Cassidy86 Memories

yorkshire_rose posted on Aug 12, 2011 at 06:39PM
We all have memories of when we were little....please add pictures and share with us your special memories.Thank You All :)
We all have memories of when we were little....please add pictures and share with us your special mem

Cassidy86 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
I can remember having an old brown teddy called Simon....but when my Mum had my little brother she called him Simon and said i had to change my teddies name to Jeremy lol ! i had that teddy for many years,he ended up having only one eye ! and was very raggy but i loved him anyway ♥
I can remember having an old brown teddy called Simon....but when my Mum had my little brother she ca
over a year ago cassidy86 said…
heart
what a beautiful memory Berni! hope i have my teddies for many years to come!
heart
Awww thanks Cass....i don't have Simon/Jeremy anymore but he's in my heart <3
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cassidy86 said…
heart
this is the teddy that belonged to my gramdma.. i've named him Spencer and he's on my bed! looking right at me when i go to sleep each night! i love him so!
this is the teddy that belonged to my gramdma.. i've named him Spencer and he's on my bed! looking ri
heart
Awww he's gorgeous Cass ! what a cutie and what makes it extra special is that he was your Grandma's :) love his name too hun ♥
over a year ago damian18 said…
heart
I dont have a pic of my cat but this one looks almost exactly the same as mine! I named mine Marie cause i love that name and I Love my Cat! I have her on my bed every night with me!
I dont have a pic of my cat but this one looks almost exactly the same as mine! I named mine Marie ca
heart
Awww how lovely....and such a beautiful cat <333
over a year ago damian18 said…
kiss
thx Berni!