Bleach Anime bleach ROLEPLAY

unohana posted on Jun 27, 2012 at 08:17AM
choose only bleach characters
the bleach characters that are taken are....
-toshiro=Riku114
-orihime=unohana
-sui feng=unohana
-grimmjow=Riku114
-ichigo=Riku114
-yoruichi=unohana
-rangiku=Riku114
-yachiru=Riku114
-momo=unohana
-rukia=Hetaliafreak12\Animefreak100
-kenpachi=Riku114
-unohana retsu=unohana
-kon=Ryuuikari
-renji=Riku114
-urahara kisuke=unohana
-tier Harribel=smartone123
-stark=smartone123
- gin= Riku114
-mayuri=smartone123
-shunsui=smartone123
-nanao=unohana
-Ulquiorra=EmoSasuSaku
-karin kurosaki=Alchemistlover
-isshin=KEISUKE_URAHARA
-keigo=KEISUKE_URAHARA
-uryu=KEISUKE_URAHARA
-tatsuki=chibiluver
last edited on Dec 28, 2012 at 05:20AM

Bleach Anime 4646 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 4601-4646 of 4646

over a year ago KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
laugh
uryu: what is the stuff toy doing on here....................
over a year ago Animefreak100 said…
Rukia: *shrugs* Kon, what are you doing?
laugh
uryu : (kon) he is pervy as ever...............he he he eh
over a year ago Ryuuikari said…
Kon: *strikes a majestic pose* I Kon-sama have come to aid the pillow-chested Arrancar goddess !!
laugh
Keigo: heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey u pervert.........i will aid arrancar goddess....there is nooooooooo use for a stuff toy here.........let the adults handle it ok...................................?????
over a year ago smartone123 said…
tier:goes off to eat something
over a year ago Ryuuikari said…
Kon: Waaiiiiiit !! Pillow-chested Arrancar goddess !!! *he leaps towards Tier's boobs with a twinkle in his eyes*
tier:turns sees the bear thing someing towards him(ya i know what kon is dont worry XD) and reflexes kick in and smacks him into a tree "sorry.."and starts off walking
uryu: something never change about him................kon.............u alright..................
keigo: haa ha ha haaaaaaaaa u deserve it u pervy stuff toy blondy is mine.........my dear blondy ur man Keigo Asano is coming..............haaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaa *(keigo run towards harribel)*
uryu: something never change about him................kon.............u alright..................
ke
Rukia: Keigo, go away.
tier: stares at him"dont make me made child"
laugh
keigo: whaaaaaaaaat r u jealouse short stack......bcz me falling in love with my sweet sweet harri...........

(looks at harribel)
keigo:...............child..............u want child..........well..i ......i.thats too soon..............what can i say im sooooooo blusshing.......she want a .child...............child..........child.­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
last edited over a year ago
keigo: whaaaaaaaaat r u jealouse short stack......bcz me falling in love with my sweet sweet harri...
tier:rolls eyes"i dont anything like that"
laugh
keigo : but u said child.............!!!
Rukia: Go away Keigo, can't you see you aren't helping your cause. She meant if you didn't stop talking she would get mad at you.
laugh
Keigo: short stack..................now ur making me mad...........cant u see im confessing my love to my harri.....................kids like u should play with toys like little shiro...............heh eh eh
Rukia: Don't call me short stack! I'm only 3 inches shorter than you, Keigo! And besides, I'm older than Captain Hitsugaya anyway. I wouldn't be playing witj oys. He doesn't either but apparently in your world he does so whatever...
laugh
Keigo : 3 inches or not ur still a short stack to me..........and looking ur height ur equally taler to shiro........he he he eh e
Rukia: I am two inches taller than captain hitsugaya!
laugh
keigo: really...........but still u two looks the same.........heh eheh ehe h e
tier:"can i knock him out?'asks
laugh
keigo: heeeeeeeey thats toooo harsh my dear tier................!!!!!!!..
keigo: heeeeeeeey thats toooo harsh my dear tier................!!!!!!!..
Rukia: Yes you can Tier.
laugh
keigo: heeeeeeeeeeey short stack...stop provoking her.......she might actually do it............

(heeeeey my kindle girl its been looong since i talked to u in person.............sooooooo how r u.........u still sit in kindle light............????........so how is life.......????)
(Lol. Maybe i am sitting with my kindle. you never know. and life isnt good at the moment. I'm sick....and im having some problems about halloween and at school....)
Rukia: Good. you deserve it every once in a while Keigo.
laugh
(what's with the problem in ur school.............????? u didn't get ur Halloween costume yet..........?????)
Keigo : heeeeeeeeeeeeeey cut that out..........
(Just people. And actually I'm planning on getting this weekend. I'm going to try and be the Tenth Doctor from Doctor who. But I have no one to be with on Halloween....none of my four friends are going....) Rukia: Sorry Keigo.
laugh
(what u mean by tenth doctor from doctor..........????)

keigo : speaking of which.............have u seen my harri love................????
(He's the tenth regeneration out of 11. It's from Doctor Who. Really confusing stuff if you don't know what it is.) Rukia: No. *walks away*
laugh
(and why cant u choose another things for halloween........???? u need a change my dear.....)

keigo : heeeeeeey u get back here bean sprout...............!!!!!!!
(Well...I wanted to do something different and that I would actually like.) Rukia: Don't call me that. *keeps walking*
laugh
(well u can a vampire........, frankenstein......., a witch.a mummy...........and u can also choose characters from bleach like espadas the costumes r available everywhere...............)

keigo : hey what the hurry bean sprout........r u going to meet renji....?????????? i see............he he eh eh
(Not where I live...) Rukia: I am not! Shut up!
laugh
(aw..thats sad)
keigo : aaaaaaaaaaaaw...temper temper......... did i hit ur nerve..............heh eh ehe eh e
Rukia: Stop following me Keigo!
laugh
keigo : what................ur the one following me...........did u hit ur hea somewhere.........heh eh ehe he
Rukia: *rolls her eyes* Whatever.
laugh
keigo : Harri...............Harri.................­whe­re did she go.................damn this soul society is soooo huge..............i lost her bcz of u......bcz i argued with u...............
Rukia: Good. Now go away.
tier:goes to where she sleeps
laugh
keigo : ah now there u r.......i have been looking all over for u my dear hari...where have u been...............
Rukia: good luck tier...*goes away*
laugh
uryu: hmmmm strange.................i wondr where did shiro went..did he went to momo's room........???
tier:"thank..and you please leave"to keigo
Rukia: *pratices kidos amd hados somewhere random*
shun shu:walks calmly