Charmed Charmed Again?

aexis123 posted on May 31, 2008 at 11:19PM

Kristelleta(mom)- I can't belive I'm getting married today.
Bramble (dad)- Me neither
(Don)priest-You may now kiss the bride

last edited on Jun 02, 2008 at 11:56AM

Charmed 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago aexis123 said…
Theme song Minutemen's Run it Back Again
Episode 1's title- "The wedding That changed it all."
Episode song- "Here comes the bride"/ with views of golden gate bride.
Setting San fransico May 1st,3000
sunny day high temp. 60 degrees low temp. 40 degrees
Kristaletta and Brambleclaw leave in an old Dodge that is camoflauged but purple in color. The truck has a sign on the back window that reads Just Married in pink and green lettering. -Kristaletta waves- Scene shows them driving over the golden gate bridge. They then arrive on the street of the big red brick house of the original Charmed show.
last edited over a year ago
Inside the house you see 2 big chairs from the original charmed you also see the couch from the original charmed episode "Womb Raider" starring Pheobe. You also see a lot of the same items that you would see in Phil Of The Future but somewhat different though. Kristaleeta- To bad my mom Prue the 2nd was'nt here to see us married.
BrambleClaw- Yeah, true but she only did it to fulfill the destiny of your great great great great great great great great great great grandmother Prue the 1st a Charmed One.
Kristaletta- she was a Charmed One? I thought that she died before she ever found out.
BrambleClaw- She only was a Charmed one for a year before she died by a demon that is a lot like a twister.
Kristaletta- That's sad now I really miss my mom.
brambleClaw- I miss her too.
A very sad and crying Kristaletta walks up to the attic. - An old dusty book with a picture of three conjoning arks in a cirle on it suddenly falls of the self right in front of Kristaletta as though she was ment to open it. Mesmerized Kristaletta picks up the book. She tries to open up the book but before she could open it on her own the book opened itself up. The book also fliped to a page which read: In 1000 years after the alledged Charmed ones will have left the earth, there will be a new set of Charmed Ones also known as the Triquetra will be born as triplets in the year 3001 on January 1st. After their mom marries in May she will soon become pregnent with triplets at the same time as she is in full swing with the battles of demons. And on January 1st,3001 she will give birth to the 3 strongest beings on this earth even stronger and smarter than the alledged Charmed Ones also known as Pheobe,Prue,Paige, and Piper.
last edited over a year ago
The book flips the page again on its own this time it reads: If the person reading this is the mom she will find that she will have accidently read the next spell out loud and that person will then become pregnent the night after she reads the spell. She reads the spell out loud by accident. the spell reads : Charmed ones, Charmed Ones, On this night let it be that the next charmed ones be cencieved, Blessed Be.
And with that she walks back down to the living room where she meets up with her new husband.
Kristaletta- Hey honey are we going to leave now i really want to get to Hawaii.
BrambleClaw- Yeah, lets go
They leave for hawaii.
We see the 2 kssing each other on a moonlit night by one of the last unchanged waterfalls near the Onas wildlife preseve. Closing Scene shows The beuty of the wildlife preseve and the amazing lit up Golden gate bride.
New episodes every day around 7:00a.m or 8:00 a.m. Episode guides coming soon Copyright 2008 please feel free to post replies.
I will also be researching more to make it more realistic as I feel this episode is'nt very realistic compared to the show Charmed.
Episode 2 Guide
music- Hannah Montana's Start All Over
time frame-2 weeks after the wedding Kristaletta finds out that she is pregnant and she goes to tell B.C. abought it, when she is almost killed by a sea hag near the ocean where she went swimming that day.
Episode 3 guide Kristaletta is 5 months pregnent when a werewolf tries to eat her alive lucily k. vanquishes him before he can see how on the next internet air date 6/6/08.
Episode 4 - The magic suddenly ceases after 8 months pregnant Kristalleta starts having early contractions that lucily stop or not watch this eppisode on Monday the 9th.
Please comment I will make new episodes every thursday If you have an idea tell me I would love to hear it.
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
wat that is not charmed again well for u it is but thats got nothing to do with charmed heree