Bones The Plain in the Prodigy

Councilman posted on Oct 03, 2009 at 04:41AM
It is sad that there are religious people who that fail to recognize that a God of any faith would be the one responsible not only for music but medicine and all technology as well. I believe there is flexibility in all teaching and the failure to see and understand that is what leads to millions of needless deaths.
Another good episode but they left the interpersonal relationship behind this time. Too bad i thought we were getting closer.
I thought it was cool the way Booth handled the young boyfriend.
It is sad that there are religious people who that fail to recognize that a God of any faith would be

Bones 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago deedeedot said…
well i think this episode was cool and interesting with the case and everything BUT it was very boring when it comes to B&B...except the Boothy moment at the beginnig this episode could air in any of the seasons...
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
"It is sad that there are religious people who that fail to recognize that a God of any faith would be the one responsible not only for music but medicine and all technology as well. I believe there is flexibility in all teaching and the failure to see and understand that is what leads to millions of needless deaths."

Contrary to what was implied in this episode, the Amish do not view technology or music to be evil. In fact, they do sing, but they usually sing religious hymns. The Amish tend to avoid technology because they believe that, by living a more simplistic life, they can be closer to God. Most Amish will use technology if it is absolutely necessary, such as if there is an extreme medical emergency. Overall, the Amish are a peaceful people who do not believe they are superior to others because of their lifestyle.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this episode. I live near Lancaster, so it was funny to see their version- they made it seem like a forest compared to the real Lancaster!

"I thought it was cool the way Booth handled the young boyfriend. "

I liked that part, too. I thought it was hilarious! i also loved the "Boothy" comment near the beginning of the episode.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
Actually I thought parts of Lancaster PA. did look like a forest as in the picture below.
In every religion there a sects that have varying beliefs as I understand it some are rigid fundamentalists while other of the same faith are more open to new things or a changing world. I come from a long list of Ordained Ministers and out of 5 of us there were 5 different denominations with the varying ideas of how to worship. I never really studied the Amish & Mennonite heritages. I do know that some will ride in cars while others still will only travel by horse and buggy and they are averse to any technology which they feel weakens the family structure.
I know there are Baptist sects that believe they can do things such as play with poisonous snakes and have no fear of them, or drink poison and not even get sick. I also know some of them die from it too. As I said there are varying degrees in all religions not just western ones either.
But back to this episode the Boothy thing was kind of funny. If I were him I wouldn't want it to stick it sounds kind of sissified to me.
Actually I thought parts of Lancaster PA. did look like a forest as in the picture below.
In every re
over a year ago natulle said…
I liked the episode, but yeah it needed a little more BB moments d; I love those! (: Though the Boothy scene was cute ;)
Yeah the boyfirend scene was fuuny d;

It's actully a little funny because we've just started on the topic "The Armish people" in English like a week ago d; Right about where the promo got out d;
last edited over a year ago