Bleach Anime I draw your zanpakuto!

Kevy1 posted on Jan 03, 2013 at 07:04PM
Explain your shikai or bankai idea and if it's within my drawing power I'll draw it for you. Please be creative :)

Note: My perception of your explanation is solely base on my knowledge and so It may not turn out exactly how you want it.

Also don't be shy to give thumps up to any sword you like :)

Here's a link to a forum in my club Anime Creators called I draw a chibi of your character: link

Here is some prove of my drawing skills
Explain your shikai or bankai idea and if it's within my drawing power I'll draw it for you. Please b
last edited on Jan 31, 2013 at 12:55PM

Bleach Anime 129 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 129

over a year ago Kevy1 said…
worried
Well I tried something for the other idea of yours Riku114. Here's how it turned out.
Well I tried something for the other idea of yours Riku114. Here's how it turned out.
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Legitness
big smile
Ryuuikari here's your sword, hope you like it.
Ryuuikari here's your sword, hope you like it.
over a year ago Ryuuikari said…
They're really good, thanks man :)
over a year ago KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
wink
HEY THERE KEY.............I HAVE A DEAL 4 U.............IF U DRAW THE BANKAI OF KISUKE AND IF ITS THE REAL THING I WILL GIVE U 20 PROPS IN A ROW..................IT SHOULD BE REAL U WILL GET THE PROP WHEN HE REVEALS IT...............WHAT DO U THINK..............ACTUALLY I DO LIKE TO SEE HIS BANKAI,..............GETTING VERY IMPATIENT.............SO WILL U...............DO IT...............
hmmm
Well I'll try but the writer for bleach may never reveal Urahara's Bankai.
well i think he will........bcz everyone is waiting to see other un reveailed bankai's...and kisuke is in top list toooo...............
over a year ago DAICHIKINJO356 said…
my zanpakuto
shikia a anchor with a broad sword tip on the top

bankia ho and bans doll on coming from the hilt of my zanpakuto
DAICHIKINJO356 commented…
sorry upside down anchor with broad sword tip on the top over a year ago
its a typical katana in sealed form but it has a wave on each sideof the tsuba and theres a circle conecting them
last edited over a year ago
smile
Hey KEISUKE this in no way a prediction to Urahara's bankai but I drew one just for you anyway. The bankai-s I would love to see is Rukia's Sode no Shirayuki and Momo's Tobiume. This is because I would really like to see another girl's bankai. Anyway, I named this Bankai is Hitoe Heki no Benihime (English translation: Single Tear of the Crimson Princess). Also picture the blade red...
Hey KEISUKE this in no way a prediction to Urahara's bankai but I drew one just for you anyway. The b
smile
This is a Bankai I did for Ukitake's Sougyo No Kotowari awhile back
This is a Bankai I did for Ukitake's Sougyo No Kotowari awhile back
smile
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kevi............awsome............look at this pic...........getting any ideas..................its a fake one alright...............any new idea's...............................
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kevi............awsome............look at this pic...........getting any ideas.
Kevy1 commented…
I saw this pic already when I was doing some research into Kisuke .........I like it but I think his bankai would be more intricate in its design rather than some gruesome looking weapon. over a year ago
KEISUKE_URAHARA commented…
i too was researching but........4 kisuke.........his bankai should me more dangerouse........& deadly...........thats the reason he never shown to everyone.................his shikai is deadly...........so u already know his bankai would be way more deadly..................so getting any ideas now............pal................... over a year ago
Kevy1 commented…
I always have new ideas ...but I'm not too interest in creating another bankai for him ...although I drew one anyway ...look below over a year ago
hey kev can you draw my mizuki for me its up a few post thank yo
Kevy1 commented…
I drew your shikai already going to post it soon. over a year ago
Here is your shikai DAICHI:
Here is your shikai DAICHI:
dude that is freaking beast
smile
Here is your Katana in sealed form DAICHI:
Here is your Katana in sealed form DAICHI:
2 legit 2 quite over a year ago
big smile
Hey KEISUKE I use that picture you posted as inspiration for Kisuke's bankai concept which is called Benhouseki Benihime (English translation: Crown Jewel of the Crimson Princess) ...hope you like it
Hey KEISUKE I use that picture you posted as inspiration for Kisuke's bankai concept which is called
KEISUKE_URAHARA commented…
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa coooooool man......................... over a year ago
smile
What's up again Kevy ! Could you draw the shikai for my zanpakutō Kyōgan please:
It takes the form of a metre long chokutō that has a chakram (with a radius of 8cm) embedded in the middle of the blade. The inside edge of the chakram is the sharpest edge of the blade. There are two holes above and below the chakram along the length of the blade. It has a circular tsuba, maroon-coloured hilt-wrapping and a ring, big enough to fit a finger through it, on the side of the pommel.
Cheers :)

Oh and just a question: do you only draw Shinigami zanpakutō or are you able to draw an Arrancar after they have released their zanpakutō ?
Kevy1 commented…
Hey Ryu, nice to read another innovative compilation. over a year ago
Kevy1 commented…
Answer to your question: I'm able to draw an Arrancar after they have released their zanpakutō but I decided that I'm a bit busy to draw that at the moment so I'm sticking to drawing less time consuming art pieces. over a year ago
Ryuuikari commented…
That sounds good ! Well if you ever get the time, I'd like to show you a couple Arrancar I've made (I've had a lot of time in the past) over a year ago
big smile
Hey Ryuuikari even I have to say your ideas are really creative. I really enjoyed drawing this sword. Okay here it is:
Hey Ryuuikari even I have to say your ideas are really creative. I really enjoyed drawing this sword.
Ryuuikari commented…
In my mind, that is perfect ! Cheers Kevy :) over a year ago
hey kev i might be posting my zanpakuto for you to draw
its a huge side ways throwing star connected to a rope thing like roses but the rope thing is connected to the middle it has 4 katana tips on the top facing one left one right one forward on backwards its all gold with a yellow hilt wrapping and and a tsuba like hyoninmaru
cool
DAICHIKIN, I hope you like it, I added in a few details into the star:
DAICHIKIN, I hope you like it, I added in a few details into the star:
how come i cant draw like you over a year ago
Kevy1 commented…
practice I guess, and I'm glad you think it's good over a year ago
cool
This is a shikai I drew that I think yoruichi should have:
This is a shikai I drew that I think yoruichi should have:
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Eh, it has to be done I suppose. This is probably the most complex blade I've made to date, one of my most enjoyed. Here's Allure.

When it’s not released, the blade exists as 3 hilts. Two of those hilts are attached to earrings, and both look to be a normal size for daggers, both relatively plain and back. The earrings themselves, including the iron loops they’re attached to, are part of the blade. The pierced area of her ears is actually a full inch in diameter, and the hole is surrounded by an iron ring. The third hilt is attached to the necklace she wears. The necklace itself is a continuous steel cord, and the hilt hangs off of it on a ring similar to those she uses for the earrings. This hilt is slightly longer, covered with metal scales, and has no guard on it. The necklace is just long enough that this piece tends to reside in her cleavage.

Upon release, all three form individual weapons. The necklace disperses, and the hilt forms into a 6 foot long staff adorned with a large number of metal scales that run across its entire length. The two hilts at her earrings form into full fledged daggers. The one in her left ear forms a double, parallel blade about 4 inches in lengththat curves upward, creating two separate points along the blade before ending in a single unified point. The hilt is a rusty red color, though it appears to be made of a thick and old wood. The one in her right ear is a single blade about a centimeter thick at the middle. This is in order to support 3 1-inch diameter ruby-like orbs that are evenly spread along the 4 and a half inch slightly curved blade. The loops of the earrings disappear, and the hilts of the two daggers are instead attached to a long (20 meters) and very durable and flexible cord that runs through the holes in her ears. The cord itself starts out wrapped around her neck in tight loops before falling down to her waist where it wraps around several more times.
stealth heels a guy tries to fight her she turns her leg kick in balls overkill fatality
Kevy1 commented…
hahaha!!! XD over a year ago
ok how bout this zanpakuto nlike wabiskue but one more on the other side and then a straightened out wabiskue on he top of the to hook things the straightened out wabiskue is flat on the top while it it still has a edge to stabe and cut people with, the tsuba is the two hooks while its has a ring big enough fora finger to fit throught on the bottom of the hilt
Kevy1 commented…
This is a bit confusing but I'll see how best I can draw it over a year ago
over a year ago djtim1000 said…
hello, could you make my sword.

Desc: the hilt of the sword is a wolf skull that is open. the blade is coming out of the skull almost like a tongue. in the middle of the blade there is a small crack. the blade is 2 meters long and the first half meter at the top of the blade is very jagged and fang like. the handle has a peice of string on the bottom thatholds a wolf fang and a wolf tail.
Farhan594 commented…
You're zanpakutou looks evil bro,does it belongs to a shinigami or an arrancar over a year ago
smile
Hey Whiteflame here's the earring dagger:
Hey Whiteflame here's the earring dagger:
Cool stuff.
Here's the Necklace flame55:
Here's the Necklace flame55:
Kevy1 commented…
oh I see, I read it back over ... there isn't no dagger for the necklace. Sorry for the mix up but it looks good I think. over a year ago
Whiteflame, this is the staff weapon
Whiteflame, this is the staff weapon
Good stuff man, and yeah, the daggers were both on earrings. Still looks cool, as you said.
smile
Here's the two daggers whiteflame
Here's the two daggers whiteflame
whiteflame55 commented…
Now those look amazing. over a year ago
worried
DAICH, this what I did
DAICH, this what I did
By the way, I have finally thought up an idea for a new blade, and although I'll be taking my time with it, I'll post the shikai form here before I finish with the blade as a whole.
Kevy1 commented…
Cool :) over a year ago
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
smile
I think I know one that you could draw, Kevy. I'll post it onto here, when I can. It will be a good one. XD
big smile
Hey Kevy, me again :P could you draw the bankai for my Shukketsu Kyōbōnaken please ?
Here it is:
It takes the form of a nodachi with an oversized blade (the blade alone is around 1.6 metres long). The blade has six blade-like extensions that protrude from the edges of the blade (three from the front edge and three from the back edge), that are positioned along the length of the blade; they get smaller in length the further down the blade they are. A zigzagged, blood red gauge runs along the side of the blade. Its hilt wrapping is black and the cross-guard is silver; a silver four inch spike protrudes from the bottom of the pommel. A silver tassel comes from the cross-guard.

Thanks man !
cool
Sorry I took so long to draw it djtim1000, but here is
Sorry I took so long to draw it djtim1000, but here is
djtim1000 commented…
awesome. i love the drawing and the detail. thanks :D over a year ago
smile
This is for you Ryu ...I hope I drew it how you wanted ...I'm not to good with sword anatomy but I tried
This is for you Ryu ...I hope I drew it how you wanted ...I'm not to good with sword anatomy but I tr
Ryuuikari commented…
As long as it's better than what I can draw (which isn't much) I'm a happy bunny. And I'm a happy bunny :D Thanks again Kevy over a year ago
over a year ago doodllecake said…
smile
Nice work :)
big smile
This is the BANKAI I created for MOMO's TOBIUME. Its name is JUKUSEI TOBIUME (English translation "Mature Flying Plum Tree). Comment if you like it.
This is the BANKAI I created for MOMO's TOBIUME. Its name is JUKUSEI TOBIUME (English translation "Ma
blackpanther666 commented…
Looks awesome, dude. XD over a year ago
Ryuuikari commented…
I'm sure Momo would be happy with that :D over a year ago
If you ever have any free time and your in the mood would you draw one of my Arrancar ?
It would be too much writing to put it all down here is where you can find one: link
Mine are the 7th, 8th and 12th posts, you can choose which one to draw :P

Again if it's too much to do or you don't have the time etc then don't worry about it, leave it for another time; if you can, it'd be greatly appreciated :)
If you wouldn't mind could you draw Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi...? I'll describe.

(Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi is an elemntal blade, a crossover of all four elements... The blade is long, about 1.4 meters and about average thickness/width for a nodachi... The blade is normal, but serrated and three blunt spikes protrude from the top of the blade. It also has a short chain connected to the end of the handle. The guard is a circle with a representative of each element carved into a fourth of the whole guard area. The blade is silver, with waves etched into it.
smile
This is just a practice draw before doing any espada drawings
This is just a practice draw before doing any espada drawings
Ryuuikari commented…
*whistles in approval* XD over a year ago
blackpanther666 commented…
Epic! XD over a year ago
Farhan594 commented…
you're good at drawing things up close over a year ago
over a year ago Ratty30 said…
for a shikai i want this:the blade is gonna be like benihime's but black like ichigo's bankai.and i want a lace at the end of the handle like sode no shirayuki

and for bankai:the sword will increase in size(say twice the normal zanpakuto size)but remain same in its attire,only it's colour will change to dark purple.

i hope you can make it!
worried
Hey Ryuu I tried to draw the 8th, hope you like it.
Hey Ryuu I tried to draw the 8th, hope you like it.
Ryuuikari commented…
Hello 7th Espada XD it's awesome ! Cheers again Kevy :) over a year ago
big smile
Hey BP here's Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi
Hey BP here's Uindo Sonoshi Soryuushi
smile
@Kevy. Nicely done, my bro! It looks really awesome!!! Good work. XD
smile
Ratty30 here's your shikai and bankai