Criminal Minds CM Picture Hunt!

girly_girl posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 10:16PM
I saw this game on a few other spots and thought I'd start it here cause its fun!

So basically someone asks for a picture of something that has happened in Criminal Minds
eg. Morgan holding baby Henry

And when a person posted the picture, they get to ask for another picture!
And so the game continues!!

First picture: JJ and Will talking
I saw this game on a few other spots and thought I'd start it here cause its fun!

So basically som

Criminal Minds 230 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 230

over a year ago Terra5 said…
big smile
I recognize that this one is a real toughie.....here's a hint. The episode where Reid can be seen driving his car is the last episode that we see Gideon.

At this joyous time of year - I will also settle for an alternate pic - ANYTHING Christmasy - any CR character!

Merry Christmas All!
over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
big smile
Mwhaha!! Got the car!! Hmmm... Should I also post something festive? Hmm... I'm gonna say no!

I'm gonna follow on from Terra5 and ask for something Christmasy!
Mwhaha!! Got the car!! Hmmm... Should I also post something festive? Hmm... I'm gonna say no!

I'm
surprise
Ohhhh my gawd.........are you ever good! Touche! I am impressed! (off to look for something xmassy!)
I have to tell you though.....I DID get something Christmasy in the mail today - I will dig out my camera and take a pick - post it later today or tomorrow. I have.....(drum roll please).....an AMAZING Reid t-shirt by fooltech! YES....it arrived today - has a pick of geeky Dr Reid (by Jenyffer). My daughter saw it...flipped out and squealed like a 5 year old child (she's mid-20's). Sheesh - didnt even know she was a CM fan let alone a Reid-geek. Guess who gets to wear the Reid shirt now .... :-p~~~~ *lol*
tongue
Criminal Minds 15 - Alas....I have looked...reviewed all the episode summaries of CM and can find nothing with Christmas. Perhaps you will take pity on us and provide a request that is a tad bit easier to meet.

Thank ya!
over a year ago magsf99 said…
big smile
Criminalminds15, where are you...? Please come back, I want to go picture hunting again!! ha ha!!
over a year ago evacmlover said…
heart
hello people..i am from greece and a big fan of criminal minds...it is unique!HOTCH and MORGAN I LOVE YOU:P:P.REID you are so cutee and girls you are great!!
over a year ago girly_girl said…
monkey
um what pictures are being asked for??!!
Cause this forum has kinda stopped and is now just for people and their random comments!!
over a year ago criminalminds15 said…
blush
Thanks evacmlover!

Oh no! Know I feel evil! It's topped because of me! You didn't get a screenshot, I knew there wasn't an episode like that, I thought someone would just post a fanart. Can't people post those?! Ooops...

OK, erm... I would like a picture of Hotch talking to JJ! (that one's easy isn't it?!)
Yay! Glad to see you're back criminalminds15!!

Here it is>>>
I would like a pic of Reid with his crutch please
last edited over a year ago
Yay! Glad to see you're back criminalminds15!!

Here it is>>>
I would like a pic of Reid with his
Hooray - we're back on track with posting pic requests! And I have just the pic(s) you're asking for! Enjoy! and as a follow up request - I would like to toss out this challenge. There is a pic (actually a video) that shows MGG in his tighty whities - find it and post! (talk about your eye candy) *lol*
Hooray - we're back on track with posting pic requests!  And I have just the pic(s) you're asking for
Grrrr - only posted one so here is the second
Grrrr - only posted one so here is the second
....and for your viewing pleasure - the final crutch pic!
....and for your viewing pleasure - the final crutch pic!
Hmmmmmm - do I need to create a bit of interest here? Has no one else seen this little gem? And - its 'boxers' not 'briefs'
Here's some motivation! And yes Virgina - there is a shower scene!
Hmmmmmm - do I need to create a bit of interest here?  Has no one else seen this little gem?  And - i
big smile
Hi Terra5, I can see how much you love Reid...but does this pic you're asking for actually happen in Criminal Minds? If so, I can't believe I've never seen it!!! Anyway, I'm searching but its proving a toughie...here's something to keep you entertained while you wait...
Hi Terra5, I can see how much you love Reid...but does this pic you're asking for actually happen in
Hey Mags - no, sorry, I should have specified that this pic (video) falls outside of his work in CM. It is dated from 2000 and was done by a classmate from Tisch I believe. And it is obscure! I will post the link for you (it is on You Tube) tomorrow night if no one finds it by then!
mischievous
Here it is....as promised! Straight from You Tube! Next, let's have a pic of Hotch and the Reaper!
smile
Sorry I took so long! Here it is, hope its okay...
If so, I would like a pic of...Reid and Morgan - any one, just make it a good one ;)
Sorry I took so long! Here it is, hope its okay...
If so, I would like a pic of...Reid and Morgan -
over a year ago Ginevra17 said…
Ok, I found this... Well, it's not really Reid and Morgan, but Matthew and Shemar XD ...but I like this picture! XD
Now I'd like a picture of Morgan and Hotch ^__^
Ok, I found this... Well, it's not really Reid and Morgan, but Matthew and Shemar XD ...but I like th
YESSSS....we are back on track and sharing the love!!!!
Thanks CM gals.....it was getting lonely in here.
Let's hear it for the gals....anything with JJ and Garcia!
YESSSS....we are back on track and sharing the love!!!!
Thanks CM gals.....it was getting lonely in
over a year ago jalicefan15 said…
Here you go, i would like a picture from the episode risky buisness or one of any unsub
Here you go, i would like a picture from the episode risky buisness or one of any unsub
big smile
Ok, I'll answer to Terra5 first (I'm still looking for any image of an unsub, so XD): here they are, beautiful as the sun ^__^ Is it ok?
I'd like a picture of Read in season 1 please! ^__^
Ok, I'll answer to Terra5 first (I'm still looking for any image of an unsub, so XD): here they are,
wink
Oh Ginevra17....what a wonderful pic! I had not seen this one - don't they both just 'sparkle'? Must be a dream cast to work with!
Now I will get busy and see if I too can find an "unsub" and a season 1 Reid - the adorkable version! *lol*
Thanks Jalicefan15 - we have not forgotten about you!
smile
Here we go - season 1 Reid...from the very first episode!!!
Here we go - season 1 Reid...from the very first episode!!!
smile
And here's another one, from the same episode, because you can never have too much of Reid!!!
Can I please have a pic of Reid with papers in his hand?
And here's another one, from the same episode, because you can never have too much of Reid!!!
Can I
Oh Magsf99 - doesn't Reid look like a baby!! Now he's just a babe - *lol* Great pics! And before we move on to finding Reid with papers in his hands - here's the "unsub" that Jalicefan15 asked for!
NOW......I am off to find Reid and Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts....hehe
Oh Magsf99 - doesn't Reid look like a baby!!  Now he's just a babe - *lol* Great pics!  And before we
big smile
Awwww thanks Magsf99!! So adorable "little Reid"! XD
Jalicefan15, I found one of my favourite unsubs ever! Here he is: an amazing James Van Der Beek, episodes 2.14 and 2.15! He was AWESOME!!! ♥
Looking for Reid and the papers now XD
Awwww thanks Magsf99!! So adorable "little Reid"! XD
Jalicefan15, I found one of my favourite unsubs
kiss
Okay....technically, this is a FILE folder and not papers...Ginevra let me know if this qualifies as acceptable.
If it does....I would like a pic of any of the team members with a 'rescued' victim!
Okay....technically, this is a FILE folder and not papers...Ginevra let me know if this qualifies as
over a year ago goose29 said…
This is one of my favorite scenes!

I would like a picture of the whole BAU from an episode (i.e. screencap, not award show or publicity photo).
This is one of my favorite scenes! 

I would like a picture of the whole BAU from an episode (i.e. sc
Terra5: actually you should ask this to Magsf99, it was her who asked a picture of Reid and the papers XD I think this is good anyway ^__^
Goose29: is it ok? It's a screencap! XD Sorry, but I couldn't find anything better! :(
If it's ok I'd like a picture of Garcia and Morgan, please ^__^
Terra5: actually you should ask this to Magsf99, it was her who asked a picture of Reid and the paper
big smile
Terra: Just to let you know that the pic with Reid was perfect! ;)

Here you go Ginevra...awww...they look like the perfect couple.
Speaking of couples, I'd like one of Reid with a girlfriend
Terra: Just to let you know that the pic with Reid was perfect! ;)

Here you go Ginevra...awww...th
Gosh, it's so hard to find Reid with a girlfriend! This is from episode 1x18 (I guess XD) and it's Reid with Leila, is it ok? Please, say yes! XD
I'd like a picture of Rossi and Emily ^__^
Gosh, it's so hard to find Reid with a girlfriend! This is from episode 1x18 (I guess XD) and it's Re
over a year ago goose29 said…
This took longer than I thought it would. (And that's a really cute picture of Reid by the way.)

I would like a picture of Garcia and JJ from season 4.
This took longer than I thought it would. (And that's a really cute picture of Reid by the way.) 

I
I know, it's a little longer then the normal, but it's the only picture I was able to find XD
Anyway, here you go: JJ and Garcia from season 4.. Evan if Garcia is almost turned XD
Now I'd like a picture of Morgan and Emily! ^__^
I know, it's a little longer then the normal, but it's the only picture I was able to find XD
Anyway,
over a year ago VampiresRevenge said…
Here you go: Morgan and Emily.

Hm... I want a pic of Eddy Mays (Kris Lemche) from the episode Blood Hungry. (Is that too specific?)

Here you go: Morgan and Emily.

Hm... I want a pic of Eddy Mays (Kris Lemche) from the episode Blood
Yeah, probably XD
smile
Haha, sorry. Maybe a picture of Hotch smiling.
big smile
Whew! Now that was a toughie, but here it is - hope its okay! There was another one of him with Hayley but that's already been used in this forum so I thought I'd pick a different one.

Can I please have a pic from the episode "Minimal Loss"
Whew! Now that was a toughie, but here it is - hope its okay! There was another one of him with Hayle
big smile
Thanks! I love seeing Hotch smile.

I'd like a pic from L.D.S.K.
Thanks! I love seeing Hotch smile.

I'd like a pic from L.D.S.K.
smile
Aw, that is a FAB pic of Reid :) :)
Here you go, hope it's okay, I'd like a pic of Reid with one of those storyboard things (sorry I haven't got the right terminology!) that he has to work on for each case.
Aw, that is a FAB pic of Reid :) :)
Here you go, hope it's okay, I'd like a pic of Reid with one of
over a year ago mrsspencer_reid said…
Is this Right??????
I want one of Reid on Crutches!!!!!!!!
Is this Right?????? 
I want one of Reid on Crutches!!!!!!!!
smile
Pefect!!
Here you go, I think this was used already but its the only one I could find...
I'd like one of Reid without a tie please
Pefect!!
Here you go, I think this was used already but its the only one I could find...
I'd like o
Does this work?

I'd like a pic of Reid and his mom. :)
Does this work?

I'd like a pic of Reid and his mom. :)
big smile
Here you go!
Now a picture of smiling Derek please!
Here you go! 
Now a picture of smiling Derek please!
over a year ago jessiewolf said…
smile
im surprised i found onebut here it is...:)
im  surprised i found onebut here it is...:)
over a year ago jessiewolf said…
I want of Reid from Minimal Loss...:)
big smile
Here you go...guess what? I found 3 and I love Reid so much I'm going to post them all!!!
Here you go...guess what? I found 3 and I love Reid so much I'm going to post them all!!!
big smile
Number two...
(or "uibhir a do" (pronounced ivver a doe) in Irish - just a piece of useless info)
Number two...
(or "uibhir a do" (pronounced ivver a doe) in Irish - just a piece of useless info)
big smile
And last but not least....

I would like a pic of Reid and Morgan please!!
And last but not least....

I would like a pic of Reid and Morgan please!!
big smile
Beautiful pictures, magsf99! ^__^
Is this ok? :)
Now... uhm... A picture of Emily, Penelope and JJ! The CM girls! xD
Beautiful pictures, magsf99! ^__^
Is this ok? :)
Now... uhm... A picture of Emily, Penelope and JJ! T