Anime New Spot Banner

Fitch posted on Feb 26, 2011 at 12:24AM
So I though I'd finally get back to the spot banner

Information:
-Characters were selected from the Characters Banner forum: link (But you can leave suggestions here)
-Characters are limited to one character per anime
-Try not to suggest that I use a different image for a character that is already in the banner

So let me know:
-If I should swap a character for different character
-Maybe shrink some of the characters so I could add more characters onto the banner (suggest characters you want to be included if you want the characters shrunk)
-You like the current spot banner that we have and so we shouldn't change it
-Or my banner sucks and I should just forget about it
-Or simply leave any other suggestions you can think of

Fitch
So I though I'd finally get back to the spot banner 

Information: 
-Characters were selected from

Anime 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fitch said…
As tribro3 had said that Pikachu is out of place, Pikachu has currently been replaced with Lelouch Lamperouge
last edited over a year ago
As tribro3 had said that Pikachu is out of place, Pikachu has currently been replaced with Lelouch La
over a year ago raikagebee said…
smile
good decision, replace lucy with Alucard, he is way more well known and not to mention awesome
I've kept Lucy but still included Alucard
I moved some characters around and changed the Chii image
I moved some characters around and changed the Chii image
over a year ago ssolanki said…
heart
hey!i think u shoul use kaname and zero of vampire knights.
I will try to fit Zero in since someone else had requested that character too
Zero has been included and a different Sailor Moon image was used
Zero has been included and a different Sailor Moon image was used
I used a different image for Tohru since I didn't render the image properly
I used a different image for Tohru since I didn't render the image properly
over a year ago theanimemaster said…
nice banner ^^
I changed and moved the Ichigo image
I changed and moved the Ichigo image
smile
i think maybe Hei from Darker than Black should be there and definitely yami yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh! should be there, everyone knows ygo. banners looking awesome!
Alright I actually managed to fit Hei And Yami Yugi into the banner and I moved some characters around again
Alright I actually managed to fit Hei And Yami Yugi into the banner and I moved some characters aroun
I fit in one more character, Shinji Ikari who was requested in the other forum
I fit in one more character, Shinji Ikari who was requested in the other forum
yes good idea, i just have one more idea, maybe kamina from gurren lagann, according to wiki he is as famous as pikachu
over a year ago Lawli-gagger said…
smile
to be honest (although it may sound cliche) of you do choose characters I think it should be mainstream characters, simply because that's who most are familiar with. (not just on FP)

but if you don't choose characters (which would be better because you wouldn't have to choose which ones to pick, as so many people will vote for their fave characters) it should be words like 'I love anime' or simply 'anime' or like various anime name logos (the way bleach, naruto, and other are written on manga covers or anime openings [for example]) on a background.

Idk, just trying to be helpful...
I made a pick on it a couple of months ago about what people wanted on the banner (characters, logos or symbols) link and people selected characters. And I'm not very creative so I wouldn't know how to make a banner with just words. That's why I didn't attempt at making an icon since I thought it should say anime or something.

As for choosing which characters I included in the banner, I went and googled lists of popular anime characters and compared it with characters that people in the forum had suggested, because as you had suggested people would probably just vote for their favourite. And I wanted only one character from each anime so I could have more characters from different anime. If I was more creative I would have definetly had made a few more banners for people to choose from. Anyways just wanted to let you know some backround info. But thanks for your feedback.
smile
Luffy is considerably larger than the other characters maybe you should make him the same size roughly as the others to fit another 1 or 2 on
haha sorry I couldn't help it. So I did manage to fit in two more characters from burying Luffy a little more, changing the Haruhi image and rearranging the characters. There is now a total of 23 characters, not bad considering I started off with 15 characters.
haha sorry I couldn't help it. So I did manage to fit in two more characters from burying Luffy a lit
smile
Kamina looks awesome, your right this is impressive considering you started with that many, this will look great!
over a year ago dave said…
big smile
Wow, you guys are amazing! Love that you worked together and collaborated to make this awesome new Anime banner!
over a year ago Neliei said…
heart
Nice banner
Thanks for changing the banner Dave^^
I've sent another message for the last update on the banner