Damon & Elena Damon/Elena activities throughout the break. Ideas?

SpuffyDelena posted on Jun 02, 2011 at 01:55AM
Hey guys, so we've all started going through withdraw so I thought why not make it a bit easier by occupying ourselves? So this is a thread for your suggestions/ideas to get us through the break. The festivities will start in 10 days.

So we need to really figure out everything we're going to do beforehand so I can get it all together.

IDEAS SO FAR:

Scene Survivor: I make a pick with scenes from S2 and we decide which to eliminate everyday by the significance of said scene. This can be for S1 and S2, but I will need help getting the scenes together. We'll be doing the top 100.

Quote Survivor: This is the same sort of thing as the Scene Survivor except with book quotes from all the books. I'll need help getting all the book quotes. We'll be doing the top 60

Video Survivor: Same as the above but with Youtube videos. I will need a list, we'll be doing the top 50.

Caption This: A contest in which we take a random picture from an episode and you add a funny caption to it. This will be a forum topic, and every Monday a pick will be made to decide the winner. The winner will get 5 props.

DVD extras commentary: This will be when the S2 DVD comes out, and the extras/deleted scenes are online. We'll make a forum topic and rant/bitch/squee about everything.

So, I need your ideas, and also your help to get everything together! Message me with your book quotes, video suggestions, and scene suggestions (both S1 and S2)

Damon & Elena 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NateHeartSerena said…
I like all your ideas. Especially the scene and quote survivors.

We already have icon contests dont we?

I just think in the scene surivor we should include all scene important to DE even if both arent in the actual scene e.g. Damon's speech to Jessica and his speech to Andie because Elena might not have been in them but they were huge!
Also when Stefan asks Caroline if Elena is with Damon LOL.
over a year ago TangoThang said…
big smile
I like the scene and video survivors idea because there are so many good DE scenes just there are so many good DE videos and it would be really fun to battle which video or scene is more impressive