Anime Spot Icon Help

Fitch posted on Jun 01, 2011 at 05:48AM
I just wanted some help in choosing which characters to include in my spot icon submission. Click linkto sumbit your own spot icon. Why I didn't make this icon when I made the banner? I have no idea.
I just wanted some help in choosing which characters to include in my spot icon submission. Click <a
last edited on Jun 01, 2011 at 05:50AM

Anime 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fitch said…
Maybe I should use less characters?
over a year ago sesshyswind said…
I would try to pick out the lesser spoken of anime character, although they're all pretty popular XD... how about sticking to just 6 or 8 characters max, so even with the current banner it would appear less cluttered.
I'll post one with less characters later on today
over a year ago LOLerz25 said…
big smile
^Thanks for all your effort. ^^,
over a year ago Bananaaddict said…
I think the characters are fine, but I guess it bugs me that they're in the exact same positions as on the banner...
No problem LOLerz25

It's not really the final thing. I just made it to give everyone an idea of what it looks like. I'm probably going to use different images for some characters which means I'm going to have to move them around. But I just wanted to see if I added in the right characters
This is what it looks like with fewer characters
This is what it looks like with fewer characters
To give you an idea of what it looks like. I like I might use different images for the characters
To give you an idea of what it looks like. I like I might use different images for the characters
hmmm
Hmmmm....
Hmmmm....
over a year ago LOLerz25 said…
big smile
^ Maybe a pick for either of the 2 icons? Though I still prefer the original 1. ^^