Bones Attacks in the lab

Familygal925 posted on Mar 01, 2009 at 11:22PM
According to executive producer Hart Hanson, a series of attacks within the Lab will cause "dissension and suspicion" amongst all of the main players by the end of the season, adding, "It will affect the way each and every character regards the others."

I know there will be attacks, but exactly what do you guys think is going to happen? How do you think it'll affect the way each of them looks at one another?

Bones 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago addikate said…
big smile
I think.... (btw good question) um attacks? things start 2 go missing, files, bones, tools, every thing, i think one of the students is doing it, and everybody thinks it will be hodgins and they all turn against him, and he quits!
over a year ago ilurvedward said…
i think that's good addikate! however....i think it has to be someone bigger than a student....otherwise they wouldn't make a big deal about it. hmmmm.....
over a year ago Councilman said…
Since this pure speculation we have to assume at least for a while Hodgins will not be as trusted as he was before he walked off with the evidence in the Grave Digger case. To me that means nothing because he was as interested as anyone in finding out who Grave Digger was and as it turned out because he took the evidence it aided in catching her faster in the end. I think. Also because some will think it's him automatically it can't be, even if things point his way. That will be misdirection away from the true culprit. Besides nothing bad can happen to him he's one of my favorites on the show, and he has to get back with Angela if they both ever coome to their senses.
over a year ago kalik said…
smile
Hmm I hope it has something to do with the Gravedigger, cuz for me that storyline isn't closed yet. To me that woman was just an accomplish to the real Gravedigger, because as I've stated before: How could she carry Booth to the window all on her own? And there are just too many things, I mean sneaking into the policeoffice or FBI or whatever and killing that kid with the knife? There is more but I won't bore you with that.. so I HOPE it has something to do with it but I doubt it really.. hmm ohwell let's just sit and wait then LOL while we speculate XD always fun
over a year ago Councilman said…
kalik, I think you make good interesting points. About her ability to carry out the crimes alone. It's always amazing how TV bad folk are able to do what they do and not get caught early on. I guess we have to chalk it up to TV magic.