Charmed Recognizing Charmed - The Results!

sevendeadlysins posted on Jul 17, 2010 at 05:57PM
Sorry this was delayed. For some reason, I thought my end date was the 20th, but it was actually the 15th. Oops. Oh well, better late than never.

Thanks for voting!

Best actress on Charmed: The award goes to... Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell.

Best actor on Charmed: Julian McMahon as Cole Turner

Best episode: It appears there is a tie... Between Season 4, episode 10, A Paige From the Past and Season 8, episode 22, Forever Charmed!

Most powerful: Well, they even tell us flat out! Wyatt Halliwell, everyone!

Best fight scene: Charmed Ones vs. The Ultimate Power, 8x21 & 8x22

Best spell: I originally accidentally missed this one when looking at my list, so I stuck it in a random spot. Anyways, it goes to the creative and helpful spell written by the one and only Grams in order to defeat the Woogeyman.
"I am light
I am one to strong to fight
Go back to dark where shadows dwell
You can not have this Halliwell
Now go away and leave my sight
And take away this endless night."

Best kiss: Piper and Leo- The wedding kiss

Best villain: None other than the infamous BARBAS!

Best hero/protagonist: Piper Halliwell

Most epic death: This one was a real tearjerker... It goes to Chris Haliwell for his extremely epic death in the season 6 finale.

Best vanquish scene: Once again, a tearjerker, at least for me. Cole Turner's final vanquish, Centennial Charmed.

Best wedding: None other than Piper and Leo.

Best first meeting: The awkward, yet still hilarious all the same, meeting between Chris Halliwell and his [unknowing] aunt Phoebe, Oh My Goddess.

Best dressed: It was inevitable for this fabulous, fashionable award to go to Phoebe with her fantastic sense of style!

Best quotes: With her sarcastic humor and moving speeches, the award goes to the wonderfully witty Piper Halliwell.

Most epic speech: A great sisterly moment - Piper telling Phoebe she is not evil, Sympathy for the Demon.

Perfect moment: The heartwarming birth of a young Chris; just after his death, too.

Saddest moment: Another tearjerker as Leo bids farewell for what felt like forever.

Worst character: There's no competition. Christy was just plain awful....

Best character: Ah, another award to the lovely Piper Halliwell!

Most kick-ass character: Our witty fighter, Piper Halliwell steals another win for her demon ass-kicking, and just plain kick-ass attitude!

Best WTF moment: Sam I Am, when Cole cannot be vanquished. It leaved us viewers truly saying: What. The. Fuck? Unfortunately, he was in fact vanquished just a few episodes later.

Best song played in an episode: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from Lucky Charmed. Oddly enough, this song just came on... Only it was the Glee version. Such a lovely tune, so fitting for this episode.

Best comedic performance from a female: This honor couldn't be awarded to anyone except the oh-so-hilarious Phoebe Halliwell and her hilarious act from Sense and Sense Ability.

Best comedic performance from a male: Who to choose besides the at-times-hilarious Cole Turner for his acting in Y Tu Mummy Tambien.

Best guest star: This was a hard one for myself to choose. So many have come and gone, with their wonderful performance. In the end, though, it all comes down to Jennifer Rhodes as Penny "Grams" Halliwell.

Best LOL moment: Phoebe and Paige, Sense and Sense Ability. Surely, being deaf and mute can only be funny with these two and their hilarious game of charades. They had most of us laughing out loud!

Finally, the final award: Best transformation: With a great amount throughout the entire show, this was sure to have plenty of great choices, whether it be one or all of the sisters. In the end, the award went to all three of the Charmed Ones in their journey turning into beautiful goddesses!

Well, Charmed fans, I have to say this has been a great year. We had some great wins, some great nominations, and some even greater voters! Thank you to those who participating not only in the nominating, but also to help us decide your favorite moments and characters.

See you next year. Maybe next year we'll have a fake host... Yeah, I enjoy writing for characters, so we'll see how that goes.

But a great first year, indeed.
last edited on Jul 17, 2010 at 06:04PM

Charmed 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sevendeadlysins said…
big smile
Well, 8 of my nominations actually won. That's pretty good considering I did my best to pick ones that people before me didn't already put. I'm really proud. I'm happy with all of the results, though. Thanks to everyone for voting. Next June/July seems pretty far away, but it'll come before we know it. ;-] This was fun!

(I'll probably do it in another spot, so you guys can look at what mutual clubs we have if you enjoyed it, and then vote again for another show, movies, etc.)

SUCCESS!
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
big smile
I love the results!Glad that some of my nominee's actually won! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
over a year ago hansonracs said…
I missed the deadline but I'm happy with the results. Piper rules!
last edited over a year ago