Anime Hunter X Hunter RP

SkittleJerky14 posted on Oct 30, 2015 at 02:18PM
I tried to think of a cool intro. It didn't work. But if you have watched or are watching this anime you know what's going on. I personally have only watched the 2011 version, so forgive me.

Now, if you haven't seen it....GO WATCH IT NOW! I liked it a lot.

Now rules, pretty basic.

-No godmod
-Be nice, meaning you can't kill without consent
-Have fun, and yes, this is mandatory

Character Sheet

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance/Picture-
Personality-
Short Bio-

I do believe that is it. If I'm missing something or you have a request tell me.

Anime 148 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name- Yusuke Yagami
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Appearance/Picture- Usual
Personality- Usual (Myself)
Short Bio- N/A
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SkittleJerky14 said…
Name- Kuro
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Appearance/Picture- picture
Personality- Energetic, fun loving, and smart
Short Bio- Raised by wealthy family, but abandoned after expressing want to be Hunter. Family left her with essentials.(shelter, money, etc,.)
Name- Kuro
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Appearance/Picture- picture
Personality- Energetic, fun loving,
Yusuke: *He awaited the first instructor at the Exam Area* Hmm... This will be easy... Gon-kun said his trials only got somewhat difficult towards the end...
(Ello? Skittle?)
SkittleJerky14 commented…
I'm here finally. got distracted. over a year ago
over a year ago Cheng_Cheng said…
Name- Sakura
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Appearance/Picture- (pic)
Personality- Quiet, calm and collected. Strong-willed, clever, and smart. Likes things simple. Most of all, talented in fighting. Mysterious and a tsundere.
Short Bio- Nothing is known so far about her past. All the people who are retaking the Hunter exam say that she's there every year but fails every time she tries, but she insists that it's her first time, although she doesn't give details or proof.
She suffered a lot in her past and certain items or situations give her disturbing flashbacks.
Name- Sakura
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Personality- Quiet, calm and collec
Yusuke: *He Yawns as he leans back against the trunk of a tree he was sitting in, the branch was just wide enough to be comfortable to lie down on* They're REALLY taking their time...
(Skittle~ Is this a new generation exam or the same one from the anime?)

The girl sat tidily in a corner of the exam area, she was practically among the first people to arrive. Soon some of the other attenders were giving her comments were giving her comments like "Trying again this year?" and "Still haven't given up yet?"
She gave simple answers at first but learned to ignore them later on. She glanced up slightly to someone's complaining on a tree.
New gen. over a year ago
I can't think of an entrance..... I think I have 28b. over a year ago
I mean wb....oops over a year ago
Yusuke: *He felt himself being stared at* Huh? *He appeared behind her before she could blink* Yo. Need something? *He chuckled* Sorry if I startled you at all. Heeeey, you're that girl that's been in the Hunter Exams for a few years now, right...? Still haven't passed? I'm surprised they say you're actually pretty good, when you wanna be. I'm Yusuke. *He held out his hand* Nice to meet ya! *He smiled*
She glanced away quickly, not accepting Yusuke's hand. He was obviously expecting her to give her name.
"...and how many have you tried the Hunter exam?" she asked quietly.
Yusuke: 7. I didn't really care to try too hard cause the participants who went to finals weren't worth my time, I really wanna EARN the title you know? *He pulled his hand back, not disappointed at all* It's kind of a disappointment, I don't see too many tough competitors... I wish Hisoka-san wasn't so scary, then people wouldn't feel intimidated to take the exam... But for him to be an instructor is quite a surprise to me. He's got to be almost fifty now, yet they say he's still one of the strongest people in the world.
The girl listened nonchalantly, eyeing the ground. She noticed that he acted like he somewhat knew her, but she didn't recall him at all.
"I suppose you're not doing it for wealth then?" she said in her same quiet voice.
Yusuke: Haha! Wealth? Nah, Most of the money I earn will probably go to my home village, we're suffering from poverty so if I earn the money for them then they wouldn't have to suffer. *He looked down at his hand and clenched it* But I can't in my right mind pass without having someone to really give the proper challenge to make me feel like I've really EARNED the Title of Hunter... *He sighed and stared at the sky* What about you? Why do YOU come back?
"Me...?" she asked, not expecting to be inquired of.
She looked up but lowered her eyes quickly after receiving despising glares from a few yearly competitors.
"I...." she silenced herself.
"You're probably mistaking me for someone else," she finished, causing many more scornful eyes to lay on her.
Yusuke: Mistaking you...? Huh? I don't think I've ever seen you before in my life! I just wanted to be nice but if you wanna be alone I wont judge. I'll see ya then? Don't drop out before it gets fun yeah? *He smiled at her gently and was walking away waving*
She followed Yusuke with her eyes until he was out of sight.

Of course I can't drop out--not until I get a Hunter License...

She was relieved to be finally left alone. But surprisingly slightly lonely as well, but she was more than used to that.
Yusuke: She seems nice.. *He chuckled and scratched his cheek* Hmm! Let's check out the newbies!
She just sat there like before, trying to be as unnoticeable as possible. But that was rather difficult, many people were staring at her and spreading rumors about her.
Name- Izumi
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Appearance/Picture-
Personality- Usually lively and cheerful. Very skilled despite not appearing to be so. Has many hidden talents.
Short Bio- She comes from the same village Yusuke does. She is an orphan who treats Yusuke somewhat like her older brother. She hopes to earn money for the village.
It is her first time joining the Hunter Exam.
Name- Izumi
Age- 13
Gender- Female
Appearance/Picture-
Personality- Usually lively and cheerful.
Izumi caught sight of Yusuke and ran over to him.
"Surprise!" she grinned, "guess who's aiming to be a Hunter?!"
Yusuke: UWAH!! I-Izumi?! What?! YOU'RE trying to be a Hunter?! Uhh... I mean... I guess... You'd probably have no problem finishing and graduating, getting your hunters license... I Mean... You DO know about Nen... You just need to find out what type of Nen User you are... Well... *He pet her head with a smile* Good luck and when you graduate we can be on a team together!
Izumi beamed at the praises and smiled.
"We haven't seen each other in a long time, have we?" Her attention turned to the previous girl, still sitting at her same spot.
"I've heard lots of Hunters talking about her...do you know who she is? Apparently she's here for the exam every year," she continued, "most say that she's always emotionless." Izumi ruffled her dress. "Hey, Yusuke!" she said eagerly, getting an idea.
"If you can make her smile, I'll tell you a secret from back at our village!"
Yusuke: Eh? You KNOW I love secrets... Hmm! Challenge accepted! You're on! *He rushed back over to the mystery girl and immediately and without warning pulled the dumbest looking face he could muster* BLAAAAH!!
"Good luck!" Izumi called.

The girl recoiled back a bit, flinching. She blinked, "You...? What are you doing?" she ask, tilting her head, but not close to smiling at all.

Of course that won't work, Izumi thought dully, at least say hello first and introduce yourself...maybe ask for her name...
Yusuke: *A small floating doll appeared next to Izumi "Already tried talking to her." it said*

Mini Yusuke: I'll try catching her name though. I was gonna see if she was just faking emotionlessness, you know, like what's-his-face from the village.

Yusuke: Haha, sorry, hey, I actually forgot to ask your name, I thought maybe we could find each other after the first trial and team up and work together to become Hunters. What say you? *He smiled*
The girl lowered her eyes. "My reason for becoming a hunter is completely different than yours...it wouldn't do you any good if you teamed up with me..." she responded numbly, not looking Yusuke in the eyes.
After a pause, she continued, "My name...is..." there was a trace of guilt in her voice, "Sa..." she paused again, "it's Sakura"
Yusuke: Wow, that's a pretty name. Anyway, I could care less what your goal as a Hunter is, I just wanna see if we can help each other for now! So c'mon!
Sakura felt uncomfortable interacting with other people, especially someone who provoked her so much. Nevertheless, she just received a compliment, from a complete stranger.
She reluctantly nodded, but regretted it at once. Anyone who teamed up with her would be in more danger.
DarkVictory555 commented…
Soo i contact Hiro_Mashima on Twitter right? And I tell him to draw natsu Rape and kill Lucy so pretty cool right? over a year ago
Yusuke: AHA!! Yay! C'mere then! *He grabbed her hand and pulled her to where Izumi was* Izumi! Hey! We got a new team member!
Sakura looked down.

"Oh! Really?!" Izumi cheered, then shot a glance at Yusuke, asking with her eyes if he had gotten her to smile yet.
Yusuke: *He glanced back at her giving the obvious signal of "Not yet, but close!"* Izumi, this is our new friend, Sakura-san, Sakura-san, this is one of my closest friends from my village, like a little sister to me if you will, Izumi.
Izumi sighed and glanced back... "Keep trying!"
She then offered Sakura her hand.

Sakura slowly and hesitantly took it, trying her best to not show her strong reluctance.

"I think the official exam is about to start," Izumi said.
Yusuke: Right! *He nodded at Izumi* "I'm Trying!" I wonder who the first instructor this year is gonna be!
Izumi sneaked Yusuke a secret thumbs up, she wanted to see Sakura smile too. "Well, whoever it is and whatever the Hunter will make us do, we'll be fine because we're in a team!"

Sakura glanced away, much to Izumi's dismay. A few other people were keeping a close eye on them, exchanging whispers.

A young stranger tapped Yusuke on the shoulders, and motioned that she wanted to speak with him.
Yusuke: Eh? Oh, uh, sure. I'll be right back you two, don't go too far without me. *He turned to the new girl and followed her* So, what is it you wish to speak to me about?
The stranger stopped when they got far enough away.
"That girl," she said pointing to Sakura, "why do you have her on your team? She's dangerous--she'd be willing to do anything to pass the exam."

"Let me explain what worries me," she continued, "Sakura has always been cunning...and her eyes were full of life. But she's a lot different this time. I think she's plotting something. Is it true that she claims it's her first time taking the exam?"
Soo i contact Hiro_Mashima on Twitter right? And I tell him to draw natsu Rape and kill Lucy so pretty cool right? over a year ago
Yusuke: Well, Uh... *He sighed* Yeah, but, just between you and me, I already know a bit of how she is, This is my twelfth time taking the exam, I lied to her when I said it's only been seven years. I've got my own reasons to have her on my team. She's strong. I can tell just by looking, I'm stronger. I could have passed The "Hell Exam Year" With ease. No one could pass the fourth stage of the exam that year,
"She did..." the stranger paused, then corrected herself, "she almost did. Sakura was very close. I'm one of the only people who know about this, but...she disappeared during the last stage. I thought she would have died...but apparently not..."
Yusuke: I don't doubt that she has the ability to pass, she just needs someone to lean on and depend on. *He smiled* I can't tell which one of us you're concerned for, me or Sakura-san. Anyway You'll see me and my team will graduate, and it's gonna be easy. *He smiled* Heh! *He chuckled lightly*
"Let me tell you one thing," the stranger girl continued, "She doesn't need anyone...no...she won't accept anyone. I'm not very concerned about either of you, just I don't want anyone else to fall victim to her again."
She shook her head as if she was trying to forget old memories.

"Anyway...do you trust her...? I mean, about her saying that's you're mistaking her for someone else...and that it's her first time taking the exam...or do you think she's lying about it?"

(Skittle said [at school] said that this is three years into the future from when Gon, Killua, etc. took the exam)
(Okay, good to know)

Yusuke: Trust her? Meh, I don't "trust" anyone outside of my home village explicitly, but I wont say that I think she's lying about this being her first time. Honestly I can't say, I remember when Gon-kun was here but I didn't wanna go up against Hisoka-san so I backed out during the third trial. I also didn't wanna try to stand in the Way of Killua-kun since he only wanted to be with Gon-kun at the time, they seemed like a good team. And about her not needing anyone just isn't true, everyone always needs someone to rely on, physically, emotionally, it doesn't matter how you're there for the person, so long as you're there. *He smiled again* Now tell me, Who are YOU? I can safely say that you seem to know me somehow. But I don't think I know you at all. I don't even recognize your Nen Signature.
"I wouldn't trust her if I were you..." she continued, "it wouldn't surprise me if she already had told you a lie already..."
She fingered her dress, then gave a slight, quiet, sarcastic smile, "I'm afraid that you're mistaken," she said, "I don't know you in any way. I'm just a humble servant who is accompanying my young mistress, she expresses a wish to become a hunter."
She curtsied, "This is under her orders that I warn you of the dangers that comes with teaming up with that witch."
Yusuke: With? Ah... I'm not comfortable with negative titles like that... *He shivers* Anyway, tell your Mistress I said "Hi" but there is nothing to be concerned about, I've got this under control. I Promise, no matter what Sakura-san is capable of there is nothing I can't handle, I assure you. *He bowed elegantly* Now if you may excuse me miss the first Test is about to start and I must return to my teammates. *He smiled and walked off, back to Sakura and Izumi* Hey! What's going on now?
Name- Kanade
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Short Bio- Kanade comes from a very rich family. She is the heir to all her parent's property. Despite having a perfect life, she wants to become a hunter so she can learn new things, explore the world, and teach others. It is her second time entering the Hunter exam. She lost the ability to use her legs the first time.
She says that Sakura is the one who disabled her legs, although she doesn't seem to carry a serious grudge against her, or to have any real proof.
Personality- She's usually calm, gentle, trustworthy, caring, and generous. She can also be intimidating and stubborn at times. She doesn't fight because of her disability, but she makes up for it with her intelligence and her unparalleled ability as a strategist.
Name- Kanade
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Short Bio- Kanade comes from a very
Name- Usagi
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Short Bio- Usagi was abandoned by her parents and was found by Kanade when she was young. She became a servant to the family, although she is more like a friend to Kanade, who is her mistress. She is accompanying Kanade in this exam because of her disability.
Personality- Usagi appears to be cold to most people, but she improves when you get to know her better. She's very protective of her mistress. A tsundere.
Name- Usagi
Age- 15
Gender- Female
Short Bio- Usagi was abandoned by he
Usagi lowered her head as Yusuke walked away, "Good luck..." she whispered quietly.
Kanade appeared behind her, "That didn't go too well, did it?" she said, smiling sadly, "we should keep an eye on them...just in case..."

Izumi looked up, sighed, then smiled. "What took so long?" she asked.
Just then Sakura returned.
"Oh, you're back too?" Izumi explained, "Good timing, since it's about to start."

Sakura just stood there silently. "I'm leaving, you two can manage by yourselves."
Yusuke: *He put his hand on her head* Nuh uh! You're not goin' anywhere missy! You agreed to help us out, don't chicken out now!
Sakura pulled away and kept her distance. "I never said I'd help you."
Yusuke: Agreeing to be on the same team as us automatically implies that you'll help us get through the trials. I can do this all day Sakura-san! *He appeared behind her and walked her back towards Izumi*
"Just stop..." Sakura said coldly, "I'd rather have it only me than working with other people."

Izumi watched worriedly, wondering if she could help. Naturally, she would take Yusuke's side, but she felt that Sakura had her own right too.
Yusuke: *He sighed* Well... If that's what you really want... *He turned away, somewhat disappointed* Let's go Izumi. *He walked away*