Charmed Who Has A Medal On Charmed Spot?♡come Here!

KaterinoulaLove posted on Sep 25, 2009 at 05:07PM
Everyone who has a medal in this spot come and comment!!!

I will leave a comment and I will be waiting for yours'!

thx and love you all!!!=) :D
Everyone who has a medal in this spot come and comment!!!

I will leave a comment and I will be wait
last edited on Mar 06, 2010 at 01:31PM

Charmed 50 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KaterinoulaLove said…
I've got a yellow medal and I love it!!
I've done a great job to get it and I'm pround of it! I like every awesome pick and every smart quiz and every great image I had upload and ofc every exciting video!!!haha! I'm so happy cause I've done a great,fair to the other fans, and right job and finally I'm so excited I have my medal..The main reason? I'm obssesed to the charmed ones..I've been watching them since I was 8..I grew up with them and it's great and so touching to me:D...I was crying when they were crying,I was laughing when they were laughing,I was being depressed when they were being depressed..I were totally connected with them and I know everything about them! I fell in love with chris after and in the start with cole...I strongly wanted to have their powers! I was pretending I'm a witch with my friends and I remember I was always piper! hahahahaha!anf I also remember this was soooo fan!!! hehe XD
well I can speak for them hours....but until ur comments kisses and byes "

KaterinoulaLove **Catherine**

love you all =)♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
last edited over a year ago
[i]I've got a yellow medal and I love it!!
I've done a great job to get it and I'm pround of it! I li
over a year ago natulle said…
I've got a yellow medal too ;D - Hopeing for a red at some point d;

I looooove Charmed. I've watched all the episodes a million times ;D I love the dymanic between 3 sisters (twize d;) and how they are fighters and never give up! They are truely rolemodels (; And I love how humor is incorporated into the show, but also realy sad moments...I'm with Katerinoulalove I've both cired and laughed to the show. It's just amazing and you never get tired of it! And I would sooooo want their powers and them as sisters ;D + There's always been really hot guys on the show ;D Hahahaha d;

Oh and I'm Natascha by the way (;
I've got a yellow medal too ;D - Hopeing for a red  at some point d;

I looooove Charmed. I've watc
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
heart
i have a deticated fan metal and have been trying sooo hard to get a yellow one i love charmed, its my favourite show ever!!! natulle and katerinoulaLove said it.....ive never watched a show like it, its just beyond my expectations, everytime i watch an episode even though i have watched it at least 1 million times before that still get excited and happy to see that episode as if it was my first time. hence my name! :D
i have a deticated fan metal and have been trying sooo hard to get a yellow one i love charmed, its m
Hi Hence (;

I'm sorry to say it but you need to add more before you get the medal :/ (I checked how much you've added d;)
I mean I've added 300 pictures in a club -all though I just added 150-200 of them- and I've added okay many videos and I still don't have a yellow medal (I might get it soon but you just have to be pacient and add some stuff and I'm sure you'll get it soon (; ) I'm crossing my fingers for you and I've also rated a lot of your things for some time now (;
kiss
yeah Hence honey(; I agree with Natascha! I also help you to get ur medal! I have rated lots of ur videos and lots of ur images...:D

PS: it's not just for u two it's for everyone the thing I'm gonna say:
Don't put images that have already been to this spot;) It's getting boring or a kind of annoying and unfair..I know it's not easy to check out all the images and for that sometimes it's ok to put images that they are already here;)But in general search just a little before u add images!!

so girls cu! and love ya! <333
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
smile
:D yea have i posted pictures that have already been posted???? (just cheackin) thx yea hence :D again, thanx agin for helpin out :) ill upload more :)
heart
Yeah it's really hard to know with pictures d; It's not like with videos where they say if they've been added d; I've probably added repeats - we all probably have, it's almost impossible not to have d;

You girls are so sweet and great (; <3 I want to say thnk you for the things you've done for me (; <3
heart
no hence! I think u haven't;))) I told that in general!!;)
yeah Natascha is a little hard...:/ but again...anyway it doesn't matter(:

yeah we are super girls! 3-super-girls-!
I also want to say a great AND huge THANKS to both of you cause you've done much for me;)))

<3 LOVE YOU ALWAYS MY GIRLS;) <3
heart
I love you too (; <3
Us Charmed fans help eachother because we're nice d;
I think that each show almost have differrent fans - Some sweet some not as much d; And you girls are truely swee and helpful (; <3
kiss
yeah charmed spot is so great cause people really help each other and they don't be mean...:)
that's so releifing and great:)<3
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
not me
iu dont think any way
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
I have one, but I'd like to have a bigger one.So please, people, rate my stuff.Thanks a lot!!
I have one, but I'd like to have a bigger one.So please, people, rate my stuff.Thanks a lot!!
kiss
Of course honey! I always rate everything which is in here! I don't like stuff to remain unrated=):)
sad
I've lost my medal! How can i have lost my medal? I'm adding stuff to this topic to get a higher one and now I've lost my recent one!What did I do or did I not do to lose it????
angry
Everybody with a medal on this spot has lost it!
what thehell happened...?
Yeah what the hell!?

Do you know where you can complain and make them aware of it!?
I'm mailing the creators ...do the same love..elen is doing that too....
But how do you write to them love ?
over a year ago sk91 said…
^^wanted to ask you. What the hell?! I lost my dedicated! Oo
angry
NICE TO MEET YOU!!!!!!!! JEEE I LOST MY FANATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY HERE HAVE LOST THEIR MEDALS! WHAT THE GOT TO BE KIDDING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
Yeah, and I've lost my Triquetra Club!Now I'm really pissed!!!
^^Yeah! You lost fanatic?! That fucking sucks! And there is an old banner :|
I'm Sylwia btw :D
hi sylvia!:)
Nice to meet you is ALSO a greek idiomatic phrase meaning something like "Hey like that's new!".When we use it with << these>> and many !!!!!!! of these.....but ok;)
yeah isn't it suck..?it's not the same like losing a dedicated or a die-hard..it's a fanatic..I died to get it.....
I bet all have started because we changed the banner..something might happened,to piss off the creator...? I don't know...we need answers! Jeese......

OH MY GOD GUYS LISTEN!!!!!
I WAS UPLOADING STUFF TO ELLEN;S CLUB LAST NIGHT AT THE Triquetra Club,THE MANOR IMAGES AND NOW IF YOU GO CHECK THESE IMAGES ARE POSTED HERE, SayING THAT THEY HAVE BEEN UPLOADED BY ME!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED...?
Hi Sylwia, I'm Natascha.

I lost my die-hard and was working for my fanatic!

And Ellen you lost your spot ? :O
And they did Katerina!? WHAT IS GOING ON!?
This system is completely crazy..I hadn't upload those images here!!!!!!
hmm.. I don't think spot creator can give away our medals. only f4...
yeah I know only f4 can give away our medals...but why should they do something like that...? I think that sth has happened,meaning that the system has made some <<errors>> because there areeee so manyyy spots and fans and medals...poffff,,I don't know what to say..I just want my fanatic back....!

and the clues are so many,to prove that it's the system's fault.Spots are getting deleted,and images are moving by themselves to other spots!?!?!?!LOL
And You can't post image on the forum ;/
omg.......

between has it ever happened to you to lose a medal again from a spot...?
hmmm
nope, I never lost any...

Really something weird is happening with fanpop ;/
crying
yay..I hope they fix it soon.....:'(
hope so too, but image problem is still for two days :<
it just sucks!
so if it's a general problem we don't have to worry that much..Just hope it gets better;)<3
yes. but why we lost our medals only on Charmed spot? Oo
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
this makes no sense that every one lost their medal its problem some technical problem
worried
this is so freaky!
over a year ago dermer4ever said…
yes it is and i liked having a die-hard especially when i have more than twenty icons to add
big smile
Everything is ok now guys:) we have our medals back;)
I mailed one of the creators and say they were restoring the charmed spot because there was a problem and they forgot to restore the medals back:D<3
Happily ever after:D<3
I haven't gotten mine yet....
I haven't got my medal either...;/
I guess you sould message the creators...:/
Yeah I wiil but I'v now asked a lot of times. Is it Dave and Papa that's the creators or?
It's papa,dave and 2 others who have acces to the system;)
okay ;)
Who did you write to love ?♥
Both papa and dave and dave has answered me from papa's account;)
okay ;)
hmmm
My Club has been deleted.I can't find it anymore
hmmm
Oh that sucks!
Write to Dave hon..