Bones New Spoilerfix...5/15

blackdoggy1 posted on May 16, 2008 at 12:16AM
Notice who is and is not listed in the cast list for next season....any clues as to what happens on Monday. I think so. But just my opinion.

05/15 - Season four of Bones finds Booth and Brennan dealing with changes among the "squints" as well as in their own relationship, and a revolving group of grad students pitch in to help them solve murders. Cast : Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan, David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth, TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins, Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro, Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan, John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets. Source: FOX

Bones 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago heeeresjoyce said…
Eric Millegan isn't on there...But in a recent interview with him he said that no one would leave the show.
over a year ago TEMPEBREN said…
He lied
over a year ago kAyLi_ said…
Yes, But if Zack does leave, Eric probably wouldn't have been allowed to say as if he did it would be very obvious who it was.
over a year ago blackdoggy1 said…
Yeah...that's what I think too. Especially since an earlier item in the Ausiello report said that Bones would be looking for a new forensic anthropologist next season *I guess that's the grad student thing*. I really think he's going. But I'm glad to see Sweets is staying on as a regular.
over a year ago jess_welsh said…
sweets is staying YAY!!!
and booth and bones changing relationship!!!
cant wait!!!