Charmed I like Charmed becouse...

tammy63 posted on Aug 15, 2009 at 09:12PM
What do you like about Charmed that keeps you watching even though the series has finished?

Charmed 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago natulle said…
Well a lot of things ;D The chemestry between sisters, how they hold on to each other, even though they may have 'fights' - the power of three. ;D I like how the magic and family and humor is combined, how they act and they make me laugh. I like how the magic came in to their life, and the magic wan't too unrealistic. Everything that's in that show makes you want to see it agian and agian, because you enjoy seening the episodes. It's hard to expalinbut the show is just magical d;
over a year ago CharmedFan4eva_ said…
heart
i completly agree with natulle, the show is trully magic there is just something about it that makes me want to keep watching it day after day. like she said the drama EVERYTHING! you cant explain it. its like constance m burge just left a little something at the end of every episode that made u want to see the next and that is why i LOVE charmed.
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
all the magic and witches and most of all piper and leo
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
heart
I'm just addicted to it.I believe in basically everything you can't proove,except for Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.I love magic and I love Chris :)