Charmed A Christmas ` Challenge ` ♥ [ closed ]

KaterinoulaLove posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 09:43AM
So Charmies, credit go @link who found that @ TUMBLR.COM and posted it link I changed it a little Bit so It fits charmed as well ;)

1. Post an audio of one of your favorite Christmas songs !

2.Which has been your favorite Christmas of all time and Why?

3.Best gift ever received. ?
-Has any of it to do with Charmed? Like someone got you a DVDset ?

4.Favorite Christmas movies ?

5.A holiday dessert of your choosing ?

6.Best holiday traditions ?

7.Do you give to charities or other people around the holidays? Which is your cause of choice?

8.Do you get presents to your friends? Do you feel great by doing it,or you do it just because?

9.Describe your typical Christmas Eve!

10.Do you still believe in Santa Clause? If no, how did you find out he was fake?

11.If you could spend the holiday any place in the entire world, with whomever you wanted, where would you be and who would you be with?

12.You have one Christmas wish. What is it?

13.Have You Ever Spent a Whole Christmas Eve,or New Year`s Eve watching Charmed? Or just one day ,drinking hot chocolate near the fireplace and eating christmas deserts watching it?

14.Don`t wish that there was A christmas Charmed episode?

15.If Yes,How do you imagine it`d be?

16.What Presents would you get to Holly,Rose and Alyssa? Would you ever sent them christmas Cards?

17.When you think About Christmas and Cards what comes to your mind?

.Why is Christmas important to you?

So ,I hope you enjoyed these questions ;) Christmas is a so touching and beautiful period of the time.It`s nice sharing things with other people,and especially when they are you friends!Even if they are your fanpop beloved friends ♥

So Charmies, credit go @[url=http://www.fanpop.com/fans/Jennx]Jennx[/url] who found that @ TUMBLR.COM

Charmed 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
heart
Yay, Christmas challenge! =D
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
heart
<3 woot woot :D
over a year ago KaterinoulaLove said…
kiss
Not challenge with The charmeland Meaning But yay ;) Get ready for A Christmas Challenge there too:D ♥
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
kiss
I know it has nothing to do with Charmeland :) I just love the idea.
kiss
:)):):)*
over a year ago LovingLucy said…
heart
Didn't know how to do audio.. so here's video.

link

Any Christmas with my parents. Every Christmas was special to have my Dad with us.

3.Best gift ever received?
-Has any of it to do with Charmed? Like someone got you a DVD set ?
All my DVD's including Charmed, and any scrapbooking supplies. Also the gifts I bought myself. Trading cards of Buffy, Angel, and Charmed!

Movie: A CHRISTMAS STORY!, I'll Be Home For Christmas, and A Charlie Brown Christmas. Shows: Buffy, Home Improvement, I Love Lucy, Golden Girls, The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour (I watch wintery shows, too), House...

Cheesecake. Preferably with caramel and nuts.

Tree, decorations, LIGHTS, wine, Christmas music

7.Do you give to charities or other people around the holidays? Which is your cause of choice?
My mother supports a girl named Gloria in Zambia. I send cards and money if I can.

8.Do you get presents to your friends? Do you feel great by doing it,or you do it just because?
Yes, but I do more handmade cards than gifts. If I do gifts they are handmade, too.

Well now it's different because I'm with my husband and in-laws. We get to open a gift Christmas Eve!

10.Do you still believe in Santa Clause? If no, how did you find out he was fake?
I was from a strict Christian upbringing and NEVER believed in Santa. I didn't have Christmas until I was about seven, and even then there was no tree. My father decided finally to do a real Christmas because it was his favourite time time of the year.

11.If you could spend the holiday any place in the entire world, with whomever you wanted, where would you be and who would you be with?
My husband, mother, and father. (Yes I'm bringing him back to life...) I would want to go to the Poconos at my friends' house. Beautiful in the winter and fall.

One more Christmas with Dad. But you saw that coming...

13.Have You Ever Spent a Whole Christmas Eve,or New Year`s Eve watching Charmed? Or just one day ,drinking hot chocolate near the fireplace and eating Christmas deserts watching it?
I can't remember. I've had a lot of Christmases... (I'm so old lol). Guess I'll start a new tradition this year! (I've been watching Charmed almost non-stop the last few days though... I think that counts...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

15.If Yes, how do you imagine it`d be?
Some Jack Frost schmuck of a demon coming in to ruin their holidays. However Christmas is a very Christian holiday...

16.What Presents would you get to Holly,Rose and Alyssa? Would you ever sent them christmas Cards?
Cards YES. I make all my cards hand made. Maybe I'll take pictures.
Holly: A nice English leather saddle with breakaway stirrups. (Yes I ride)
Rose: A red lava lamp.
Alyssa: A donation to PETA.

Handmade. Always.

It was my father's favourite holiday. We had a lot of fun. A boy did the parents buy a lot of gifts... They went all out.
Aww that was so touching reaing it Honey...
I`m really sorry that your dad is not in life..And I get your feelings..I wish my grandpa was with me </3 .
...These days are meant to spend with people you love most in life..Includng family and grandpas and stuff..
DOn`t worry ! ..Smile and think that your dad would want you to spend these christmas very nice ,in love and Hapiness :)...♥
Thank Kat I adore you. :)
kiss
:D:D♥
over a year ago piperleoforever said…
link

When i was younger,cuz it was all well and nice.

3.Best gift ever received. ?
Selena Gomez CD
-Has any of it to do with Charmed? Like someone got you a DVDset ?
No.

I don`t know.. I watch allot of movies on Xmas.

Ice Cream! Kidding,i think i would like cake.

To be with my family and to just sit like that.

No,not that i know of. Maybe just when someone goes around.

I do,but it`s just stuff that makes them happy,and i feel good by it.

Sitting there,relaxing and being with my familiy! <3

No,i stopped when i was like 7 or so :)

I would be like in Egypt with Selena Gomez. :D

To recive nice presents :D

13.Have You Ever Spent a Whole Christmas Eve,or New Year`s Eve watching Charmed? Or just one day ,drinking hot chocolate near the fireplace and eating christmas deserts watching it?
No,not the whole Eve,but i watch it over the day,with some nice hot chocolate after a day outside.

Yes!! :)

Like Piper is happy to be with Leo and the boys and than a demon attacs,she kills him but he gets back and .. on and on.. :)

I would sent to Holly something about family,Alyssa something to wear and Rose .. idk. :D
I would sent them card,with my nummber on,so they can call me ;)

A Tree,Family,Wishes,Cards,Warmness.. Allot :D

Because it all about family,about each other. This is the best time of the year cuz you get to spend some real time with your folks. :D

love you Kat for posting this. :)
xoxo,Xmas Girl :D
last edited over a year ago
heart
link

It was 2 years ago..I had a great time durin` the holiday♥ Hanging out with friends a lot and Having a great time with family and relatives.My grandma was still alive and I was Happy to spend the christmas with her..It was the main reason it`s been a very sweet christmas♥

3.Best gift ever received.
-Has any of it to do with Charmed Like someone got you a DVDset
Erm not with charmed unfortunately[ The best gift ever received,I remember it was a kitchen set xD one of those that small kids play with ¦ I was so excited and when I woke up the morning and I ran under the tree I saw the biggest Package I`ve ever received ! I wanted to become a chef and since then I never stopped playing with it ! every cristmas since then was asking for kitchen equipment!! ΧDDD childish I know ! But until I was 11 I ADORED MY LITTLE KITCHEN :DD♥

4.Favorite Christmas movies
hmm..I guess It`s Home Alone ♥

5.A holiday dessert of your choosing.
I love the cake of the New year`s eve,and some chocolate cakes my mum makes :D

6.Best holiday traditions?
I love when we adorn the christmas tree and I adoooooooore when I decorate my room in christmas spirit Also when I send cards to all my friends and I feel so happy =] ^^♥

When I see homeless people in the street I always give them that little something ...I feel so much pity for them.

8.Do you get presents to your friends Do you feel great by doing it,or you do it just because?
I feel AWESOMEEEEEEEE by doing iiit D I always do ♥ I love when I see their faces excited:D

..Well I wake up at around 10pm and I eat breakfast ! Not too much because I want to get a lot hungry till 2pm when we eat ! At 12pm I get ready Wearing my clothes [ formal ones ] and I start helping out at the table ,having fun taking pictures it`s a loot nice ) ..We eat all these dalicious things ,you cannot imagine how delicious they are ! link ,lots of salads and some greek traditional plates are..yummy !♥

10.Do you still believe in Santa Clause If no, how did you find out he was fake[b]
I still Beleive in Santa`s Spirit.But I don`t remember how I found out that he didn`t come to our house ! I do remember that every Happy New year`s Eve was the best day of my life and that every night I was hearing some noise from his carol ! Like chingles xD or I thought so xD

[b]11.If you could spend the holiday any place in the entire world, with whomever you wanted, where would you be and who would you be with?

Well,Somewhere with snow definitely..With romance.♥ In Paris ! With my bf..! Staying in a lovely chalet with a huge fireplace.*-*

My family may always be healthy and with me ♥

13.Have You Ever Spent a Whole Christmas Eve,or New Year`s Eve watching Charmed Or just one day ,drinking hot chocolate near the fireplace and eating christmas deserts watching it?
My last year`s Christmas eve *-* ..Near the fireplace,with a pc and charmed season 2,hot chocolate.Outside raining and storm-ing [ :P:P ] ..It was so charmed..

I so DOOOOOOO !! it`s one of the most lovely seasons of the year..I so wanted to receive the christmas spirit through charmed ♥

Well, decorating ,cooking,bying presents,snowing,just a small demon attack that costs piper`s desert [ xDD ] and generally and episode full in christmas spirit and loooove ♥

I would Get Rose a jwellery, Alyssa,hm a fancy shirt of her taste,and Holly ,hm hard..I love her SO muuuch :-D Maybe I`d make her something HUUUUGE to tell her how much I love her and i`d buy her aa..aa...lucky charm :D And ofc I`d sent them cards *-*

Snow,love,warmness,charming atmosphere,shopping in the streets full with lights,hot chocolate,friends,family....So many thiiings♥

Because It`s my favourite season of the year.And because I do so many things creative and no,and because I just adoreee it ^^
last edited over a year ago
heart
Good job girls :)
Christmas is Over:) Pretty quick but pretty great too :*
Is there a winner or are we sharing with each other? Now I'm hungry...
..Haha Not a challenge like this :P
crying
haha it was good but im :( cuz Xmas is over... :'(