Charmed Theme Music

x-missmckena-x posted on Nov 10, 2007 at 04:58PM
ive just gone through allllll of the episodes like 1 - 8 recently cuz i realized u miss a load when you originally watch them on tv and ive reached season 8, but i must have never noticed that the theme music seems to have changed. all i have to say is, why the hell did they do that on the final season, their theme music was amazing! if any1 has answers please could they reply its really buggin me!

Charmed 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Storn said…
I don't know why, but it's the same with the music in the end of the episodes. First it was just one of them, but in season 3 or 4, there became two ending songs.
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
they changed it? I didn't notice that.
over a year ago lou_buffy_spike said…
smirk
its coz the copyright thing for how soon is know ran out
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
Well,season 8 was crappy.Maybe they thought they might as well complete the crap by changing the theme song in a crappy one
over a year ago mellyhalliwell said…
I think they had to change the theme song in season 8 because the license to put the music in the show had ended, but I'm not sure.
over a year ago sevendeadlysins said…
meh
I hated that they did that! I watched it for the first time and made my sister skip it eveytime! It wasn't right!

Actually, I just learned something from those above. I thought they were just being ridiculous losers that wanted to torture us all. It's like what they did with the theme song in the third season of Veronica Mars. It wasn't as bad, though, because it wasn't instrumental only