Anime Guess the anime game!

LunaShay posted on Dec 04, 2010 at 06:43PM
Okay,it's quiet simple.All you have to do is give a description of the anime and stuff and if you want to,you can add a picture of one of the characters.Yup,easy X3.I'll go first(easy one):

This anime has an orange haired kid that becomes a whole and fights off monsters(hollows)and tries to protect his town,family,and friends.

Enjoy X3.

Anime 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fun123fun said…
uh i dont know bleach?

this anime is about a girl that is half human have squid and came to the surface world to rule the humans becuse they poluted the ocean but now she is working at "the leamon" paying off a hole she made (its ok if u dont know becuse this anime just came out heres a pic of here)
uh i dont know bleach?

this anime is about a girl that is half human have squid and came to the
over a year ago hdd said…
angelic
Squid Girl anime :) is that righ :)
she is the daughter of the shinto priest She is the miko, or shrine maiden of the shrine after her parents died, appearing in miko garb for her part of the Watanagashi ceremony
i wish it's essy 4 u
over a year ago shinXran said…
Higurashi no koro naku ni

this anime is about an orange jumpsuit wearing ninja (enough said, it can't get easier than that)
over a year ago ataro said…
Naruto

this anime is about this guy who never ages (despite the fact that it's been on for more than 10 years), he wants to be a master of some sort, and he goes to gyms. There, this is not that obvious of a description...But an obvious one never the less.
over a year ago CutiegirlXtreme said…
Pokemon

This anime centers around six high-school girls including a child prodigy, an airhead, and a hyperactive girl. (This should be kinda easy if you're an otaku or watch a lot of anime)
over a year ago lyrachicorita said…
I'm close but nothing with most of that description I know has a hyperactive girl... So I guess I'm not guessing...
over a year ago TammyPink said…
smile
Is it Azumanga Daioh?

This anime is about a useless middle-school boy who is visited by a baby who claims that the boy is the next mafia boss.
over a year ago MurasakiTama said…
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
A guy is at a Ramen stand outside when all of a sudden a fight between a girl and some big guy with a bat starts.
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
A guy is at a Ramen stand outside when all of a sudden a fight between a girl