Bones Dwarf in the Dirt

Councilman posted on Nov 14, 2009 at 04:08PM
Seems the writers are working over time to keep use thinking that any episode now Booth & Bones are going to be doing the horizontal hula. This episode not only did Sweets bring up the love angle but so did Dr. Gordon Wyatt. Some how i think his name should be Gorden Wyatt. But I digress.
I think one day like in the "Chuck Versus the Colonel" episode of "Chuck" when Chuck and Sarah have jest spent the night in the same bed without touching AGAIN, they suddenly just erupted into a passionate a kissing fest on the way to (as the kids say) hooking up, and we are going to have Booth & Bones do it as well. Thing is they are going to draw it out for ever then after the deed is done they'll find a way to try to take it back. Thing is once old Free Willy had a taste of waka waka will want to remain free and all bets are off. ROFLOL. Splash!
Seems the writers are working over time to keep use thinking that any episode now Booth & Bones are g

Bones 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago nikki244 said…
I agree. the show is now starting to evolve more around the relationships of the characters with the coma dream being the focal point. the relationship storyline used to drop in and out however now it's a constant will they... will they... no. i just hope it wont have a dodgy cliche ending like an 'i love you' announcement while a charcters on their deathbed.
over a year ago McDreamyluva said…
yeah I know, in the previous seasons it always involves a LOT of 'squinting' and conversations I don't understand, but now it's getting more and more...'dramatic' if you know what I mean.

I just hope that they keep a balance between the actual cases, the neutral relationship with other characters and also the main ones, because with a lot of shows this is where it starts to get dodgy.