Bones The Critic in the Cabernet COMING SOON

Councilman posted on Apr 24, 2009 at 02:20PM
Bones wants a baby and asks Both to be the father. And then the fun begins as Both, having a health issue along with what I would call a healthy fantasy hallucinates a cartoon character who gives him advise.
Can't wait to see how this plays out. I just hope there's nothing artificial,involved conceptionally this.

Bones 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago deedeedot said…
ou yeah cant wait either:) the spoiler promo pics are just so cool lol:)
over a year ago BondJBond said…
I was going to ask what in Heck is a cabernet but I looked it up and it's not the misspelling of cabinet, That would have been imbarrassing. Just kiding I know what it is. I prefer a dry martini myself.
So Ms. Brennan wants a child. Sad to here. I don't believe she's capable of being a good mother. I personally don't believe she has the needed life skills or temperament to be any good. She lacks human feeling and emotions. To her eerything is machanical. Agent Booth would be better off with the other FBI Special Agent Perotta. I think she's prettier and more lady like.
over a year ago Chuckster said…
kiss
I hope Booth says no to Bones on the baby front and hooks up with that Blond FBI Babe. What a hunk a hunk a burning love she is.