Bones Booth called her Bren :D

natulle posted on May 18, 2009 at 10:35AM
Am I the only one who thought it was funny to hear Booth calling Brennan Bren instead of Bones in the finale :P ?

ofcourse he wouldn't call her bones because she never worked at the Jeffersonian in the alternative reality, but I just thought it was so funny to hear him say Bren because he never has ;)
last edited on May 18, 2009 at 10:56AM

Bones 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago natulle said…
I just noticed that in season 1 episode 3 Booth says: "Very impressive Temperance. You got that one right." Even in the first episode he calls her Bones but here he says Temprance ;)

I just wanted to add this now that the topics about him callin ghr something else :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago deedeedot said…
well when it comes to this, i think that Brenn is better than Temperance, her name doesnt fit there without her last name like when shes introducing herself Dr.Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian...when Sully, Jared, Max or Russ were calling her Tempe, that was kinda wierd...even i think the best to call her is Bones, she already get used to it so why not...and Brenn is I think the second best:) even Angela is calling her Brennan, Brenn or Sweetie:)
over a year ago Tarsh said…
awww bren:):) its so funny that it makes it seem SO much cuter when he nicknames her:)
over a year ago Bones_Obsessor said…
smile
I agree with dee. Tempe doesn't suit her much. It suits Brennan in the Kathy Reichs books..that's where they got it from. Booth always calls her temperance when he really wants her to listen but he hasn't called her that in ages...