Ashley Tisdale WATCH OUT!

Crazy-Chica posted on Sep 06, 2007 at 08:16PM
heyy people! uhh just wanted to let u know that I made this spot and other people say they did! i have proof ASK DAVE OR PAPA! I made alot of the things on here so nobody pose like they made it cuz I DID!

-Crazy-Chica

Ashley Tisdale 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jessy-lu said…
i dont think that anyone really cares who created the spot
xXx
over a year ago jonasbrosluver said…
i agree
over a year ago pip_ku said…
I do get what you mean it's not right that other people are trying to take credit although I guessed you made the spot cos I've seen you upload tons of videos, pics and links :)
over a year ago leuron said…
So........ the point??
over a year ago circusbambam99 said…
Yeah, that must be anoying.
Good job with the spot!
over a year ago Crazy-Chica said…
well yaa it can be and i ttly hate it when people take credit for things other ppl did... and thanks circusbambam99
over a year ago othgirl_peyton said…
i like the spot u made! and tnx for letting us know!
over a year ago strawberry said…
you are so weird u think u do everything
over a year ago Crazy-Chica said…
excuse me! strawberry thats rude! im not weird and all im doing is informing ppl that i did this and im not letting N e one take credit for twht i do .. thank u very much!
over a year ago charmedgirl97 said…
smile
yes we know its you
over a year ago chubby_girly said…
big smile
ohh hello!! could you please change the icon? And please add me! I've added you but you didn't add me!
over a year ago PoddoChan said…
big smile
Wow, Some ppl like jessy-lu and jonasbrosluver don't know what it's like to make or own a big spot and just shows off saying "who cares?"!
UGH it annoys me so much!
But great job maiking the spot! Really mean it!
OH BTW! I have a great tip! Add " - Spot by Crazy-Chica" at the end of the description of the Spot! That should make it ALLLLLLLLLLL clear! :D well that's what I'd do anyway :]
over a year ago PoddoChan said…
Hope that helps!