Charmed phoebe's everyones fav.

halliwellsis1 posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 07:19PM
i think phoebe is everyones favorite.that really bugs me because piper and paige and prue are all just as cool.ive done surveys and just typed in charmed in the serch box and it all says alyssa milano and it should say other charmed characters too. i think that phoebe's really cool i like her as a person and character too. but i think the others are really cool too. post more ads and give others equal credit:)EVERY BODY DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE PHOEBE TOO!!!!!
what do u think please comment:)

Charmed 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
What you think is completely wrong.How would you know?Katerina's favorite is Piper,my favorites are Paige and Chris.
over a year ago natulle said…
Well Phoebe is my favorite but I totally disagree with you. I think the rest is a lot of peoples favorite too. Piper especially. Almost everyone I know has Piper as their number 1, and if you look at the best way to describe contest, and the icon competion on this spot then you'll see that the first person to be used is Piper.

I could name other things[with all 4 + Chis *hint* ellen *hint* (;] but I think I'll leave it at that.
I think all 4 sisters have a lot of people thinking they are the best charachter and peoples opinions is very different, and I love that. I think it's so cool that they've managed to make several charachters and they are all someones number 1.
'
Oh and the hole Alyssa Milano thing. I think it's just because she - as an actress - hads a lot of fans and that's why she pops up.
over a year ago mimialliwell said…
i ahree with ellen and natascha everyone all for and even leo and chris and cole etc have heaps of fans mine is definatley piper

i'd say alyssa come up lots because of the 4 she has been in the most
Actually I believe that there are people who seriously dislike Phoebe.

Who's your favorite?
over a year ago halliwellsis1 said…
blush
sorry guys i still think toooo many peeps like phoebe but i have too admit if i had too choose i would pick piper but its agenst my personal #1 fan religon to hava a fav. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell
anyone
over a year ago halliwellsis1 said…
big smile
hey peeps who are looking at my forem
funny phoebe quote
"shhhh,be vewy vewt quiet,were hunting demons.
lol seee?i dont hate pheebs!
wink
No one ever said you hate Phoebes,but I think you need to get over it ;)
No one ever said you hate Phoebes,but I think you need to get over it ;)