Christmas Fanpop Christmas Party 2012!!!!!

pinkmare posted on Dec 01, 2012 at 08:39PM
santa's enchanted forest :3
it will end at january
santa's enchanted forest :3
it will end at january
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 01:37AM

Christmas 352 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 352

over a year ago pinkmare said…
big smile
welcome to santa's enchanted forest :D everybody
welcome to santa's enchanted forest :D everybody
over a year ago blondeprincess said…
laugh
YAY!!!!!! "grabs ciel arm* so where do you wanna go rollercoaster , ferris wheel, hall of mirrors , food court you are the birthday girl after all
tongue
not the hall of mirrors no *to blondeprincess* do you remember what happen last time when me , you and the others went to the hall of mirrors ? oh
over a year ago Shiizuo said…
Hall of mirrors? Knowing my outbursts, that wouldn't end well...at all. *Looks off to the side, envisioning mirrors and broken glass flying around.* But, it's Ciel's choice. *Looks at her.*
oh and here ciel :3 gives *cielxlizzy19 a picture* happy birthday :3 and merry christmas
oh and here ciel :3 gives *cielxlizzy19 a picture* happy birthday :3 and merry christmas
i agree with shizuo please don't pick the hall of mirrors you don't know what i experienced
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CielXlizzy19 said…
AH. THAT PICTURE <3 xD

Oh, I guess....the rollercoaster? If that's okay with you guys ♥
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
Walks in and no one is there - There is a note pinned to the wall that says, "We have all gone to The Enchanted Forest" ~ Okay~~

Sets presents down carefully and slowly.... (tags say to Val & one to Taylor)

[vintage & real red Jade earrings from China]
Walks in and no one is there - There is a note pinned to the wall that says, "We have all gone to The
over a year ago Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
{pens a note to leave~
I did explain before today how I was going to try to do both but already had a party planned-I may have been the only one who did explain prior to [& it is here on page 11], but when I invited people to this party, there are only my bf & Wantadog from that whole group here that have made it to mine yet. So no one has left for mine really except me & Cruz who is sort of helping me host.

I am glad you think my parties are great & all, u.u -I'm kinda have'n a bit of a difficult time myself, so at least you can fly off to some enchanted Christmas land O_O I guess all we can do is what we can... PS. My Santa Buddy was going to be Haremaster99 but I had not heard from her-I was going to surprise her as her secret Santa too and Cruz... and I had more gifts too~ I am sorry about me having to leave for my own soiree making you feel bad. I am. You know my club MEANS "party" -of sorts, I planned mine to also celebrate mine and Cruz's anniversary with each other & friends. (I had told Val, also). My plans have not wholy worked out either. BUT~ Happy Birthday Ciel!! -WOOT!- & Merry Christmas to all" finishes scribing the note and sets it aside ~
{pens a note to leave~ 
I did explain before today how I was going to try to do both but already had
laugh
*to ciel , pinkmare and shizuo* to the rollercoaster !!!! huzzah *drags pinkmare with me*
come on guys * me and pinkmare seats on the front row with ciel and shizuo behind* ride starts WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pulls hands in the air* this is great !!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
*to ciel , pinkmare and shizuo* to the rollercoaster !!!! huzzah *drags  pinkmare with me*
come on g
over a year ago Bubgum said…
laugh
So glad it's you 4 up thire than me
laugh
*sees bubgum from rollar coaster * HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BUBGUM WE CAN SEE YOU FROM DOWN HERE DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANT ?
No and ime pritty shore I am not one!!!!!!!)!£
smile
*roller coasters* whooo that was one swell ride *walks over to bub gum * that was an experission you see when your far away fom a person you don't know what they look like so when your like say up stairs , on a building or somewhere in a beach it means that size of the person your far away from is the size of an ant :3 now it's your turn to pick the choice of the ride :)
smile
*walks where blondeprincess and bubgum* lord have mercy that was a sweet ride not to mention too fast but it was sooo cool :3 so girls what were you guys talking about ?
big smile
nothing much looks around the place wow
over a year ago Shiizuo said…
*Topples around, bumping into people and staggering.* Great ride...wonderful... *Stumbles a bit more, looking a bit dizzy.* ...where to...next?
smile
how about the hall of mirrors ?
i'll just sit this one out you guys go and i'll go get something in the food court so what do you guys want ?
candyfloss. but why cant you go in to the hall of mirrors
you don't want to know okay for those of you who wants to the halls of mirrors raise your hand *raises hand* and for those who don't want to go don't raise your hand
okay candyfloss *to ciel , blondeprincess , shizuo* what you three ?
*is a little dizzy* Ah....some DippingDots I guess....if they have any at the food court. B|
big smile
oohh get me a pink cotton candy :3
smile
okay dippingdots and pink cotton candy how about you shizuo ?
heart
i love cotton candy >3
so do i
over a year ago humphrey21 said…
big smile
Hello everyone I'm finnaly here lol!!!!!!
big smile
Humphrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're hear hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
big smile
Hahaha hayyyyyy *hugs u back* this is a great party
smile
i know we have to thank the others for that
smile
Ya I knw I'm totally gonna thank them 4 everything they did here its really cool
i know
laugh
Lol so wut u wanna do 1st
smile
well if we wait for the others we where going to go in a hall of mirrors
smile
Ok let's wait *smiles* u wanna sit down down
smile
em ok
Ok *smiles and sites down on a bench*
Sits down next to him
big smile
Do u knw when there gonna come back lol
laugh
Nope I just know when I wake up thirs a load of comments
smile
Lol i knw right haha
..... Where is everybody
I don't know, we're just waiting for Val to come back from the Food Court...
you guys may continue the party carry on i can't be online some lady came to my house and offered me a job so i have to be offline because i have things to think of when i graduate oh and taylor called she going over at her dad's and step mom's house
Ok!! Well have fun and merry Christmas :)
smile
thank and have a merry christmas guys bye :3
Bye pinkmeare! Shall we go into the hall of mirrors?
over a year ago E-Scope90 said…
big smile
MERRY EARLY! CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!! ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!! *jumps out window*
over a year ago E-Scope90 said…
sick
I'm okay!