misa from death note
she is so boring
misa from death note 
she is so boring
over a year ago anime_horror said…
heart
also nice forum your awesome lol wish you a lot of Replies
over a year ago Dragonfan92 said…
You put a good one. =O I've never wished for an anime character to be dead. But... I guess it's Mr.Satan from Dragonball Z. Always messing with the strongest ones and lies that "he saved the world".
You put a good one. =O I've never wished for an anime character to be dead. But... I guess it's Mr.Sa
over a year ago hdd said…
sad
lol good one "dragonfan92" and i also hate orihime inoue from bleach and i hate her because she is so weak
lol good one "dragonfan92" and i also hate orihime inoue from bleach and i hate her because she is so
cool
wow i was going to post orihime but i am gonna say i hate sakura haruno from naruto
good pic right xD
wow i was going to post orihime but i am gonna say i hate sakura haruno from naruto 
good pic right x
hmmm
lol yeah xD
i also hate ino yamanaka from naruto
lol yeah xD 
i also hate ino yamanaka from naruto
good one may :)
i hate rena from higurashi
good one may :)
i hate rena from higurashi
omg awesome pic where did you get it ????
and Yuiko from loveless
omg awesome pic where did you get it ????
and Yuiko from loveless
over a year ago Neliei said…
Inoue Orihime from Bleach. And Suzaku from Code Geass because he killed Lelouch.
over a year ago EphraimBase said…
Hmm well one of the anime characters that i wanted dead came true.

Ali Al-Saachez from Gundam 00

Hmm well one of the anime characters that i wanted dead came true.

Ali Al-Saachez from Gundam 00
over a year ago Lawli-gagger said…
meh
Dear God
Where do I begin?
I'ma put this bastard up; Guildias~Enzai

and trust me, I ave plenty more to kill
@anime_horror aw! You didn't like Rena?
Dear God
Where do I begin?
I'ma put this bastard up; Guildias~Enzai

and trust me, I ave plenty more
no i didn't and from your question i think that you like her so i don't wont to say anything bad about her :( and "hdd" do you like rena or hate her :)
over a year ago -BlazeTheCat- said…
Kikyo from InuYasha. Sure, she's pretty but she died, and was brought back to life as a clay version of herself, that is VERY lifelike. Then she dies, comes back, kisses Inuyasha, goes to Hell, comes back, ITS REALLY FREAKING ANNOYING. Then she STILL dies and comes back occasionally throughout the series. Can priestesses not die, or something?! -_-
heart
lol yeah i think the same -BlazeTheCat-
and anime_horror i dont like rena yet i dont hate her :D she is just fine :) lol
over a year ago Winxlove said…
agree with hdd and with animehorror
over a year ago i_heart_moca said…
smile
tsuni from rosario vampire ...sorry about the name spelling
over a year ago Ionelia said…
meh
Sasuke's stupidity stunnes me everytime
over a year ago CutiegirlXtreme said…
Renge from Ouran High School Host Club because she's so f***ing annoying!
Renge from Ouran High School Host Club because she's so f***ing annoying!
laugh
i totally agree with "Ionelia" lol nice one! :D
over a year ago MCHopnPop said…
tongue
I completely agree with -BlazeTheCat- on Kikyo...Well..I'm don't wish anyone death however,I wish Tea AND Rebecca from Yu-Gi-Oh! would just shup up for once,those two annoy me so much,mostly every time I hear Tea talking,I'm like shut up already I don't want to hear your friendship speeches..though they aren't as bad in the japanese version :P and I would also go with Mai from Yu-Gi-Oh only because what she did to Joesph! as well,and also Whitney and her Miltank both are annoying combined -.- and Sonoko from Detective Conan and her selfish ways would be nice gone too
last edited over a year ago
I completely agree with -BlazeTheCat- on Kikyo...Well..I'm don't wish anyone death however,I wish <b>
angry
OMG Tea!!!
I can not stand her!!
meh
I would also go with Envy of FMA(once again sorry envy fans:P)One BIG reason for my hatred of him is for him killing Lieutenant Colonel Hughes,and Sakura of Naruto just because she flat out annoys me >.>
I would also go with Envy of FMA(once again sorry envy fans:P)One BIG reason for my hatred of him is
over a year ago rosethorn said…
tongue
Tora from maid sama
Tora from maid sama
meh
Also Lust .___. for trying to kill Lieutenant Colonel Hughes,which didn't work..HA!..but she still stabbed him...
Also Lust .___. for trying to kill Lieutenant Colonel Hughes,which didn't work..HA!..but she still st
tongue
Also Kaguro of Kekkaishi,I want him to leave Gen alone,he's clearly to turn Gen against Yoshi & Tokine,by using Gen past flaws and comparing Gen to himself,when Gen is clearly nothing like him! >_>
Also Kaguro of Kekkaishi,I want him to leave Gen alone,he's clearly to turn Gen against Yoshi & Tokin
tongue
Hates him....
Hates him....
I can't stand boot lickers...
I can't stand boot lickers...
...hates him too...
...hates him too...
Hates her/him xD
Hates her/him xD
over a year ago shinXran said…
Tadase -_-

(i mean he seriously looks like a girl)

Tadase -_-

(i mean he seriously looks like a girl)
over a year ago kvang said…
Have 2 agree with the first one Sauske is annoying and so incrediably boring, its always revenge when Naruto is trying so hard
over a year ago yuanyelss said…
Kikyo's Inuyasha. Of course, she's beautiful, but she was dead, brought back as a clay version of himself, which is very realistic life...

link,link,link
over a year ago mangaman2011 said…
I WISH THAT BEAUTY FROM BO BO BO BO BO BO BO WOULD DIE
mischievous
Vivian Won from Yu-Gi-Oh! she's so cocky and stuck up,it's so annoying..her dubbed voice..just makes her so much worse. ugh.
Vivian Won from Yu-Gi-Oh! she's so cocky and stuck up,it's so annoying..her dubbed voice..just makes
over a year ago OTAKU77 said…
angry
you guys r evil T_T poor sakura and misa T_T but i wish KARIN from naruto would DIE!!!!!! D=< (#%&&$\$ stupid $**^#\#^* uggg i ##^U^%%$ #$%%% skank!)
over a year ago shadowsofpeace said…
Sasuke
over a year ago LittleYaoiGirl said…
Out of these i only like renge she's crazy as hell i like that xD But i hate Sakura and Haruhi fujioka -_- Hate that shhe gets in between all the good yaoi!! AND SHE GOT BETWEEN THE TWINS!!! I really hate a charecter that suddenly everybody falls inlove with....
over a year ago Kuraara-sensei said…
hmmm,look,poutsos in greek means dick,so :poutsohime---orihime
over a year ago pumpkinqueen said…
MCHopnPop: Awwwww, how can you hate poor Lust :(

I don't really hate many characters much anymore...I kinda got over the hating characters thing. But Misty is the only one who I still don't like. It's kinda wierd, It goes back and forth with this character. One minute I love her and the next I hate her.
MCHopnPop: Awwwww, how can you hate poor Lust :(

I don't really hate many characters much anymore.
over a year ago TammyPink said…
angry
@Lawli:
Byakuran is not that bad of a character though I have to agree with you with Levi...
God! Levi is so damn annoying!!!!
The character I want dead is:
NAITO LONGCHAMP!!
I HATE HIM!!!
HE HAS TO BE ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING CHARACTERS THAT EVER EXISTED!!!
@Lawli:
Byakuran is not that bad of a character though I have to agree with you with Levi...
God! Lev
over a year ago wakana said…
tongue
Uchiha Sasuke & Haruno Sakura from Naruto (boring)
Momo Hinamori from Bleach (i can't stand this person)
Cross/Kuran Yuuki from Vampire Knight (she very annoying -_-)
Kuran Kaname from Vampire Knight (dislike this person)
shinji from fate/stay night i hate hate hate hate HIM , he is evrything that's wrong with the world

and here is the basterd pic <.<
shinji from fate/stay night i hate hate hate hate HIM  , he is evrything that's wrong with the world