Charmed Charmed Again: Episode 2

aexis123 posted on Jun 03, 2008 at 11:17AM
Episode 2- I can't Belive I'm Pregnant
Themesong- Where Do I belong?
music- <iframe src="http://www.fanpop.com/v/32709?wi­dth­=42­5&q­uot­; marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" height="394" width="425">Watch link on link</iframe>
Episode Summery- 2 weeks after the wedding Kristaletta finds out that she is pregnant and she goes to tell B.C. abought it, when she is almost killed by a sea hag near the ocean where she went swimming that day.
posted 22 hours ago.
Are you sure you want to delete this reply? YES NO
last edited on Jun 04, 2008 at 03:53PM
save

Charmed 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aexis123 said…
music song no longer hannah montana now its start all over <iframe src="http://www.fanpop.com/v/895032?w­idt­h=4­25&­quo­t; marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" height="394" width="425">Watch link on link</iframe>
Opening scenes of golden gate bridge
shows halliwell house at 1329 presscot st.
Door Opens K walks over to the living room C:\Documents and Settings\Abi\My Documents\My Pictures/livingroom.jpg In side the living room she sees to her dismay a broken remote sitting by her husband b.c. k- You, I can't belive that you broke our very expensive remote that was given to me by my mommy. B.C. - I'm so sorry but it was an accident I dropped my favorite snack and had to pick it up when I accidently thew the remote. An old male Seahag barges though the door of the Halliwell house. seahag- Finally a chance to defeat the Triquetra or in other words the next Charmed ones.
K- What the *beep* are you talking abought?
b.c.-Yeah you little *beep*.
Seahag- I was talking abought the foreseen very powerfull triplets that are suposed to be born soon and by the way my name's Treacery you ignorent *beep*! He drops a crystal like object and then vanishes into thin air.
Commercial break
Back in the attic its dark out and currently raining. b.c. You know the book says that; a 1000 years after the charmed ones die, there will be a new set of Charmed ones called the TriQuetra. There mom's name starts with a K and her name sounds very similer to a common jewel.
B.c. It sounds a whole lot like you, you know.
K- I'm not pregnant and you know it. I've been extra carefull we've been extra carefull. So at this point it's impossible.
Seahag- You can never trully know unless you see a docter. K- I'll take your advice but first vanquish time. Just as k had her hand up to vanquish Treacery he dissapered into thin air. k- Drats I really thought I had him. Well I guess now I'll go to the docters and tell him since I already had an appointment today. On the way she stops by the beach for a swim K to herself - What a perfect day today. Seahag- It is now its your turn to dieeee!!! Kristalleta raises her hand and uses her ability to blow things up to vanquish the Seahag. seahag- NOOOOOOOO!!! B.c. walks up to kristaletta and then kisses her in the moonlit night surrunded by the radient sea. K's cell rings it's her docter Dr. Gregory- The results came in and congratulatons Mrs. Halliwell your 2 weeks pregnant. K faints Dr.- Hello Mrs. Jones are you there? Hello? Are You There? Dr. Hangs up
Theme song for Charmed Again link<iframe src="http://www.fanpop.com/v/895032?w­idt­h=4­25&­quo­t; marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" height="394" width="425">Watch link on link</iframe> here
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
ok wierd