Bleach Anime Captain Fighting Competition! (Not Really An RP)

blackpanther666 posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 07:50AM
I want to see a competition, where each of the Captains gets to fight another... The Captains who win, will advance to the next round, until there are four Captains left and they'll advance to the semi-finals, where the two winners will go through to the finals... The person, whose Captain wins, will get ten props and the Captain will become the strongest Captain in my eyes. XD. Also need someone to referee, while any two opponents are fighting.

Bp: Shunsui/Shinji

Wantadog: Yoruichi/Unohana

Whiteflame: Mayuri/Kisuke

Exorcist: Tousen/Soi Fon

Zordaik: Jushiro/Byakuya

N.b. since not many people are participating, that means that Zord, Flame and Cist will choose another Captain each. XD

Round 1: Shinji vs. Unohana

Round 2: Yoruichi vs. Shunsui

Round 3: Kisuke vs. Tousen

Round 4: Mayuri vs. Byakuya

Round 5: Jushiro vs. Soi Fon
last edited on Aug 14, 2012 at 04:47AM

Bleach Anime 125 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 125

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Heh, why am I not surprised...? Lol.

(Yup, sounds good to me, dude. Post yours whenever, we have to wait for Zord anyway, so you have plenty of time, I think. XD)
over a year ago wantadog said…
Lol, natural born awesome, what else can I say XD

(Good, cuz it might take awhile.)
smile
Lol, nothing else, I suspect. XDDDD

(Heh, well, if you need a hand with anything, dude, don't hesitate to ask. Otherwise, I imagine you'll create some epic stuff.)
Retsu Unohana Zanpakuto!

Name: Minazuki

Release command: Unknown

Shikai description: When released in Shikai form, Minazuki will start to morph, turning into a green like gas substance before taking a solid shape of a giant, green, one eyed Manta Ray like creature with the capability to fly. Minazuki can act as transportation and will change back into the green gas substance before returning to its sword form when its duty has been fulfilled.

Shikai abilities:

1. Unknown
It is large enough to transport many people on its back (at least a dozen, based on its size when compared to those riding it). It seems to act on verbal orders and when landing it has the ability to somehow create a pair of bird like legs. Minazuki's main aspect is its ability to heal. When the wounded are placed within Minazuki's mouth, they are swallowed and stored inside its stomach. Minazuki's stomach acids are strong healing medicines and ointments which gradually soak over the wounded, curing their injuries. Currently it has shown to be able to carry at least six people within its stomach. When Unohana gives the word, Minazuki will regurgitate the people back out of its mouth.

Bankai name: Hisai no niku o joka(Purify the flesh of the victims)(very hard to come up with name for this ****)

Description: Unohana is now garbed in a green hooded robe (like minazuki was in the zanpakuto rebellion arc) and her hands now pulsate with green reiatsu. Her sealed state sword is slung across her back.

Bankai abilities:

1. Iyashino supa(Healing Spa)
This ability creates a sphere of healing reiatsu. The sphere is 50 feet in each direction. This ability heals everyone who is inside the sphere. This attack takes 25 seconds to heal somebody with the same injuries as kenpachi did after his fight with ichigo. It takes about 3 seconds to heal somebody with a broken arm. There is no more reiatsu lost after the initial loss of reiatsu when the attack is used. This attack can be used again 1 minute after it was used. Unohana Can also use this attack to heal somebody by pouring the healing reiatsu directly into the person's body. Unohana has to place her hand/hands on one of the wounds and the rest will also heal. This method can only heal one person at a time, but it heals twice as fast and costs only a third of the reiatsu. This method can be used immediately between uses.

2. Ikikaera Seru(Reinvigorate)
Unohana raises one her hands straight up and a sphere of green reiatsu is created. This sphere then floats about 35 feet into the air. After that, several hundred manta ray's made out of the green reiatsu fly out from it in all directions. These manta rays look exactly like Minazuki did in shikai, except much smaller. The manta rays start out as 1 foot in length, but they lengthen after swallowing somebody. The manta rays fly out in different directions and swallow up any injured and once they are healed, they take them to squad 4, and spit them out. This attack's range is large enough so that the manta rays can go anywhere in seireitei. It takes about 2 minutes to heal somebody who had kenpachi's injuries after his battle with ichigo. Somebody with a broken arm would take about 10 seconds. There is no lag time for this attack, but the more manta rays she releases, the more energy she loses.

3. Doku Hiringu(Venomous Healing)
When Unohana causes damage to her opponent, a poison is spread throughout the enemy's body. The poison causes the opponent's reiatsu to work against it's user. The opponent's reiatsu inhibits the opponent's movements, causes makes them sick, and eventually, depending on strength of the opponent, either causes Extreme fatigue, unconciousness, or death. It also negates the opponents ability to use reiatsu based attacks. How long this poison takes to activate depends on the opponent's reiatsu. A captain level opponent will take 5 minutes for symptoms to start. A lieutenant level opponent will take 3 minutes for symptoms to start. Below a lieutenant will take anywhere within 10 seconds to a minute.

Kido: Unohana is a master at Kido and has shown to be able to use extremely high level attacks.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

Notes: This is what Unohana wears in bankai. (Lol couldn't think of anything else XD)

More notes: I did this awhile back on Zanpakuto forum, but didn't get any reviews so I wasn't sure whether it fit...
last edited over a year ago
Retsu Unohana Zanpakuto!

Name: Minazuki

Release command: Unknown

Shikai description: When re
over a year ago silverexorcist said…
Soi Fon

Position: Captain of squad 2 in the Gotei 13 and Commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukido. (Appearance as post time-skip because her hair look better XD)

Zanpakutou: Suzumebachi

Release command: Sting all enemies to death,

Shikai description: Grasping onto Suzumebachi with her right hand, the entire sword will glow white and shrink in size. When the emitted glow dies out, it is revealed that Suzumebachi has now taken on the form of a black and gold gauntlet that has a small chain linking it to a stinger-like blade on Suì-Fēng's middle finger. The "stinger" is about twice as long as the normal length of Suì-Fēng's fingers, slightly increasing her striking distance. The colors and pattern of the Shikai resemble those of a hornet. In this form, Suzumebachi is still capable of withstanding an opponent's sword attacks, as Suì-Fēng can block incoming attacks with the "stinger" and gauntlet portions.

Shikai abilities: Nigeki Kessatsu- As its first step, Suì-Fēng stabs her enemy with Suzumebachi’s blade. While leaving a deep wound, the attack also leaves a butterfly-shaped stamp on the victim’s body. Spreading from the center of the wound, known as Hōmonka. This stamp becomes the target of Suì-Fēng’s second attack. If struck in this same spot that was hit the first time, the person will inevitably die, hence "Death in Two Steps." When the ability takes effect, a larger crest quickly spreads out from the two smaller ones, completely destroying the victim's body. The crests are maintained by Suì-Fēng's will and are impossible to remove unless she wills it. The mechanics behind Suzumebachi's ability takes effect not through point of entry but rather point of actual surface contact. This ability is caused by a venom that Suzumebachi secretes. When it enters the target's body, it spreads throughout their body in a matter of minutes, if not seconds, destroying it without a trace. The effect of the poison takes slightly longer to work for those who have enhanced spiritual power.

Counter-Poison: Suì-Fēng can use the same venom that Suzumebachi secretes for Nigeki Kessatsu as a counter-poison by stabbing herself, creating a Hōmonka over the area she sustains the wound.

Bankai: Jakuhō Raikōben (雀蜂雷公鞭, Hornet Thunder Whip)
Bankai description: Its appearance is that of a gold armor missile launcher base that encases Suì-Fēng's right arm and comes all the way above her shoulder to form a face shield that she uses to cover the right side of her face. The entire Bankai is made up of a large pointed gold cylinder with black markings twice the size of Suì-Fēng herself. Before she activates her Bankai, Suì-Fēng wraps a heavy metal sash (Ginjōhan) around and solid structures she is near, in preparation for the attack's massive recoil and the resulting powerful explosion. She uses her Bankai so rarely that it has remained largely unseen by the members of Soul Society; even her own Lieutenant comments on having never seen it before. Suì-Fēng explains that she would prefer not to use her Bankai. She believes that it offends her pride as a Covert Ops agent, because it is too large to hide, too heavy to move, and its attack is too flashy for assassination.

Bankai abilities: Katsu- Being a ranged weapon of the artillery sort, Jakuhō Raikōben has the ability to launch the missile attached to its base. To do so, Suì-Fēng must first raise and aim the huge missile, using the slits present in her face guard to be able to see while doing so. Once targeted, small fins extend from numerous points along the missile before it is fired. It then tracks its target for a precision strike. After a successful hit, the missile creates a powerful and massive explosion. The burst of explosive energy after the detonation is powerful enough to not only blow away Suì-Fēng and her lieutenant, but also rip the steel sash she was tied with, despite both of them being a long distance away from the explosion. Suì-Fēng is capable of firing more than one missile at the same level of power. This attack has a normal limit of firing no more than one missile every three days; doing so more often taxes her noticeably.

Other abilities: Shunkō (Flash Cry): An advanced technique that combines hand-to-hand combat and Kidō. She fights by surrounding her back and arms with pressurized Kidō. The keisen uniform has no back or sleeves because they will rip apart when the technique is activated. What is known of it so far is that it can allow her to instantly neutralize an opponent's movement. She has enough control to release the Kidō energy as a directed blast that is enough to cause considerable damage to the surrounding area. She can use the technique to greater degree as well, using it to block a devastating lighting blast as well as dissipate it and then to block a blade attack as well as push it back with only her bare hand, using the energy of the technique as a barrier despite the strength of the wielder. She has shown that she can focus the technique's pressurized Kidō onto specific areas of her body to make the protection exceedingly more concentrated.

Hakudo mastery- As the leader of the Onmitsukidō, she is required to be highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat, which she had been training in ever since she first joined the Onmitsukidō. She is most likely the most proficient hand-to-hand combatant in all of Soul Society, being able to fight evenly, and gain the upper hand, against her mentor Yoruichi Shihōin. She can sufficiently block and attack others. Additionally, it has proven difficult to actively lay a hand on her unless she allows it.

Shunpo mastery-As the leader of the Onmitsukidō, she is also required to be highly proficient in Shunpo. She has been shown to almost keep up with her mentor Yoruichi Shihōin, being able to hit her multiple times with Suzumebachi, but not getting a chance to hit her in the same spot twice as Yoruichi was faster. She actively uses her mastery of Shunpo techniques and is highly proficient in evasion in close quarters as well as from a distance. Thus making hitting her almost impossible if not for the most advanced combatant. Her movements are noticeably so fast that few would be likely to see an attack take place. It has also been noted by Suzemebachi that her Shunpo is the fastest of all Soul Society (excluding Yoruichi).

• Clones: Suì-Fēng is able to create at least 15 clones of herself at once using Shunpo, similar in principle to Zommari Rureaux's Gemelos Sonído. While they are indistinguishable from her true self and mimic her movements, they do not seem to last long.
• Utsusemi (空蝉, Cicada, referencing their molting): Way of Onmitsu, 3rd of the Shihō. It allows for a movement at great, sudden speed, leaving at least one tangible after-image behind.

I may create some Way of Onmitsu for Soi Fon to use, but for now these are what she can use.
On another note, it's funny how I seem to always like Chinese characters in Japanese anime :/ It's the same with Hong Meiling, Lin-Lin, Hsien-Ko....)
Soi Fon

Position: Captain of squad 2 in the Gotei 13 and Commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukido. (A
big smile
Nice one Wantadog and Exorcist. I'm going to work on a Bankai for Shinji and I'll put up his Shikai momentarily. I will remind everyone that Visored powers are not to be used in this RP, for those who are using characters with those powers available.
Should I make a zanpakuto for Yoruichi or just post her natural badassery?
Name Shinji Hirako

Rank: Captain of Squad Five (current), former Captain of Squad Five (pre-Aizen)

Race: Shinigami/Visored

Zanpakuto: Sakanade ('Counter-stroke')

Release Command: Collapse (Taorero)

Sakanade, Sealed Appearance: Normal katana, with a red tsuba and a guard shaped like an hourglasse.

Shikai Appearance: In its Shikai state the pommel becomes a large ring that allows Sakanade to rotate around Shinji's hand without him actually gripping any part of the Zanpakutō. This movement relates to his Shikai Special Ability. The first few inches of the blade are covered by an extension of the crossguard. Sakanade's blade is straight and slim with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point. There are five holes along the sword's length.

Shikai Special Ability: Sakanade's Shikai ability creates a Sakasama no Sekai (Inverted World). When spun the sword creates a pink mist, those who smell its pleasant aroma fall subject to an optical illusion. Shinji describes the release technique as something like a trump card. Up and down, left and right as well as forward and backward are opposite. It is not just the sense of direction that is changed; the opponent's eyesight, direction of incoming attacks, and injury locations are also inverted. Shinji claims that countering the damage from the inverted directions simply by processing it all within the mind is not possible. No matter how powerful the opponent even if one is accustomed to fighting in that particular way, their body will not adapt and will continue to fight by reflex, which causes it to continuously succumb to the power's effect. The effect of the inverted world can be targeted at or neglected from specific opponents, making it ideal for use in group fighting.
Make her a Zanpakuto, definitely, otherwise your fights with her will be lame and boring. Lol. She's an epic character, but hand-to-hand combat without a Zanpakuto bores me. It will be much cooler if you successfully make a Zanpakuto for her, as well. XD
I have no idea though on what to make for her...I draw a blank.
big smile
Man, I hate my internet today - its being weirder than Weird Al Yankovich... XD

(You should make a Zanpakuto based upon speed. XD)
Yup! It sucks! Stop by random club to assault my trolling. XD

(KK I shall....try....)
smile
Heh, Okay I will do. XD

(Sounds epic, look forward to seeing it when ever you plan to create it.)
lol I started out making the zanpakuto really well, but then I got to the shikai and I thought...

"Where the hell was I going with this?"
Heh, I know that feeling, dude. Its quite frustrating when that happens. Oh well, I'm sure you'll get there in the end. XD
over a year ago Zordaik said…
Ukitake Jushiro, Thirteenth Squad Captain

Zanpakuto: Sogyo no Kotowari (Law of the Twin Fish)

Release: All waves, rise now and become my shield. All lightning, strike now and become my sword.

Shikai: Ukitake's blade peels into two uniquely shaped weapons, each connected to the other by a red cord with five silver charms along it's length. The swords themselves are now straight rather than slightly curved, as a normal Katana would be. There is a length of bronze that covers an area around the base of each blade. Further up from the bronze, there is a jutting second blade which parts from the original blade at approximately a forty degree angle. Then, it bends another forty degrees and runs parallel to the blade until the end is lined up with the cross guard. This extension blade faces inward rather than outward. The blade is silver only on the sharp edge, and black on the flat edge.

Shikai Ability: The left sword can, when it comes into contact with an energy based attack, absorb that attack. Then, the energy channels through the red cord and five charms on it and into the right blade, where it is then fired back at the target. The whole process happens at such a speed that one would think that the attack originated from Sogyo no Kotowari.

Bankai: Tsugunai, Sogyo no Kotowari (Atonement, Law of the Twin Fish)

Bankai Description: Lightning strikes down onto the sword in Ukitake's right hand, completely vaporizing the blade and replacing it with pure electrical energy. The red cord and charms dissolve into water which coats the left hand sword entirely and shatters the blade. Now, he wields a sword with a blade of lightning and one with a blade of water.

Bankai Abilities: Attack Absorption - In Bankai, either one of the blades can absorb energy based attacks. In addition, the blades can store the attacks they absorb for long periods of time and transfer the stored attacks between each other on Ukitake's whim. Returning the attack through the lightning blade increases the attack's speed twofold, and returning it through the water blade increases the power of the attack twofold.

Blade Manipulation - On Ukitake's whim, the lightning blade can strike forward at an incredible speed for a split second, bearing all the power of a true lightning strike. The water blade, on the other hand, can morph and split apart to shield Ukitake from all manner of attacks.

Oshioki (Execution) - An attack in which the lightning on the right blade morphs together with the water of the left, making an electrified current of water that packs the versatility of the liquid and the speed and power of lightning.

Additional Abilities: Master Swordsman - Ukitake demonstrates such a mastery of swordsmanship that he is presumed to be among the best swordsmen in Soul Society.

Kido Master - Ukitake has a powerful grasp of Kido, able to cast high level spells without incantation.

Shunpo Master - Ukitake, as a captain, is very skillful in utilizing the flash step. His skill is great enough to gain sufficient ground when escaping Yamamoto.

Immense Reiatsu - As one of the oldest of the captains in the Gotei Thirteen, Ukitake possesses a massive reiatsu. It is large enough to stand against Yamamoto's and not even be at risk of being overwhelmed.

Haha, yep. I'm alive. Sorry to keep you guys waiting for me for so long.
Ukitake Jushiro, Thirteenth Squad Captain

Zanpakuto: Sogyo no Kotowari (Law of the Twin Fish)
smile
@Zord, heh, nice one dude, this is really good. XD. On another note, it's turn on the Clan War, if you could perhaps rustle up a post, or something. I was thinking that you could continue the Radicals heading back to their hideout and the funeral procession for Take. That would be awesome. XD
@Everyone, my Bankai for Shinji will be up over the next few days, as I really have to start the post for A New Generation and I also have some plans on Kouka Mono... Either way, I'm sure my idea for his Bankai will be understandably epic. Lol.
@Zord You're alive? Dangit! And we spent so much money on the funeral...well if a casket arrives at your house...just send it back XDD

@BP I had a badass idea for Yoruichi's Bankai, I just need to write it down and see whether it makes as much sense as it does in my head XD
@Wantadog... Lol, you crack me up with almost every comment you write. Seriously. Anyway, that sounds cool, I'll be interested to see it when you are done. XD
Well....I am almost done, but was hit with a bit of writers block...
smile
Oh, I see. No rush. Take your time, if you like. No-one else seems to be in a hurry, so you can just do it at your pace. XD. Besides, the longer you take, the better Yoruichi's blade will be. Speaking of which, I better start doing Shinji's Bankai. Otherwise I won't be able to get it done until next week, or so.
Well...I'm not sure if it's overpowered or whether it fits something for Yoruichi.....

Yoruichi Shihoin

Rank: Former captain of squad 2/Head of the Shihoin family/Former Captain of the Onmitsukidō

Race: Shinigami

Zanpakuto: Furasshuneko (Flash Cat)

Release command: Sukuratchi (Scratch)

Bankai name: Furasshuneko Ketatamashii Tsume (The Flash cat's peircing claws)

Zanpakuto Sealed state: A Wakizashi with a 17 inch blade. The hilt is only 3 inches. The guard is a standard shinigami look. The blade and hilt of the sword is black.

Shikai!

Description: Yoruichi now is wearing black boots, with blue patches of fur. There are two thin blades on the sides of each foot. The blades are extremely durable and extend and inch out from the foot. The boots seem to give off some sort of colorless energy and vibrate slightly. There are also two long curved blades coming out of Yoruichi's forearms.

Shikai abilities:

1. Seiteki(Static)
Yoruichi's speed, Both regular and Shunpo, are changed. I say 'changed' and not 'faster' because it doesn't actually increase her speed. The ability makes Yoruichi vibrate at an enormous speed, hence both making her extremely difficult to spot or hit, and also giving the appearance that Yoruichi is moving faster than she actually is. This ability takes alot of reiatsu to use for long periods of time. It has no cooldown and also is very hard to control. Due to the fact that Yoruichi is vibrating, it makes precision very difficult, so this attack focuses on shredding the opponent using the blades on her boots and arms.

2. Taishou Gappuri (Locked on target)
This is a two part ability.
First part: Yoruichi can launch the blades on her boots at the opponent. After a blade is launched, another blade replaces it within 5 seconds. She can launch a maximum of four blades at a time. The blades are
launched in the shape of a boomerang. They lock onto the opponent and attack him. The blades can slice through most items. The items it cannot slice through are large things such as mountains and sekki sekki stone.(Did I spell that right?) The boomerang blades are half sentient and learn from the opponents movements. The blades spin and move very fast. Once they are stopped, they dissipate.

Second Part: When Yoruichi cuts something with the blades on her arms, a pulse of spiritual pressure is emitted. This pulse is extremely fast and extremely powerful. Using only a little spiritual pressure, the pulse goes in a straight line, slicing through whatever it was that cut it. The pulse looks like a tiny Getsuga Tenshou. (Blue in color)

3. Totsuzen no bāsuto (Sudden Burst)
This ability gives Yoruichi a intense burst of speed. This can only be activated for 10 seconds at a time, and once it is used, it takes 10 minutes to recharge. This only affects regular speed, not Shunpo. When used, regular speed is about 3-4X faster, This ability is very draining on the user.

Bankai:

Description: Yoruichi's Bankai is invisible. Her bankai is a field that wraps around her body. The field extends 6 inches in each direction, like she was encased in a sphere. Sort of like Shunko, except more
stable. She is still wearing the boots from Shikai, except they are now entirely covered in bluish black fur. She also still has the blades on her arms.

Abilities:

1. Yoruichi can use all of the Shikai abilities, except at Bankai strength.

2. Shiten(Point of View)
This ability affects the opponents ability to tell time. It basically makes Yoruichi appear to be going slower than she is. It is fixed that every one step in the opponents eyes is actually 3 steps in reality. This ability does not take too much reiatsu to use, but can only be activated for 3 minutes at a time. After that, there is a 2 minute waiting period before the ability can be used again. Anything within 150 meters(492 feet) is affected by this, also anything withing the six inches of the field extending from Yoruichi is immune to this, so that gives the opponent a split second to dodge Yoruichi's attack.

3. Dake o Jikoku (Just in time)
This ability allows Yoruichi to turn the field around her into a powerful shield. The shield is powerful enough to block several captain level strikes, both melee and kido-based. The field is still invisible and forms a complete sphere around Yoruichi, giving her a nearly impenetrable defense. This attack takes alot of reiatsu and once used, it takes 5-10 minutes until it can be used again, depending on how powerful the attacks were. Yoruichi can still attack while this is active, but if her arms or legs leave the sphere, they are not protected. Once it is active, the ability becomes passive, blocking any attack that is aimed at Yoruichi.

Shunko An advanced technique that combines hand-to-hand combat and Kidō. She fights by surrounding her back and arms with pressurized Kidō. The keisen uniform has no back or sleeves because they will rip apart when the technique is activated. What is known of it so far is that it can allow her to instantly neutralize an opponent's movement. She has enough control to release the Kidō energy as a directed blast that is enough to cause considerable damage to the surrounding area. Yoruichi is the creator of Shunko.

Shunpo mastery: Yoruichi is extremely skilled at Shunpo, so much so that she was given the title Flash goddess. She has been shown to be faster than Soi Fon who is also a master of shunpo and is second only to Yoruichi. Yoruichi is the most skilled Soul Reaper known when it comes to Shunpo

Hakudo mastery: Being the former leader of the Onmitsukidō, Yoruichi is very proficient in hand to hand combat. The only one shown to possibly have more skill in this is Soi Fon, who was able to gain the upper hand on her in their fight.

(I really suck when it comes to naming things XD)

(Is this overpowered? I started out making a speed zanpakuto, but somehow it turned out a bit different than it did in my head...)
Well...I'm not sure if it's overpowered or whether it fits something for Yoruichi.....

Yoruichi Sh
This is sorta what the blades on her arms look like, except normal colored and a bit smaller.
This is sorta what the blades on her arms look like, except normal colored and a bit smaller.
That's actually incredibly awesome, Wantadog. I think that is a really idea for her Zanpakuto. Great job, dude!!! XDDD.

-Progress for Shinji's Bankai isn't going very well, I'm afraid. At this rate it is going to be a while before I find a suitable idea for his Bankai.
I, too must convey praise onto you, petit chien! XD The shikai looks great, for the most part, and I can imagine Yoruichi using something like this. The bankai's third ability, I must say, deviates a little from the idea, but all in all it's a good zanpakutou. And don't worry about the names. Ignoring the translations, it's near impossible for any of us 'not japanese' people to see the technique names as anything but cool sounding!
@BP Thanks alot! Don't worry, we can wait. like you told me earlier. Take your time XD

@Exorcist Ya I suppose it does. I was mostly worried about bankai ability no 2. I thought it may be a bit overpowered.
Wait....why am I "Puppy"???
@Wantadog It really depends on to the extent. My long post on the New Characters forum kind of explains my opinion, so I won't repost it here to both you all XD

That aside, I read the description for the forum at the top. It goes without saying that I chose Soi Fon already, so you might want to update it, but what really conserns me is that third name listed at the bottom, and so I quote; "Zord, Flame, and Cist". I seriously didn't know who that was for a minute XD Strange nickname, BP. I don't mind it, but it's strange all the same.
......You used google translate, didn't you? THAT IS BLASPHEMY AGAINST LANGUAGES! YOU SHALL BE BURNED ON THE STAKE FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST THE SACRED LANGUE DE FRANçAIS!! (Why won't a capitalized cadille work on this thing??? D:<)
Well petit means "little" and Chien means "Dog" So a little dog is a puppy XD

(BTW...yes...I used Google translate)

@Exorcist. Done and updated. Oh, yeah, that nickname... I just randomly thought of it while I was updating the forum, so I used it. Lol. I do come up with strange nicknames from time-to-time. XD
So, who has yet to post their other blades? I think Zord and Whiteflame still haven't chosen another character to fight with yet.
How's your blade for Shinji going?
Not so well, actually, I can't really decide what to do for his Bankai...
big smile
You know, I did have one idea, but I can't remember what it was. I think it was to create an 'Ilusion World' and have illusions that could fight with the same patterns as Shinji was in his Shikai, while Shinji himself (not the illusions) can fight as he would in his Shikai, but has a different Bankai Shihakusho, that enhances his speed and reflexes, as well as his reiatsu. What do you think, Wantadog?
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Um, well, since he was chosen but not used, I'll go for Kisuke Urahara. I'll have that blade written up in just a short while.
@BP Sounds cool. I got lost towards the middle and had to reread to get it to make sense XD (Derp) Anyway, sounds like something that fits Shinji.
@Whiteflame. Heh, sounds awesome, dude. Looking forward to seeing that. I know I have made two separate attempts to create a Bankai for Kisuke, but I didn't really like either... I believe someone else also did a Bankai for him, too. I'll be interested to see how you do yours.
@Wantadog. Lol, thanks. Yeah, I was hoping that it would. XDDD
After much thought, I think I've got a good bankai!

Kisuke Urahara

Benihime (紅姫, Crimson Princess): When sealed, Benihime is a beige-colored shikomizue (a blade hidden inside a cane) with a curved handle. As the blade resides in a cane, the cane's handle is still the hilt and the shaft is the sheath, making it still operate like other Zanpakutō. The shaft's base also bears a skull and flame mark on the bottom, which can separate souls from bodies by pressing the mark to it.

Shikai: Benihime' Shikai command is "Awaken" (起きろ, okiro). Its Shikai takes the form a sleek, medium-sized sword. The hilt's grip, which has a gentle black-decorative wrapping, bends forward at the end with a pommel shaped to look overlapped three times and a crimson tassel dangling from its base. Instead of a tsuba, there is a U-shape guard covering three inches of blade, with a flower petal design. At the base of the guard is a red string wrapped thrice around the hilt, with a three-loop bow on the back side and a folded paper decoration on the front side. The blade is black with a silver-edge and is somewhat thicker than the cane-sealed state. It remains straight and slim with a somewhat short size with the tip ending in a slanted razor-like edge instead of being tapered to a point.

Shikai Special Ability: Benihime is capable of performing a variety of crimson-colored energy techniques. Urahara can perform these abilities of Benihime's by a variety of verbal commands that corresponds to its different abilities.

Nake, Benihime (啼け紅姫, Sing, Crimson Princess; "Scream" in the English dub): This technique fires particularly strong concussive and destructive crimson-colored energy blasts. The energy flows out of the blade and fires usually in the arc of the sword's swing.

Chikasumi no Tate (血霞の盾, Blood Mist Shield): This technique forms an hexagonal-shaped crimson barrier in front of the blade for defensive tactics. The barrier is called out with the same command as the "Nake" technique.

Kamisori, Benihime (剃刀紅姫, "Razor, Crimson Princess"): A technique that fires an energy arc capable of cutting through materials and substances with relative ease. He sends a wave of energy that moves towards the target and is capable of instantly changing direction.

Tsuppane, Benihime (突ッ撥紅姫, "Spurning, Crimson Princess"): After analyzing a technique's reishi composition as well as the subject's muscle movements when they use the technique, by simply drawing a circle of energy with the edge of Benihime and time it right, this technique can cancel out the enemy's attack at the point of contact.

Shibari, Benihime (縛り紅姫, Crimson Princess of Binding): This technique launches condensed energy into the form of a tangible blood red net, generated from the blade length and simply thrown over the intended target (typically from above) with a simple slashing motion from Benihime. The net further binds and restricts an opponent’s movements by constricting to its form. This net appears elongated and somewhat narrow.

Hiasobi, Benihime, Juzutsunagi (火遊 紅姫 数珠繋, Crimson Princess That Plays with Fire, Strung Together like Rosary Beads): After using the Shibari technique Urahara stabs the net with the tip of Benihime, creating orbs of fire along the outside length of the net, which explode like linked land-mines in a domino formation leading toward the intended target that is bound under the net. When the orbs come into direct contact with the intended target it creates a tremendously large and devastating explosion.

Bankai Kurenai Joou (紅女王, Crimson Queen): (Note: the sole basis by which this was created involving something said in the show is with regards to the training between Sado and Renji, when Urahara himself stated that his Bankai is not fit for training or helping others). Upon entering Bankai, the blade enlarges to double its normal size, though the width stays the same. The blade in this phase becomes hollow, and resonates with every sound made. The hilt's grip thickens and straightens out, essentially turning into a heavy shock absorber as it loses all of its ostentation.

Bankai Special Ability: The blade exudes crimson-tinged waves of sound based on the amount of noise in the area. The more sound in the room, the more the blade resonates, and therefore the higher the level of the abilities.

As soon as Bankai is released, these waves of sound surround him at a fifty meter radius. They have no physical effects at this stage, though every sound contributes to the swirling waves within, making them more chaotic as the noise level rises. This symbolizes the level of his ability at any stage. Any ability used will reduce it by the appropriate amount.

Kenasu, Kurenai (けなす 紅女王, Damn, Crimson Queen): This technique allows him to gather the chaotic energies around him and utilize them in an attack. After utilizing this, it takes 30 seconds to gather back those sound waves. This can be used in any number of attacks, but will be practically worthless if gathered at low sound levels (i.e. much slower, less powerful). This energy cannot be used through the blade, and is instead released through the arms and hands. It can be released however Kisuke wishes, and will take on the inanimate form of his choosing.

Yomu, Kurenai (詠む 紅女王, Chant, Crimson Queen): This technique creates a compressed sound wave around the Kisuke’s blade. This sound wave is capable of automatically matching the strength of a physical or kido strike that meets it, negating the attack completely. The only caveat is that the bubble of sound around the wielder has to have come into contact with the strike beforehand. The size of the surrounding wave is dependent on the chaos of the bubble itself, and the amount of force it can match in this way is also dependent on that chaos. Using this does not dissipate the zone.

Sorerawo Fun Neru (それらを刎ねる,Off With Their Heads): This technique is the only one that can be active at all times. Each time his blade is strikes another, the resonation creates a thin slice of air. These can build up inside of the blade, and remain there for as long as five minutes. Upon release, they are only active for 20 seconds. At this point, they are out of his control, instead getting pushed around by the chaotic sound around him. Since this chaos never touches him, none of these can cause him harm, but will cut with the same force as a normal sword swing.
@Whiteflame, nice one dude, this puts my previous efforts on his Bankai to shame. Lol.
cool
I'm surprised no one chose him, so I think I will!

Byakuya Kuchiki

Senbonzakura (Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Upon release, Senbonzakura glows bright pink and separates into countless small blades that resemble cherry blossoms. They fly away from the hilt, leaving only the handle. The release is apparently possible to stop, such as when Yoruichi Shohoin wraps it in cloth. When completed, Byakuya can control each of the tiny fragments of his sword with the handle, using them to attack opponents at a distance or even form barriers to protect himself from attacks. Senbonzakura has a safe zone, preventing any one of its blades from entering within 85cm of Byakuya unless he personally allows it to. He can control the blades with his hands, as well, doubling their speed.

Bankai - Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Byakuya tilts his sword so that the end of the blade is facing the ground and releases it. The sword itself sinks into the ground, forming white ripples of energy along it and turning it dark blue. Then, many massive katana blades rise from the ground in two neat rows on either side of Byakuya. On the command "Scatter, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi", each of the blades shatters into countless minuscule ones, essentially creating a much more massive version of his Shikai. Unlike in Shikai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is entirely mentally controlled, although controlling it with one's hands triples the speed at which the blades move. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi has a safe zone, not allowing the blades to come within 85cm of Byakuya unless he personally allows them to.

Gokei (Mawscape) - A technique in which the blades of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi surround the target in a massive, swirling sphere of pink. Upon Byakuya's command, each blade flies at the opponent from a different angle, creating a truly devastating attack.

Senkei (Annihilationscape) - The blades of Senbonzakura Kageyoshi unite into thousands of glowing pink katana, which form a large, high circle around the combatants, with each tier constantly rotating in the opposite direction as the one below or above it. Though Byakuya can control each sword mentally, he prefers to call them down into his hand and engage his opponent in melee combat. Though seemingly solid, they can easily dissipate into the many small blades they are composed of. Senkei also cages Byakuya and his opponent within it, allowing neither opponent purchase to move too far away from each other but still allowing adequate room to maneuver. The techniques concentrates Byakuya's power into much fewer blades, effectively and largely boosting his offensive power.

Shuukei: Hakuteiken (Endscape: White Imperial Blade) - Byakuya condenses all of the swords of Senkei into one absurdly powerful blade, colossally increasing his offensive power. While using this sword, white reiatsu covers his body and forms two wing-like appendages and a halo of sorts, as well as coating the entirety of the sword he is wielding and the arm holding it.

big smile
Heh, nice, Zord. XD. I still haven't finished my Bankai for Shinji - I think I might work on that later tonight.
Name: Shinji Hirako

Affiliation: Visored/Captain

Zanpakuto: Sakanade

Bankai: Tenjoukai ('Celestial world')

Bankai special ability: Shinji gains a cape, a white one and his Zanpakuto lengthens slightly, by about 15 centimeters. In Bankai, Shinji's Shikai ability still applies to the opponent, providing the opponent saw him release Shikai or Bankai. Bankai creates an 'illusion world', where two doppelgangers are created, that look exactly like him and are basically as strong as him, but can be dispelled by large amounts of reiatsu. These doppelgangers possess only a quarter of Shinji's reiatsu. The affects from Shikai apply to the movements of the two doppelgangers, meaning that up is down and down is up for them and the same with the other effects that Sakanade blesses him. In the illusion world, Shinji is immune to illusions, meaning that he can see through any illusion, providing he isn't under the effects of an ability like Complete Hypnosis. The opponent cannot leave the illusion world, until it dispels, or they are strong enough to leave it.

Shihakusho bonus: Shinji gains 2x the speed and reiatsu while in Bankai.

What do you guys think? I need feedback, because I'm not really sure about this Bankai. It may need to be reworked, or revised, or maybe just completely redone. I don't know.
over a year ago Liquidz-Flamez said…
link
if you like killing zombies or want to kill zombies, go here.
@Liquidz-Flamez. As much as I appreciate the link, I'd rather you didn't advertise anything on this forum, thanks.
So shall we begin?
@Zord. I don't see why not. I'm just thinking, how exactly should we start it off?
I could write an introductory post if you'd like, something to get us going (since i'll be doing some of the judging anyway, I can start off as Yamamoto).