Bones How Many Seasons Will It Last???

addikate posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 11:43PM
If Bones & Booth dont hook'up , it will last way longer, people will watch untill they finay break. if they do, it will be neat if they where together 4 a while, but it wont last so many seasons, i bet 7 , it would make it to, 7 , if they dont get together , 10 mabey... (they r the only reason i watch bones, they are too cute!)
save

Bones 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VampireGirl said…
Me too! I don't know, because like I almost wanna give up on them and stop being so dedicated(it has been so long! and nothing has happened besides a forced kiss!!!!), but then I see an episode i fall for them again(that sounds kinda weird but oh well :P) I hope they get together, but at the same time I hope it lasts a long time, and you're right, it wont last long after they get together/break up. I mean look at Hodgins and Angela. It's almost like they forgot they were perfect for each other! Ugh! I'm sorry, sometimes i get a little rowled(how do you spell that?) up
over a year ago BonesMad3 said…
Also Hart said that he'd keep them from getting together for as long as possible as to keep up the supense. I.e. as long as they can without losing lots of fans.