Bones and Booth a Love story?

Councilman posted on Feb 06, 2009 at 05:09PM
Normally I hate to see people in TV shows getting together because it wrecks the sexual tension, but in this case I would really like to see these two admit their feelings for each other and then hide it from everyone else.

I have been called by almost everyone who knows me a hopeless romantic I will admit it in this case. The characters in this show fit together very well.

I just started to post in this forum but I have been on the Psych and Chuck sites for some time. FYI: I have been a writer myself for many years in another media and love to predict what the TV show writers will do next. I believe this is a great show as is Psych, Chuck, NCIS, CSI, and the fantasy show Eureka.

Bones 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BonesMad3 said…
i agree, the only problem is, once characters have got together, they lose all sexual tension and the show finishes really quickly. But i see your point councilman, it'd be funny to see booth and bones sneaking quick glances and playing footsies when no ones loking. angela would probably pick up on this however.
over a year ago deedeedot said…
i agree with gettin them together...but i think, too theres is still a way how to let that tension of their passion stay at the scene...one scenario is your that they will admit it just to each other and noone else than there will be a tention between them just when they work and the second one is, well that they just adimt their feelings, but they will share them just with ther clse firends not with each other, which technicly will be stil the same, like you know they wont be together but at least the tention will be more acceptable for viewer when we will know that its just bout the time they will tell "i love you" to each other...maybe with someones help...but you know the first step for them is not to get together, but to admit to themself they are crazy for each other...than it could make sense...thats my opinion so far lol...its a bit messy but i really wish them together with their feeling cos attraction is sooo obvious and well love too with new upcomin episodes, last one was a great example hehe
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
In the latest episode "Hero in the Hold" the ghost corporal tells Booth that he needs to tell people he loves that he loves them, and I thought for sure he was going to tell Bones at the cemetery. But alas he didn't. But since it was his subconscious mind talking to him we know he loves her. And we have known for some time that Bones loves him because of her reactions to situations even though she repeatedly denies it to every one who asks. Like Angela and Sweets and other. As i said if they get together and keep it a secret, they can maintain a certain tension like BonesMad3, and deedeedot have eluded to. But the writers wil keep us guessing for ever. That's their job I guess.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Councilman said…
smirk
I've been giving this a rethink, and I don't think Dr. Brennen and Seely should be together as a couple. My reason is that she is too socially underdeveloped and would require a great deal of therapy and would always have the mistaken idea she was smarter. She might be okay for a short time but her attitude would kill any long term relationship. Agent Payton Perotta would make a better long term match because she's more normal and I think she's very pretty and yet less stuck on herself. There I said it.