoors, because it gives her creative ideas for her writing. She loves animals and kids. She's very kind and caring, and has romantic dreams of falling in love with someone who could be the perfect father, because she wants to be as best a mother as she can be.
3- Lea Michele
1- Princess Lianna
2- Her hobby is writing and she loves to make people laugh. She loves to explore t
over a year ago ivebeendreaming said…
1 - Princess Rose (German Princess)
2 - She likes walking through her mother's garden. Used to like dancing a long time ago, before she was forced to dance every night with her 11 other sisters (also named after flowers). She likes to read as well. She has light brown hair.
3 - I don't really think any celebrity right now would be good to play her part.
(All credit to Jessica Day George, writer of Princess of the Midnight Ball + other books. Creator of the character Princess Rose and the entire concept)
over a year ago jiggalypuff said…
smile
1 - princess Niamh or Neve
2 - PERSONALITY: she is caring, beautiful and strong witted. She is also quite sensitive.
APPEARANCE: medium length hair (maybe the same length as princess belle). she has dirty blonde, thick, wavy hair. HUGE blue eyes and a tiny beauty mark on her cheek. Rosy cheeks.
LIFE&FAMILY: She was born a princess but hair parents were killed when there was a huge city fire, she was six and her little sister was one. They were taken by their aunt. She loves her sister and aunt more than anything but she hates laws and being royal and wants to marry someone for love and not for money (like princess jasmine)

3- she looks like Jessica alba w/ blue eyes
over a year ago justinfangrrl said…
Name; Kazunomiya
Info:she's gonna be the first japanese princess, she's going to marry a man from the government, but she loves the prince named Arsigawa (not from her kingdom) along the way, she has to cope with the towns peoples rebellion against her brother; the emperor... And the people from beyond the sea (Europeans) who want to make a treaty with them.
Actress; chiziru ikewaki (sorry no pic)
over a year ago blablablu95 said…
Name: Princess Emmeline
Info: She's a greek Princess and she's very selfish she only likes make the others life miserable because the royal advisor (the villian) telling her that all the others are useless until she met a guy that she fall in love and her personality change to good because he said that she is terrible after that the couple end together. The royal advisor thinks that they shoulnd't be together and he tells to her that he is cheating on her. Emmeline's heart was broken she thinks would fall in love again until she find out that the royal advisor paid the boy to leave alone she fired him and they leave happily ever after!
Actress: Zeta Makripoulia
Name: Princess Emmeline
Info: She's a greek Princess and she's very selfish she only likes make the
over a year ago situ123 said…
Princess Purpelina

1)She is beautiful,sweet and fun-loving.
2)Loves to have lots of fun and always always always smiles.
3)She is always making merry.She loves to dance and sing.
4)Loves the colour purple.
5)Loves the world.
6)Her biggest dream is that the there would be happiness all around the world and wants to heal the world.
7)Loves herself very much and loves everyone.
8)Is the most prettiest Princess.
9)She is naughty and may try some pranks on u so be careful!

Actress-Katrina Kaif
Princess Purpelina

1)She is beautiful,sweet and fun-loving.
2)Loves to have lots of fun and always a
cake
The winner is destiniebelle congrats
over a year ago FishermansWife said…
Adding this because I want to:
Princess Sedna
Story she is based on: Inuit legend, Sedna.
Personality: Hot headed, kind towards animals, wary of those above.
Facts about her film: Villians are the Inuit leader who cut off her fingers. Plot of movie revolves around her and the man chosen to comb her hair. At one point tries to kill her father, showing she can be unstable, but later regrets her decision and saves his life when he is betrayed by his people.