Charmed Spell Contest! [Round 3: OPEN]

sevendeadlysins posted on Jul 19, 2010 at 04:19PM
Yeah, title says it all. I don't know if I will have many participants in the CD cover contest (sorry, Ellen, thanks anyways), and this just hit me when I was making a new format for a different spot with the shuffle thing.

Anyways, I give you a prompt, and you write a spell! It's definitely for those who like to express their creative side, but it could be really fun. Maybe there have already been spells like these, but I'd like to see what YOU ALL come up with!

So, let's see what happens. (I'll see how many participants I get before this goes into stage 2...)

[Round 3: OPEN for entries]: Create a spell in order to transport you into your favorite fairytale. ©Ellen

link: Create a spell to pull your favorite TV show character out of their show. Use names. link
link: Create a spell to place yourself inside any TV show. RECOMMENDED [not required]: Use titles and city/state/country names. link
[Round 3]: Create a spell in order to transport you into your favorite fairytale.

Go for it!

New rule: Winner gets to choose the next theme. I guess that didn't matter first round. Ahem, so... Good luck!
last edited on Mar 10, 2011 at 02:29PM

Charmed 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...