Charmed Vs. Twlight

halliwellsis1 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 08:11PM
ok,
i have a thing i cant deside twlight or charmed i dont know! what would u choose?
last edited on Apr 26, 2010 at 01:18AM

Charmed 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
Charmed,off course!Charmed is funny,dramatic,tragic,romantic and has cute guys. Twilight has none of that :)
Charmed,off course!Charmed is funny,dramatic,tragic,romantic and has cute guys. Twilight has none of
over a year ago mimialliwell said…
charmed is very different to twilight but i would still pick charmed like Ellen said it has a bit of everything in it and twilight doesn't especially the adorably romantic and cute guys.
charmed is very different to twilight but i would still pick charmed like Ellen said it has a bit of
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
charmed all the way!!!
charmed all the way!!!
over a year ago halliwellsis1 said…
big smile
thanks soooooooooooooooooooooo much i feel the same way and ive been asking my friends and they all say charmed even the ones who talk about twilight with me all day say i couldnt love anything more than them and charmed
over a year ago halliwellsis1 said…
big smile
another thing is i love the guys in charmed and think they are sooooo beautiful but im in looooove with carlisle too and i hate jacob with short hair but with long he is really cute and if i had to choose between jacob and edward id pick edward but the only reason i like jacob is cuz his long hair in pert of the movies and the fact he stayed with bella when edward didnt