Disney Princess Anastacia

oth-rocks posted on Mar 01, 2008 at 02:57AM
Shouldent Anastacia From the cartoon\film Anastacia be on this syte i mean she was a princess what do you think?

Disney Princess 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dazl said…
She isn't a Didney prinvrss. So shr isn' btad
over a year ago Jillywinkles said…
I thought the same as you, but I googled the movie and it turns out it was made by 20th Century Fox, not Disney!
So she doesn't qualify to be a Disney princess. I have to say, I was really surprised. I mean, I don't own the movie but I saw it and I would have sworn at the time that it was Disney. Weird. I'll have to watch it again.
over a year ago Jillywinkles said…
lol what does "shr isn' btad" mean
over a year ago LisaForde said…
anastasia is a 20th century fox princess not disney as jillyswinkle says
over a year ago Sgilmour14 said…
blush
I think you a right Lisa Forde. Anastasia is a 20th century fox charater which means she is not a Disney Princess.
Who has seen the movie THE BLACK CAULDREN? It supposidly is the worst disney movie ever made. And princess eiwiny isn't even a oficial disney princess
over a year ago PiiXiiE said…
hmmm
i agree. not Disney, so no go. (still a great movie though! just doesn't belong here.)
Sgilmour14,i have not seen The Black Cauldron, but i want to, just because i'd like to be able to say i've seen all the old Disney classics.
over a year ago sandysilva said…
tongue
I actually liked The Black Cauldron!
smile
Me too! I ment that it was the worst moive by disney according to critists and overall, but i think it is a good movie!
Me too! I ment that it was the worst moive by disney according to critists and overall, but i think i
over a year ago TigerRanma said…
Anastasia is not a Disney princess so she's not included. (She's nice looking but isn't as pretty as the Disney princesses either. Her facial design is funny, especially from the front: link)

I thought The Black Cauldron was cool. It was just considered too dark.
last edited over a year ago