Disney Princess Crossover pics PART 1

SarahCorine posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 04:12AM
Okay, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I really need some help. I need crossover pics, but I have no clue how to make them. I'll request a certain crossover and if you submit one, I'll give you a prop.
I need pics, because I'm planning to use them in a video. I will give you full credit if I use them.
Know that if you submit, you're giving me permission to use it in my video, but I will give you credit, as I said before.
Please and thank you. =)

1- Aladdin and Belle as a couple

BTW, does anyone know how to make a video where the characters are moving and not just using pictures? I use Windows Movie Maker and can't really use anything else.
last edited on Jun 27, 2011 at 07:26AM

Disney Princess 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alexon31 said…
Hi, I´m actually not very good at making crossovers, but there´s a spot here that has some very good ones actually. link

I found this one there, but I didn´t make it.
Hi, I´m actually not very good at making crossovers, but there´s a spot here that has some very goo
over a year ago SarahCorine said…
Thank you, and thanks for the link too. I'll check it out.
over a year ago BelleAnastasia said…
This is an icon I made last week. I don't know if you need icons, but anyway, here it is :)
This is an icon I made last week. I don't know if you need icons, but anyway, here it is :)
over a year ago chesire said…
You can use some of mine if you want. :)

link

link
smile
Thanks you guys =)
over a year ago callejahLUVSed said…
Theres already a crossover contest on this spot, and Aladdin and Belle were in the first round -.-
This one isn't really a contest.
meh
Yeah, but people have already made Aladdin and Belle pics.. no point making new ones :P
over a year ago tiffany88 said…
Al in trouble^^
Al in trouble^^