Barbie Movies Create Icons & Banners TOGETHER!!! [Stage 1: Picture Contributions, deadline January 15]

LightningRed posted on Jan 02, 2013 at 05:22PM
Hello Barbie fans!

WARNING: This thread is not meant to take over MJsValentine's submission thread. LOL! xD

I'm thinking about making banners for Barbie Movies club together. What do I mean about together? Some of us have the Photoshop skills, but no source of good-quality images. Some of us have the ideas, but don't have the Photoshop skills. Some of us have the good-quality pictures, but don't have.... what else?

So let's create banners (banners I say, not just one banner) together. Some of us can contribute pictures. Some of us can contribute ideas. And some of us can make the banners. The makers are not limited to only one person (only me, for example, no oh), but whoever wants to make it gets to make it! What do you think?

Here's the stages:
[STAGE 1] Picture contribution: Any of you who has good-quality BM pictures you'd like to see in the banner, please post here! (deadline January 15)
[STAGE 2] Idea contribution: Later
[STAGE 3] Icon contest: Later
[STAGE 4] Banner contest: Later
[STAGE 5] Polls: Later

What do you think? Let's start! :D

Rule for Stage 1: You can post any picture of Barbie you would like to see in the banner. It's better if the picture has high quality, because it's easier to work with high-quality pictures. You can post pictures more than once.

If you have any question, ask me. ;)
last edited on Jan 04, 2013 at 03:35PM

Barbie Movies 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 09O411 said…
rainy
Do you think the idea will turn out well? I know that the people who have great quality images also have photoshop but less-than-average photoshop skill (the another don't have CS5, but she's "dead" already). They are too vain to share their "beautiful" images to others. You just cannot unite their aspiration together into a teamwork project, only mature adults can. Take example from Lena_t's Barbie Movies Team Competition. Though I can't said it's a disaster, but ,...., you can see it yourself.

Not trying to knock you down, but that is the unconvenient truth.
over a year ago PrinceNicholes said…
What about this one. I made it. I spent over a day to think about and make this one.
What about this one. I made it. I spent over a day to think about and make this one.
over a year ago MelodyLaurel said…
I do have to agree that teamwork will probably lead to nothing. I say we keep submitting banners to MJsValentine's thread, and when we gather enough submissions, we can put up a poll. I'm working on a banner myself to submit to that thread.
over a year ago ruxi23 said…
Sorry to lightnigred and lena_t but teamwork leads to nighting . in winx club spot i made team competion and it i had like mnay fans but after a week when it beginn nobody wants to play some fas says ti to jard to work so in teamwork and i let it be . teamwork with soembody that is miles awya form you and you only comunicate trough messages and chat . it's hard
over a year ago LightningRed said…
PrinceNicholes: Your picture is great, but I'm not sure it will look nice for the icon...
As for the others: Yeah, probably you're all correct. :/