Barbie Movies Guessing about Barbie in the Pink Shoes

Madmozell posted on Dec 14, 2012 at 06:58PM
Hi Barbie Fans, are you too excited for Pink Shoes? In this forum you should give an idea what you think might happen. When you saw the teaser trailer what idea came into your mind? Share your ideas. What you always thought of? If that doesn’t happen in the movie that’s not what I mean. What you think, that’s the idea. Like for example what do you think about Kristyn?
Hi Barbie Fans, are you too excited for Pink Shoes? In this forum you should give an idea what you th
last edited on Dec 14, 2012 at 07:02PM

Barbie Movies 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Madmozell said…
heart
I always think that Kristyn is a princess because she wears a crown in the last performance on stage when she is wearing a beautiful pink dress in the teaser trailer .And also there is a prince named Prince Siegfried, but sometimes I don’t think she’s a princess because in Swan Lake Odette is not a princess and there is prince named Prince Daniel. Well anything is possible!
last edited over a year ago
I always think that Kristyn is a princess because she wears a crown in the last performance on stage
over a year ago manu962 said…
smile
I don't think she is a princess. She is just a regular ballerina. But if she marries Siegfried that changes things.
BTW The whole movie seems to be awesome and I'm very very optimistic about it. A lot of classic movies elements are back.
I just think Hailey will have a bigger role than other Barbie's friends did in monder movies. And also Siegfried seems to have a bigger role than Liam and Nicholas. The plot and the villain are awesome too so I can't think anything negative now for now.