disney crossover Body Switch Contest: CLOSED INDEFINITELY

TheCrystalRing posted on Mar 08, 2013 at 01:46AM
Well...since chesire's contest has reached an end, I decided to start this contest! The idea of this contest is to put a character into another character's outfit (ex. Ariel in Cinderella's ballgown). Credit to Safira-09 for the original game on the CAMH club!

Rules
- You can use any screencaps/clipart you like
- The outfit does not need to be full-body, just as long as I can tell what outfit the character is in (although fullbody is preferred when possible)
- You are only allowed to use outfits and characters from full length animated movies; no TV series
- Once you have used an outfit in one round, you cannot use it again for three rounds. However, others are allowed to use the outfit
- You are allowed to change the color of the outfit/dress, but you cannot add textures, glitter, shininess, etc.
- You are not allowed to remove or add something to your chosen outfit/dress, except accessories (ex. Not having Cinderella's ballgown's headband on Ariel in her ballgown)
- You are able to use either a child or adult version of your character if both exist within the character's film[s] (ex. The toddler and teen versions of Jim Hawkins)
-You CAN put a character in a outfit of the opposite gender if you wish (ex. Belle in Phoebus' armor)
- Each outfit/dress can only be used ONCE in each round, even if the color is changed (A merchandise version of the outfit is considered to be different than the original outfit; even if it is based on the same outfit)
- The deadline is 12:00 AM Central Time Zone (or whenever I post a poll)
- After a week, a pick will be made of the entries and whoever gets the highest vote will win.

NOTE: If I post an image I made, it is an entry for the contest; I myself do enjoy body switches.

Winner Rules and Prizes*
-The winner will be given a prop
-The winner can still play in the next round
-The winner will be the one to choose the next character **

*If there is a tie, a tiebreaker pick will be posted, and the outfit with the most votes will be the winner. If there is STILL a tie, the contestant with the least winnings will be the winner.
**Choose the next character on my wall (or message me) instead of writing it here to avoid confusion.

*Click the names to view the bodyswitch they submitted*
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Round 1 - Ariel (The Little Mermaid): link
Round 2 - Amalthea (The Last Unicorn): link
Round 3 - Tiana (The Princess and the Frog): link
Round 4 - Alice (Alice in Wonderland): link
Round 5 - Jane (Tarzan): link
Round 6 - Hercules (Hercules): link
Round 7 - Jasmine (Aladdin): link
Round 8 - Milo (Atlantis: The Lost Empire): link
Round 9 - Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet): link
Round 10 - Kayley (Quest for Camelot): August 6 - 13
last edited on Aug 07, 2013 at 12:28AM

disney crossover 66 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-66 of 66

over a year ago jezquest said…
I'd like to enter if the round hasn't ended, if it isn't too late here's mine c:
I'd like to enter if the round hasn't ended, if it isn't too late here's mine c:
TheCrystalRing commented…
Not too late! Will be closing later today! over a year ago
over a year ago AprilGhost said…
I'd enter, but I don't understand what to do. Are we getting the poll for Milo soon?
yayarose commented…
I have no clue when the poll will go up but I'm assuming soon. The point of this contest is basically what is says, body switching, example: The theme for this round is Milo, you have the choice to edit him as any other animated character (Movies only! No Tv shows!) you choose expect the ones already entered which are Tarzan, Aladdin, Hercules and Prince Phillip. You do it that for every theme untill the round is over and the poll goes up. Read the rules first since I'm not sure I explained clearly. :) over a year ago
AprilGhost commented…
No, I don't understand body switch. over a year ago
over a year ago yayarose said…
Is this round going to end soon? :)
Yes. I have been meaning to for about two weeks now. I lazy. >.< over a year ago
over a year ago TheCrystalRing said…
Congrats to link for winning Round 7 - Jasmine! (Click contestant's name to see entry)

Vote link for Round 8

Round 9 - Jim Hawkins (Treasure Planet): July 28 - August 5
last edited over a year ago
[b]Congrats to <a href="http://images6.fanpop.com/image/forum/200000/200085_1372723243149_full.png">y
Forgive my extreme tardiness of posting this round; my life has been too busy for me at the moment to spend any more than ten minutes tops on the internet. over a year ago
yayarose commented…
we understand! :D over a year ago
Angeelous commented…
cuuuuuuuuuuute! <33333 over a year ago
^Thaaaanks! over a year ago
I wasn't going to participate in this round but I had to. I just love doing these! Okay, I'll stop talking, here's my entry:
I wasn't going to participate in this round but  I had to. I just love doing these! Okay, I'll stop t
Angeelous commented…
hot<3 over a year ago
yayarose commented…
thanks! Let's see how Ariel likes him now! >:) over a year ago
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
My entry
My entry
over a year ago SarahCorine said…
Here's mine.
Here's mine.
yayarose commented…
cute! :D over a year ago
SarahCorine commented…
Thanks. I saw the pic of Dopey and I just knew lol he's so cute here. over a year ago
over a year ago CaterdayGirl said…
I had fun with this one
I had fun with this one
yayarose commented…
I love it! over a year ago
Congrats to link for winning Round 8 - Milo! (Click contestant's name to see entry)

Vote link for Round 9

Round 10 - Kayley (Quest for Camelot): August 6 - 13
over a year ago Angeelous said…
Does it counts this? she has bellle's yellow dress
Does it counts this? she has bellle's yellow dress
yayarose commented…
cute! :3 over a year ago
Yeah, it counts ^^ over a year ago
Angeelous commented…
yayyy*-* thank you! over a year ago
over a year ago kristenfan10109 said…
Here's mine
Here's mine
yayarose commented…
Ooo! I like this!! over a year ago
kristenfan10109 commented…
Thanks hun over a year ago
I think I'll watch the movie before I enter in this round. I rented Quest for Camelot from netflix cause I haven't seen it forever.
Well here it is
Well here it is
yayarose commented…
cool! over a year ago
is it time for a new round yet?
Please see below. over a year ago
*As if singing from Tangled*♫ When will the next round begin?♪ :)
Please see below. over a year ago
ATTENTION: UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THIS CONTEST WILL BE CLOSED INDEFINITELY!

I simply don't have enough time to run it at this current time, as I just started high school and have to juggle three honors classes with the fall play we are setting up. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I will provide a free prop to those who entered this round as consolation prize.
yayarose commented…
Yeah, high school is a lot of work. Its my Senior Year and I'm already stressing! You don't have to apologize, I believe we all understand. Good luck with school! :) over a year ago
^Thank you! over a year ago