Bleach Anime Your fave character

VioletShingami posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 10:53PM
Ok!Who is ur fave character?It can be the character u have a crush on, or u just think they r kewl!
He is mine(below)
Ok!Who is ur fave character?It can be the character u have a crush on, or u just think they r kewl!

Bleach Anime 187 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 187

over a year ago supersilver108 said…
but i say orihime is 2 hot.XD
over a year ago jyuuichi93 said…
haha. i like orihime too. and i dont have anyhting against her like some people do, but i like rukia better.
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
Orinhime kewl w/ her clip thing,but rukia is a shingami! no one can beat that!
haha. shinigami's rule. like....forever!
Ain't that right!
To violetshingami: sorry it's takin so long to post my shinigami. my parent think I spend to much time on the computer. hehehe who could possibly think that!?! But of course I only spend like...um let's say a * couple* of hours total. well ok maybe more than a couple. lol
don't wrry!its okay! My parents think the same thing! They want 2 put me on a limit..(or at lease my mom does!my dad on more then i am!)
My mother always says that.
My father doesnt care what i do
Exactly!My dad is nice 2 me!
()()
(="=)<<<<help this bunny take over the world and send it 2 every1 u know!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shortynme said…
I really like Urahara. He's just freaking awesome! He's the brains behind EVERYTHING that is happening in the Anime/Manga. Seriously, he knew about the Vizards, the rebellion against Soul Society, Aizen being a total Ducher!, Heco Mundo. . . etc. He's awesome!
My other favorites are Ichigo and Renji.
I really like Urahara.  He's just freaking awesome!  He's the brains behind EVERYTHING that is happen
wwuuaahh!!! i like urahara too! so cool.
over a year ago rusty746454 said…
i love gin and soifon. I like soifon's fighting style. While i love gin's personality odd lol

my third is urahara
i love gin and soifon. I like soifon's fighting style. While i love gin's personality odd lol

my t
surprise
Finally i found a person that likes gin too.
Finally i found a person that likes gin too.
laugh
OMG!Uruhara is soo kewl!so is Soifon! and I luv the pics of Gin,there r so kewl!I am so glad that forum is getting soo many people!
oh yeah! supersilver! Kiari(roseshingami) likes Gin 2! She just haven't been on cause the school she moved 2 has school going on more often than mine! But she wrote me saying she was goin 2 try 2 get on this week!
i like soifon too....well then again i like practically everyone on bleach. hehe
the same with me juuichi!almost! i kinda don't like Momo!actually,kinda is a understatement! I HATE momo 4 some unknown reason! i just never liked her....
i think momo is really cute compared to the other characters but.....i hate her in general for same reason lol
i think momo is really cute compared to the other characters but.....i hate her in general for same r
but look at her eyes is so cute XD XD XD
i love her ^_^
just wondering but is soifon a very unpopulary character?
just wondering but is soifon a very unpopulary character?
NO!!!!!....well then again what do u mean by unpopular?
well on a lot of picks she regular ranks last.....but thats proable because there so many other good characters to pick from
well on a lot of picks she regular ranks last.....but thats proable because there so many other good
true true...agh theres just so many good characterrs on bleach. tis makin my head spin lol
heart
ow that is a really sweet pic jyuuichi when i can talk 2 u again
over a year ago gee-sama said…
I love a lot of bleach characters its hard to pick one especially coz my favourite keeps changing with time or with a good fanfiction.I like all the characters mentioned particularly Urahara and Hitsugaya.Does anybody else here have a thing for yoruichi and hisagi as much as me and my sister?? There both really hot
I love a lot of bleach characters its hard to pick one especially coz my favourite keeps changing wit
i very much have a dislike for yoruichi but i like urahara a lot and i like hitsugaya but he's not one of my top favorites. lol there's just ot many good characters
i very much have a dislike for yoruichi but i like urahara a lot and i like hitsugaya but he's not on
there r lots of good charaters!!!!!!but 1 thing:even if shes kute,I hate MOMO!
what do u have against momo...not that i like her myself...but i dont like totally abhor her. but shes definitly not a fav
Poor momo nobody loves her.
over a year ago annvie9 said…
Aww, Momo needs some love, too =3
i don't know wat i got against her...i just dispize her alot~!! love smush!
hmmm
XD XD XD ok someboby must 2 love her, there r 925 fans in this spot
Lets ask every 1 XD HEY! DOES ANY1 OUT THERE LUV MOMO HIMAMORI?????..........no1 does i guess (shrug) XD
over a year ago yuugao said…
Oh, I really, really like Byakuya. He's sooo awesome. And he has glamour PINK bankai. XDD
And on this picture, he's so hot...
Oh, I really, really like Byakuya. He's sooo awesome. And he has glamour PINK bankai. XDD
And on thi
over a year ago Haku-Chan said…
Tbh, I'm stuck between Gin, Kisuke and Shinji. My mate said that I was strange coz i liked the weirdest characters >.< But their mysterious-ness makes them so interesting to me! but because i hate to choose i'll do a top ten for ya ;)

Alice's Top Ten(ish) Shinigami!

1. Kisuke Urahara, Shinji Hirako, Gin ichimaru (You all saw it coming!)
2. Toshiro Hitsugaya
3. Juushiro Ukitake, Shunsui Kyoraku
4. TESSAI-SAN!!!!
5. Rangiku Matsumoto
6. Yachiru Kusajishi
7. Byakuya Kuchiki
8. Ikaku Madarame
9. Ayesagawa Yumichika
10. And finally......Nanao Ise! (coz she's uber cool XD)

:3 ^.^
OMG that is the sexiest photo i've EVER SEEN of Byakuya! <3<3<3
Kinda reminds me of Takumi....
i love gin =] and now i think i have replaced soifon with aizen {sosuke} =] soooooo its changed a little bit but i still like gin better than anyone! I guess i have taken a likeing towards the bad guy types lol
i love gin =] and now i think i have replaced soifon with aizen {sosuke} =] soooooo its changed a lit
wink
he changed a lot and i think he is cool but, XD because his before look was terrible.
smile
I like ur top 10 Haku!!!!! i wuv that kute pic of bakugya! (^.^)
wink
bad guys can be addictive. *-,*
i know lol seriously every show i watch i am usually always addicated to the number 1# bad guy or 2nd {like gin} lol
bad guys r really adictice ^.^ oh,luv the video rusty! Aizen is soo kewl!!!
that videos okay but this one ot me is freaking awsome =] i love the song the most though soooo i am dont know if the clips are any good if you dont like the song. Also i am going to be sooooo freaking mad if aizen gets defeated because that exactly how naruto is.........a character comes along that isnt to good and then all the sudden they can take on anyone .......lol it kinda pisses me off haha for once the bad guys need to win!

{also i wonder if this will beat the most commented thing i have ever seen. Me and 4 other people on the naruto commented on a pick till there was 10 pages! thats a lot lol i will post a link if you would like}
Aizen is rather sexy....
I didn't really notice him t'il he serperated from Soul Society.... his eyes look better without the glasses......and he seems kinda dangerous........ mmmmmmmmm
^.^
i think aizen is hawt w/out the glasses! its real kewls....and the bad guys do need 2 win!
big smile
i love it, this videos r 2 cool XD >3
heart
Oh yay! I have another Byakuya to gloat over Byakuya with! =D *high five*
Bad guys are awesome. I'm usually on the evil side unless someone on the good side is really hot *coughBYAKUYAcough*
lolz! ur really funny captain! :D
your right cap'n aizen is really cool in a evil way. Although in the soul society i never really like byakuya but i didnt hate him either. Of cross i like Gin and Cap'n Aizen but i dont like Tousen {i really dont think he is blind lol}. I also like Ukitake i dont know why =]
Maybe he has heat vision xD
I always thought that he was blind but had some way to see...

Oh yay! 100th reply! =D