Anime Nura: Rise of the Nura Clan RP

anifanfreak posted on Dec 26, 2015 at 12:43PM
Nearly a decade after the Great Youkai War Between The Nura Clan and Hagoromo Gitsune's Demon Army Peace had returned to the Youkai World, Take your own Role in their world and run rampant amongst the Human scum or live alongside them Choose your clan and live your life! Good luck and Have fun!

If you have not watched the Anime I recommend watching it before RPing here, if you still wanna RP here go ahead!

Make your Character using this Format!!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

Name:

Race: (Human/Youkai)

(If Human) Type: (Onmyouji/Normal/Exorcist)

(If Youkai) Youkai Type: (Make your own type, go nuts ^.^)

Clan:

Powers:

Personality:

Bio: (Optional)

Extra: (Optional)

Appearance:

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

TIPS!: Make it Fun, if you have a seemingly OP power make sure you Highlight it's weakness, whether while RPing or in your Character Profile itself You can Create your own Clan if you want, too! Don't feel as if you're being creatively Restrained!

!OTHER INFO!: Don't Kill anyone's character unless you have EXPLICIT PERMISSION! You can Use OC's OR Canon Characters But if you are using a Character from the actual Anime you are REQUIRED to inform me, comment on my LATEST POST OR AS AN ACTUAL POST WHILST REPLYING TO THE RP.

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!
last edited on Dec 26, 2015 at 12:49PM

Anime 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Aikawa

Race: Youkai

Youkai Type: Elemental

Clan: N/A (Rogue Demon)

Powers: 4 Main Elements (Earth Wind, Fire, Water), Can Bend Space, Can Manipulate Gravity, and can instantaneously teleport to anywhere he has previously been.

Personality: Myself (As Usual)

Bio: To Be Revealed

Extra: Loves Sweets, His hair is Dyed dark Green despite it being Gray usually, can cook, hates dust and will reflextively eliminate any accumulated dust (Only if visible as a blanket)

Appearance: Usual, Look for an Older RP with my Usual Picture.