DINOSAUR TRAIN Pteranadons they are not dinosaurs?

johnnyboy38 posted on Oct 07, 2012 at 07:43PM
As Dr. Scott had said as a fact that Pteranadons are not dinosaurs but flying lizards. I find that very difficult to believe, as the fact is that birds are dinosaurs. And if you look at the Pteranadon family, they are very bird-like or very close to the apperance of an early developement of a bird, as they also live in a nest, as modern birds live in. Pteranadon also has very hollow bones in it's arms, but yet very strong to support it for flying just like birds do. If you ask me, I still think that Pteranadon may be more closely related to the early development of a bird.
Look at Quetezelqualatis, a large pterasaur that made a cameo appearance in one episode where Tiny had lost her tiny doll during a world tour episode, it looks like there's evidence of some feathers around his collar, as I saw it in a Quetzelqualotis figure sold in a store. Could this mean that pterasaurs evoloved into birds. I'm not a professional, but as I was told that when you can't agree with someone and there's no way to resolve it "Let's Agree to Disagree" I've had a few argurments in dino museums about Pterasaurs being dinosaurs. And I'm sure the same would go with Dr. Scott if I ever met him and argued about Pteresaurs not being dinosaurs. But one thing is clear, Dr. Scott said one interesting fact, "All Dinosaurs Hatched From Eggs." So how could a Pterasaur not be a dinosaur if it hatched from an egg?

DINOSAUR TRAIN No replies