Anime I need some new Animes to watch. Can you help me out?

shortynme posted on Mar 14, 2009 at 11:01PM
Ok, so honestly, I like to know A LOT about a show before I start to watch it, so if you have a favorite tell me what it's about.
I like a wide variety of shows so pretty much anything will fly. I'm am a girl though so romance is probably better lol ;)
For some odd reason I also REALLY like short and sweet Anime's. Like 26 episodes and such. But if you have an awesome one that's hundreds of episodes long that's ok too. . . but it's best to avoid that because once I get involved in a story I go nuts until I finish it lol.
I've mostly seen the well known Anime's and nothing else but I'll put my TINY list on here so you can add things I've not seen.
These are the ones I've watched:
Bleach
Naruto
Vampire Knight
OHSHC
Trigun
Death Note
Scrapped Princess
Inuyasha
Fruits Basket
Peach Girl
Hellsing
Special A
Yep that's it. . . I'm a lame excuse of an Anime fan huh? lol I read more Manga than anything lol.
Alright, so help me out here guys! And remember to put what kind of genre the show is and what it's about. Sorry this was long but I REALLY appreciate it! Love!
last edited on Mar 14, 2009 at 11:02PM
save

Anime 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ganondorfslayer said…
Hayate no Gotoku, a guys parents sell off his organs to the yakuza. he then finds a girl who he trys to kidnap but she mistakes this for a confession of love. Watch the anime on youtube it is in japanese but read the subtitles. The manga is much funnier but the anime is still hilarious.
over a year ago darlektoast said…
maria holic- a girl who goes to a all girls school to find her true love, but a cross dressing guy finds out her secret, romance comedy-hilarious^_^

gintama- aliens rule the earth and samuri our out of buisseness. a samuri who trys to make money any way he can comedy, bit of fighting.

ranma 1/2- old anime about a guy who turns into a girl when splashed with cold water. romance, comedy bit of fighting

vampire knight- a girl ho falls inlove with a vampire (its a bit more interesting/complicated than that though) romance

full metal alchemist- a alchemist who lost his arm and leg due toan experiment gone wrong and his brother lost his whole body. they try to find the philosiphers stone to cure them. sounds rubbish but it is my personal fav anime fighting, drama, bit of comedy in some episodes

the mecolon of haruhi suzamia (you may have to check the speling)- a girl who is obbsessed with all things supernatural comedy, bit of romance, science fiction(kind of)

soul eater- students of a shinigami shool, amazin characters and art fighting, bit of comedy

thats all i can think of ^_^ enjoy
over a year ago Shwele said…
Fate\stay night is my favorite. Trust me u will like it... here u go url of the spot. U have whole anime there...
link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shortynme said…
big smile
Thanks you guys! I really appreciate it!
over a year ago jerseygurl89 said…
Spiral: A boy tries to find out what the mystery behind the Blade Children is. Mystery and may be supernatual.

Gunslinger Girl: Young girls who are in the hospital are reconditioned and turned into assassins. A bit of blood and not too much of a plot but the characters have a lot of depth and each episode has an interesting story.

Ultra Maniac: All about a witch who transfers from the magic world to a regular school (lets just say she causes a lot trouble). Romanace and may be Magical Girl but I don't think so.

I think thats it. Those are my top favorites.
over a year ago thecoolkyle said…
laugh
why not code geass
over a year ago thecoolkyle said…
laugh
also tegomi bachi or letter bee you might think it will be stubid but no
over a year ago Deejaytenkay said…
check out Mezzo, FLCL, Excel Saga, and Amen Daioh. they aren't too serious but make for a nice break from reality once in a while :)