Bones MAJOR next episode spoiler

kAyLi_ posted on May 17, 2008 at 10:08PM
I got a clip of the first few seconds of the season finale!!! (Credit to Bones_Spoilers) Here's what I saw:

Brennan is examining some bones in the lab when everyone comes up and tells her it's time to go to Booth's funeral. Brennan doesn't want to go, she's acting wayyy more interested in the bones than the funeral and Sweets says ''It's Agent Booth's funeral, Dr Brennan, losing a loved one is..'' then Brennan interrupts saying ''a partner, Sweets - I've lost a partner.''

Bones 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
I heard that he just faked his death. Anyway, there are pictures from the episodes that show Booth.
over a year ago callstories said…
He can't really be dead. The show would die, too. I agree. I saw pics of him in the next episode.
over a year ago kirsty-devil said…
yea but bones doesnt know that he is not dead!!!
but sh has put her walls back like sweets told her in verdict in the sky the longer you keep it in the more it hurts!!! well i think that was it lol

but she is going to be soooooooo pissed when she finds out it was all an act!!!
i wonder what she does when she does see him get all angery or cry for joy mmmmmm
over a year ago blackdoggy1 said…
He's not really dead.
over a year ago kalik said…
yea but why would he fake his death >_< makes no sense to me :/

I do believe he's not dead tho, he just can't be, I just think it doesn't make sense, why would he fake his own death?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kAyLi_ said…
I'm guessing Pam's still alive and looking for him and that's why he fakes his death?? I really don't know.
over a year ago TEMPEBREN said…
I think he fake's his death to lure Gormagon out, he knows that the Squits aren't safe without him, just a thought.