Anime ~Would You Rather......[GAME]~

rupsa posted on Sep 03, 2016 at 02:41AM
Well I inspired this game from link Game.

RULES:~
Its very simple.
One will ask a would you rather question and the next person will answer it and will also post another question.

The questions could be random or fan fiction or anything. But it has to be on anime.

PLEASE DON'T USE FOUL WORDS OR PICTURES

ENJOY EVERYONE!! HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!!
last edited on Sep 03, 2016 at 02:44AM

Anime 89 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-89 of 89

over a year ago BennieBear27 said…
Natsu and Lucy!

Would you rather meet Roy Mustang or Kaneki Ken? (Kaneki wouldn't eat you)
BennieBear27 commented…
Hey! First one on the second page! over a year ago
over a year ago horofox said…
Budokan! Musical Festival!

Would you rather marry your Most HATED anime character ever or kill your favorite anime character but then die yourself
over a year ago Joshi34 said…
smile
The 1st choice

Would you rather join Team Rocket or Black Organization?
Team Rocket!

Would you rather be able to live in any anime universe and use any powers there might be but not be able to meet any of the characters or have all the characters come to life and live really close to you so you can meet them but you won't be able to use any powers they might be able to.
(Sorry realized I messed up the question and had to redo this :p)
over a year ago rupsa said…
The 1st one I think :P

Would you rather wanna join an anime high school or anime guild?
Anime Guild!

Would you rather be able to bring any anime character back to life and have them appear in the show again or kill off any anime character and never have them appear again (unless in flashbacks or something)
Wanna bring a character into life.

Would you rather wanna be an anime high school student or adult?
over a year ago TheAnimeQueen said…
Anime adult!

Would you rather be the first to see the first scene of your OTP fanon in the show become canon or would you rather be the first to see the first scene of your least favourite couple break up or if it's a fanon, the two would be broken up as friends forever!!!
Well....a majority of my ships are canon buuuuut...Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye technically never became a thing and I need it to be so there! First choice!!!

Would you rather watch a really good English dub (by dub stabdards) or an ok sub
over a year ago Bumbl_ee said…
A really good english dub.

Would you rather be a character in an existing anime or be the director of your own anime?
Character of existing anime.

Would you rather wanna spend your vacation by reading manga or watching anime?
Watching Anime! Although I would still need to read the subtitles, 'cause I never watch dub! >.<

Would you rather watch an anime that has no fanservice (for men/ if you are a guy then, fanservice for girls!) and okay plotlines and characters or would you rather watch an anime with fanservice basically every minute but have super good plotlines all the way and really good, well thought out characters and amazing character development!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
With Fanservice!

Would you rather watch anime nonstop on your birthday in Dub or sub
Sub.

Would you rather watch a bad anime of your favorite genre or a good anime of your least favorite genre?
over a year ago Shin111 said…
wink
First! After all,detective fiction is the same no matter how bad or good is the anime of this genre.

Would you rather be killed by Rivalle(Levi's Japanese name) or be eaten by Ayato? (Sorry about this. I really think this way.)
Well I guess being killed by Heichuo will be less painful 'cause it'll be a faster death, and plus I get to see him and possibly Eren! XD

Would you rather watch animes with full on fanservice every few seconds for the rest of your life or watch animes with full on annoying characters?
Full on fanservice. If the characters are good and not annoying, I don't mind the fanservice.

Would you rather be in a shonen anime or a shoujo anime?
Shonen. I'll get to meet Conan Edogawa.

Would you rather be killed by Frieza or be kicked by Shinichi?
Be kicked by Shinichi.

Would you rather never be able to watch anime again or never be able to read manga again?
over a year ago Horofox6 said…
Oh my God that's hard but I have to go 2nd choice T T
^
Would you rather make you're whole life anime or live your life in your favorite anime?
Live in my favourite anime with my favourite characters! X3 Okay here's a random question! ~

Would you rather watch an anime where the characters wear cute flower crowns or watch an anime where the characters blush cutely? ^-^
The first choice, because there aren't many anime characters who wear flower crowns frequently ^^

Would you rather your boyfriend/girlfriend be a yandere or a tsundere?
tsundere

Would rather wanna have a boyfriend/girlfriend who is shy or aggressive?
Shy! It's cute, I love danderes <3

Would you rather marry a dandere of your choice or a deredere of your choice?
wink
1st.

Would you rather date an antoganist or be aikidoed by Kazuha Toyama?
over a year ago poulamikundu said…
Date an antagonist.... antagonists are sometimes quite hot ;)

Would you rather compete with Rin (in swimming) or Ranma ( in martial arts)?
Rin? I guess so I could meet him! X3 And it might not be an actual competitive race! Also I might get hurt doing martial arts against Ranma! XP

Would you rather eat humans as a ghoul or eat a lot more humans as a titan? (Both ways you know what you're doing!)
zzz
Gosh! I gotta answer this. Okay then I will go for ghoul.

Would you rather wanna have a Ghoul friend or Vampire friend?
over a year ago poulamikundu said…
hmmm....Ghoul friend.

Would you go to a date with your least favourite character to save your most favourite character or let your most favourite character die?
smile
1st

Would you rather to go to J-League or Wallace Cup?
wink
J-League!! I get to see Hideo Akagi!

Would you rather join the CIA or get stabbed by Mikado (You remember that with Aoba)?
CIA.

Would you rather marry your favorite anime character or kill your least favorite anime character?
smile
1st (I want to marry Heiji)

Would you rather join Detective Boys or Dollars?
wink
Dollars. At least I got to see Mikado and the others! Detective Boys does not suit me well.

Would you rather be a yandere or a tsundere?
over a year ago LittleYaoiGirl said…
Tsundere

WYR be put in your favourite anime or have your favourite anime character brought in your life.[if you go you can't come back]
Have my favorite anime character brought into my life.

Would you rather be in a shoujo anime or a shonen anime?
Shoujo Anime XD!!

Would rather marry a kuudere or tsundere?
Kuudere <3

Would you rather have to kill your favorite anime character or have to marry your least favorite anime character?
wink
2nd. At least it can be cancelled by saying.... DEMACIA!!!!!!!!!!

Would you rather stop watching anime and play League of Legends or say "Shinjitsu wa itsumo hitotsu" to stop Garen from saying "Demacia!"?