Anime Death Angel RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on May 26, 2015 at 02:59AM
In the underworld, their exists a group of demons that want to destroy all of the Earthborn Death Angels, so that they will have no threat on earth and can rise from the underworld to take over earth. However, Earthborn Death Angels are strong. Or so they are told that they are. An Earthborn Death Angel must be trained by a Heavenborn Death Angel in order to unlock their full potential. And with the help of a Death Angel, they can become something far more powerful

-Understanding the RP-

-A Death Angel is an angel with the ability to kill demons. They are sent to fight demons in order to protect earth, but must not reveal their secrets to anyone. Also, if their wings are cut, they will die
-Earthborn Death Angels are only born when a Heavenborn Death Angel comes to earth at the exact same time a human child is born. They are then granted a small portion of their power and become Death Angels
-An Earthborn Death Angel is more powerful than a Heavenborn, as they are able to fell emotions, such as happiness, sadness, anger, love, and pain. However, they can only become powerful if they have another Death Angel train them
-The only way to kill a Death Angel is if a Demon assassin cuts of a Death Angels wings.
-Only a Demon can kill a Death Angel, and they can kill both Heavenborn and Earthborn
-Demons assassins have a ranking from 1 to 50. 1 being the weakest and the most pathetic, while 50 is the highest, and the assassin is made into the perfect human, being strong, fast, smart, and even very attractive
-Demon Assassins can not die, but are sent back to the underworld and are punished for failure

-Roles-

-Human - You can be a teacher, a student, or a relative to an Earthborn.
-Earthborn Death Angel - You can fight Demons, but will not be as strong as Heavenborn Death Angels
-Heavenborn Death Angel - You are more powerful than an Earthborn Death Angel, and will fight Demons, but will lack emotions unless an Earthborn Death Angel teaches you them
-Demon Assassin - You can be any rank you want. The higher the rank, the better you are. However, you can not be an unstoppable killing machine. Even rank 50 Demon assassins have a weakness

-Character-
To join, you must tell me your characters...
Name
Rank (If a Demon)
Personality
Image (Optional)

-Rules-
-You can not kill another persons character without permission
-No god-modding
-This is meant to be a comedy series, so try to be as humorous as possible. However, there are fighting scenes, so that will give some variety to the RP
-Have fun
last edited on May 26, 2015 at 03:29AM

Anime 198 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 198

over a year ago Punyo_Neko said…
big smile
I'll go first, neh?
Name: Yumi Yoshisuji
Race: Human
Personality: Kind, Helpful, A little bit funny, Generous, Loves cheese or any other dairy products, Loves ice cream, Allergic in crabs and shrimp, loves her mom and a little bit of her step sister, She don't want to shampoo her hair if its school days, She's kinda weird, Loves sword fighting, Loves dogs.
Note: Yumi has a talent to use a sword
last edited over a year ago
I'll go first, neh?
Name: Yumi Yoshisuji
Race: Human
Personality: Kind, Helpful, A little
Yumi: "yawn".. I want to sleep~~~.. "sees the alarm clock"... WHAT!!!... I am so late now!!!.. Bye Mom!!!... "runs quickly to the train"... wait for me!!... "squeezes to the trains door"... "runs quickly to the town"... "takes a bus"... "runs to the school"... "runs to the hallway"... "opens the door to the room"... I'm really sorry Ma'am for being late... "The teacher nodded and I quickly go to my seat"... "Everybody in the class laughs at me... EVEN MY CRUSH LAUGHS"... "sigh"... "At least I came to class", I said to myself...
over a year ago LucyHeartfilia_ said…
laugh
okie... its my first time rping in fanpop XD but I've done rp before in wattpad as Lucy Heartfilia ^^
ok heres my bio....

Name: Miyuki Froster
Race: Heavenborn Death Angel
Personality: oblivious to anything, dense, emotionless, loves pie and hates cheese or any dairy products so she's short, her hobbies are to draw or paint which shes really good at it, also singing too, skillful in at anything when it comes to assassinating anyone with out anyone noticing, and senses when theres a nearby demon

Life story: she is sent back to earth to hunt demons and visit her step sister on earth which is Yumi Yoshisuji, our mother is the same but with different dads.. our mother is a heavenborn death angel but Yumi's father is a human... Im a pure heavenborn death angel because of my father being like me... I was train in heaven since I was a child and brought to earth from time to time to bond with Yumi...
okie... its my first time rping in fanpop XD but I've done rp before in wattpad as Lucy Heartfilia ^^
Miyuki: tadaimasu.. *walks to our house* *heads over to the kitchen to see that my mother was washing the dishes*

Mom: *sees me and suddenly hugs me tightly* Miyuki..! is that you? my you've grown over the past 3 years since you when back to earth, hows your father? still up there? dont know why he's doesnt visit sometimes *signed*

Miyuki: *tilts head* wheres Yumi?

Mom: she just went out to school thou-

Miyuki: I must goto then

Mom: wait! u dont have a uniform ye-

Miyuki: *runs off to school*
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Name: Nariko
Race: Earthborn Death Angel
Personality: Hard working, friendly, but has a very short temper

Nariko: (In class, when he notices Yumi walk in, and the class laughs, all except Nariko) (She's late again. That girl really needs to set her clock to an earlier time)
Name: Nariko
Race: Earthborn Death Angel
Personality: Hard working, friendly, but has a ve
over a year ago anifanfreak said…
Name: Yusuke Aikawa
Race Demon Assassin
Rank: 48 (But can Hold off against 50's and well trained Angels)
Personality: Self (You'll see what I mean)
Image: My usual, look for another RP

Yusuke: *He was walking to school when Miyuki Passed him by and he Sighed* Hey! Angel!! Cover Your Wings or someone's gonna Tear 'em from your Back! Be Careful!! *He sighed when he realized he couldn't see her any more* Gawd... There's too many careless Angels Nowadays... *He sighed again and disappeared* Man... I'm so... *He Yawns* Late... *He opened the Door* Sorry I'm Late Sensei... *The Students look at him*

Student: Wow... Two Late already, are any more coming?

Student2: Dunno, maybe if you look out of the window you can see the other half of class stampeding here...?

Yusuke: *He sighed* How bothersome... *He took his seat in the back and laid down his head staring out of the window, secluded from the rest of the Class*
Nariko: (Huh, I've never seen that guy before. I guess I haven't noticed him, but, there is something...... menacing about him)
Miyuki: *notices my wings and hides them then shrugged* though I heard someone calling me ... must be my imagination .. *sees the school but still in a angel clothes then many student whisper to me*

Student #1: Hey koto is it cosplaying season already? I though it was for another month or so? *stares at me*

Student #2: its is a month from now I think... maybe someone wanted to cosplay early *shrugged* otaku's now a days ..

Student #1: yeah... *continues to stare at me*

Miyuki: walks to Yumi's class and bowed* sorry Im late... *goes to my seat silently while everyone's staring*
Nariko: (Sheesh. Why are so many kids late. I get that everyone isn't so close to the school, but geez.... Although, she seems.... different. I don't know why, but she just seems that way)

(So, should we make Miyuki the master for my character, or what :P)
Yumi: (I noticed that someone entered the class again).. "I glanced over the door"... "WHAT MY STEP SISTER??!!", I said to myself... (And I really don't know that she was wearing an angel outfit in my class!!)... "You have got to be kidding me", I said and facepalming... "stares to my step sister"... "I hurriedly pass her a note"
Nariko: (Notices) (They must know each other or something)
(Master? sure!! X3)

Miyuki: *read the note and glanced at my clothes then sighed* I should have brought something to school ... my mistake *stood up which shocked the students and goes to Nariko* neh Nariko-kun.. do you have some clothes appropriate for me to wear? *tilts my head then everyone face palmed at me*
Nariko: (Whispers) Miyuki, I thought I told you we can't have you run out of dressed like a Death Angel. I had a school uniform perfectly ready for you at home..... Thankfully, I knew this would happen. I had one of my friends, put a school uniform in your gym locker
Yumi: "WHAT SHE STAND UP IN THE CLASS??!!", I said to my mind... "This is going to be a chaos", I said facepalming again
Miyuki: *nodded my head* wakata.. we shall go now to my gym locker to receive the uniform ... I knew I could count on you Nariko-kun .. now come with me...*grabs ur arm to the gym locker ignored the teacher protesting then waved at Yumi*
Nariko: (Tries to hold her back) Wait! I can't go in there. It's the GIRLS Locker room... It's for girls. I know you're a Heavenborn Death Angel and all, but I thought I already taught you how that stuff works, Miyuki
Yumi: Owwwwk.. bye?.. Where is she going?.. "shrugged" "Don't know~", I said to my mind
Miyuki: *stops and tilts head* but I thought we death angels are the same and equal... theirs is no need to worry Im sure u already know it by know what my figures are neh? *continues walking* we must hurry before the teacher would get mad
Nariko: (Keeps trying to stop her) Well, things work a bit differently on Earth. Men and women have SEPERATE locker rooms
Miyuki: *stopped and think for a moment then sighed* why must being a human is too difficult these days... *glanced at the gym lockers* then you must wait for me here to be on guard on any demons approaching *runs off to the locker to change*
Nariko: Yeah, sure (Waits for a moment) (I swear, that Death Angel has a lot to learn. I'm just glad I stopped her before she dragged me in there. I know that if the other girls saw me, there's nothing Miyuki could do, since all Death Angels are not allowed to harm humans in anyway, but if those girls saw me, I'd be totally screwed)
Miyuki: *comes out of the gym locker in uniform but with cat ears* lets go to class...

(lol thats what shes wearing now)
Miyuki: *comes out of the gym locker in uniform but with cat ears* lets go to class...

(lol thats
Nariko: Good, lets go (Begins to walk to class)
Miyuki: *walks to class and grabs her seat then glanced at Yumi* Konnichiwa Yumi-chan *smiles*
Nariko: (Begins to read textbook)
Hello Miyuki-chan ~... "smiles"... Owwwk she is wearing a uniform now... with cat ears?... This is going to be crazy, "facepalming"
Nariko: (I still don't get why she needs the cat ears) (Sighs)

(Gotta go to school. Be back in a few hours)
Yusuke: *He sighed and nibbled on the eraser of his pencil, he was drawing and it looked like it was Pro-Level* Hrrrm... *He kept scribbling and thought to himself after seeing the others* Are all my classmates idiots? *He said under his breath with a sigh*
Nariko: (Looks over at Yusuke) (Something about him rubs me the wrong way)

(If you want, anifanfreak, you can have your character fight one of the Death Angels. Just not during school hours)
zzz
Yumi: (Hmmmm Is there something wrong in this class?... Nah~~.. Maybe I was just imagining)... "I countinued to write our assignments tomorrow and quickly put in my bag"... "Yosha~!!... I'm done now~!!... Imma gonna sleep for a moment~~... Zzzzzzzz~
Yumi: (Hmmmm Is there something wrong in this class?... Nah~~.. Maybe I was just imagining)... "I cou
over a year ago TheWatchGirl said…
Can I join?... I'm not kinda good at this but I will try!!
Name: Tohka Minori
Race: Demon Assassin
Personality: Loves pets, kind at others, plays her little toy, loves vegetables, loves ice cream, listens to music every night
Can I join?... I'm not kinda good at this but I will try!!
Name: Tohka Minori
Race: Demon
TheWatchGirl commented…
Sorry I just got second thoughts~... Gomenasai ~... T_T over a year ago
(Sure you can join)(
TheWatchGirl commented…
arigatou windwaker-kun!! (^-^) over a year ago
Tohka: "I tidy up my things and sits properly until the bell rings"... "Yumi is asleep again??", I said and sighed
Nariko: (Notices Tohka) (I can sense something about her.... its kinda like what I sense in Miyuki)
Miyuki: *stands up and pokes Yumi's shoulder* neh neh yumi-chan ... the bells gonna ring any minute *continues poking her*

(Neh Tokha-chan... your a demon assassin right? ^^)
zzz
Yumi: Matte matte~~!!.. Just five minutes?... okey?... "sleeps again"... Zzzzzzz~~~
(Yes I'm a demon assassin... I'm really sorry that you are confused (-_-#) )

Tohka: (Hmm I sense someone is a Death Angel here.. I'll investagate later).... "Bell rings"... It's lunch time... "I pick up my lunch box and I went to the cafeteria"...."What a weird classroom", I said and sighed
(lol its okie ^^ now you and anifanfreak-kun are both demon assassin's... when I add this symbol (" ") it means Im thinking)

Miyuki: *nodded my head on Yumi* ohh lunch time already... *shrugged and grabbed my lunch and heads to the rooftop* "hmmm now there are two demon's in my class already.. I though my visit here would be a demon-free one... guess Ill get busy for a while... Im sure Nariko-kun sense them too.. " *eats my lunch in deep though* "they dont seem to attack me yet... maybe there good demons..?" *shook my head* "nahhh.. Ill just observe and be on guard for a while too" *continues eating*
Yumi: Zzzzz~... "wakes up"... Huh, Where is everyone?... "I looked at my wrist watch"... WHAT ITS LUNCH TIME ALREADY??... And MIYUKI LEFT ME BEHIND... what a great step sister, I said and sighed... "I quickly grabbed my lunch box and went to the rooftop"... "pants"... Hey miyuki-chan!!.... "pants"... You didn-... "pants"... Hoooo!!, boy I'm really tired~.. "pants"... I'll just gonna eat... "seats next to miyuki"... "stares at her madly"
Miyuki: *chuckles at her and finishes my lunch* so you finally decided to wake up and have lunch neh? ... *stares at the clouds* Yumi-chan... you better be careful on our class .. cause I can sense 2 of them being our classmate... so better be on guard *glanced at her seriously* you never know when they'll strike *shrugged and ruffles her hair*
Nariko: (Wating lunch in class, trying to avoid anyone nearby)
Yusuke: *He was up on the roof eating onigiri for lunch with a large bottle of tea, he sighed* Hmm...
Nariko: (I need to keep watch of that Yusuke character. I can sense a dark aura on him)
Yusuke: *He looked at Nariko and stood up and passed him to throw away the Onigiri Wraps* You keep looking at me like that, Angel, You might regret it. Ignore me and I Ignore you. Mutual benefit... *He walked away drinking some more of his tea*
Nariko: (Shocked) (How did he know I was an earthborn Death Angel? I-it can't be possible. No human can tell that I'm an angel... He has to be an assassin. I gotta keep my guard up as best as I can)
Yusuke: *He looked at him and smirked* No need to be so tense man... *He walked into class*
Nariko: (Still worried) (Oh man, school is gonna be tough to go through)
Yusuke: *He sat down just as the bell to end Lunch*
Nariko: (Walked into class and sat at his desk, nervously) (Man, where is Miyuki when I need her)
Yusuke: *He sighed and a serene expression flows across his face and his aura loosens up and flows easily like a clear river, he sighs and begins to sketch on his sketch book again, even a slight smile crept across his face, it was very unnatural but it seemed to fit him with the warm glow around him* Well... It looks pretty good now... *He stuffed the draft in a folder, it was signed by an actual Manga Editor, he smiled and patted it and put it in his bag*