Attack All Around What's your currently favorite AAA song?

Lisseth posted on Jan 10, 2013 at 03:09AM
Hi guys! Here you can share with us your thoughts on that AAA song that you can't stop listening right now! Post as many times as you like! This forum is yours! ^-^
Hi guys! Here you can share with us your thoughts on that AAA song that you can't stop listening righ

Attack All Around 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lisseth said…
laugh
Right now, my absolutely favorite one is 777~We can sing a song!~
This song makes me feel so happy and full of life!
And I love the PV, they are so smiley and joyful there!
Excellent song for summer :D
Right now, my absolutely favorite one is 777~We can sing a song!~
This song makes me feel so happy a
over a year ago LidiaIsabel said…
big smile
Well, I will talk about a song which is very special for me and I used to hear it daily, though now I don't hear it so often: With You.
Since the very first time I heard it as an Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen ending theme, I liked it a lot. Then I downloaded it and I just couldn't stop listening to it!!! I can say this song was my very first Jpop obsession, maybe without it I wouldn't love Jpop so much as I do now.
The rhythm evokes so many feelings, it's soft but also upbeat...It's a masterpiece.
Well, I will talk about a song which is very special for me and I used to hear it daily, though now I
over a year ago LidiaIsabel said…
laugh
BTW...nice choice, Lisseth!
Lisseth commented…
Thank you so much, Lidia!!! I love "With you" too! It was perfect as an Inuyasha ED!!! over a year ago
kiss
Now, I'm dealing with a really serious obsession for the latest single's lead track Miss you. It's a beautiful song! I loved it since the very first time that I listened to it! The melody is so relaxing, the voices are so deep and the lyrics are so touching! It's simply perfect!
Now, I'm dealing with a really serious obsession for the latest single's lead track [i]Miss you[/i].
heart
Love is in The Air! It's a precious and perfect song! It gives me a feeling of so much happiness, joy and peace! I love it! It's just amazing!
[b]Love is in The Air[/b]! It's a precious and perfect song! It gives me a feeling of so much happine
over a year ago Mimi26392 said…
crying
Mine is Aishiteru No Ni Aise Nai!! It's so very touching I feel like crying~~