Anime Soul Warriors RP

BLAMargera123 posted on Mar 17, 2011 at 04:21AM
sup yall this is it well i was thinking about making my anime or manga but lets start with a rpg. anyways you make a person a soul and a mutated form just like in my idea!

Anime 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BLAMargera123 said…
ok the rpg place looks like a midevel place with like machines and stuff its like future merged with the knights age. oh yeah heres my guy:

Name: Zalandar Delious
Affiliation: Neutral (Light, Neutral, or Darkness)
Rank: Former King (theres a ranking system in Soul Warriors)
Appearance:
Hair Color: Black, Greying
Hair Style: Spiky, Pony Tail
Eye Color: Black & Red (right) Yellow (left)
Clothing: wears black boots with golden decorations, Dark Blue tattered pants, Black bandages around his waist, wears a Dark Blue open vest, wears a headband with a gold fragment on it, and has bandages around his hands.
Personality: Nice, Daredevil, and a Trickster.
Soul Name: Arachniolius
Element: Light & Darkness
Description: Arachniolius looks like a giant black armored spider with a white armored skeleton wielding a large battle axe.
Personality: Good & Evil. the evil happens when he gets angry.
Fusion Command: "Life & Death"
Fusion Name: Aranchnidar
Fusion Description: Arachniolius stays the same but the skeleton transforms into Zalandar.
Attacks:
Dark Spell- Aranchnidar shoots a large dark blast out of the spiders mouth.
Light Spell- Aranchnidar shoots a large light blast out of the warriors battle axe.
Fusion Spell- the warrior and the spider shoot the same spell and the blasts fuse together making a very large blast.
ok there ya are.
last edited over a year ago
the ranks are Knights, Priests, Riders, Archers, or Civilians.
just copy off my thing but just edit off the names and stuff for your characters!
over a year ago ssolanki said…
smile
name:sabrina hykagya
affilation:light(neutral)
hair colour:dark pink with silver sparkiling
hair style:high long pony tail of waist length
eye colour:sea green(big eyes)not very big
clothes:wearing short red dress of knee and a cut on one side of dress through waist(dress lenght is on thigh)with back scocks above the knee and below the dress with red shoes of heles(not high that much)short not long shoes
personality:quickly angry,good with girls,some dark attiude but good heart
soul mate:godess of war(cellia)
element:fire and hidden wings for flying
description:she is princess who lost in fight when she was four years and trained by a ninja(she know sword fight and ninja fight+she can fly)she always wear a cave of blue colour and a sword always in her waist
hidden powers:she is a fighter type girl who fight foe her sake and she has a hidden wings and war godess always protect her

if u want more things about her tell me
over a year ago Hagashi_Yuki said…
@BLAMargera123: can u pls explain about the soul-thing cause i'm jst to slow to understand it....
tnx...
last edited over a year ago
@Hagashi_Yuki: Soul Warriors is about a peaceful world going in chaos from this Dark Soul Warrior, you and your friends go on treacherous quests to save the kingdom and the world. there!