Bones The End in the Beginning

Councilman posted on May 08, 2009 at 12:35PM
From what I can tell Booth is going to live. No word as yet on the baby front. And as the fourth season finale comes along, a body is found at a popular night spot called oddly enough "The Lab." The boys and girls of the Jeffersonian get to play dress up, as night club folk and even law enforcement.

Bones 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Councilman said…
The show’s creator Hart Hanson promises that the series finale will feature them having sex in a bed. He swears it won’t be a hallucination. Star Emily Deschanel reveals that there will be a twist that will put their relationship in jeopardy.
A dream under anesthesia is not a hallucination. The twist could be anything. Tune in tomorrow night to see. Any guesses out here? Or are you too busy counting fans.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Phenny said…
big smile
I have sooooo many guesses and ideas, and it's frustrating but also fascinating how anything we know about the finale or have seen in sneak peaks makes absolutely no fucking sense whe you put it together! Ah, it's hilarious! I mean, what the hell is going to happen???
Okay is there another way to say I told you so. The twist is a bit of a shock. But now is Booth's amnesia temporary and caused by the invasion of the brain. It has to be or Booth has to start all over without being in the FBI for a long time. One thing hard to figure and that is if he remembers the dream and it seemed so real, how can he not know the star of the dream now?
We did find out he loves Brennan or he would not have dreamed it. Your subconscious mind may create fantasy's but they are based on your true feelings.
smirk
I have an idea. what if the season opener goes back to him waking up and we see everything we saw this time. But when he says who are you or what ever, Bones get that all worried look on her face and starts to bet all upset and reaches for the help button when Booth says just kidding Bones, I'm fine you tell her Stewie. lol