Anime Kingdom Hearts RP (Universal Series)

anifanfreak posted on Dec 03, 2014 at 06:24AM
Hey, Y'all! This is actually a Remake of the original Version that died off a Year ago with Hikari, Dream, and myself and I wanna Bring it back cause it looked good but we'd left for another RP in the Club I made for COD Black ops II Zombies, now I'm back and Ready to maintain... For maybe up to about 1000 Posts! Haha, Come and Join guys, hope you have great fun!!

You all know it! You all Love it! The Famous Disney Game By Square Enix, KINDOM HEARTS! NOW YOU GET TO BE A PART OF THE STORY!!!

Create your own OC and/or Use other Characters from the series!

If I missed anyone you want Please just tell me and I'll put you up with the character and I KNOW I missed a lot but that's on purpose since I don't wanna list 100+ Characters!

Characters:
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Ventus
Namine
Roxas
Axel/Lea
Aqua
Terra
Goofy
Donald
Mickey
Xion
Leon
Xemnas - TAKEN - Anifanfreak
Xigbar - TAKEN - Anifanfreak

All Organization XIII (Includes Xehanort, Xenmas, And Marluxia, choose Individuals, not all)
Gimney
All Disney Characters Included in the Series (Including The Destiny Island) (Individual)
Cloud
(ANY KH CHARACTER YOU CAN THINK OF!)

You can Be A Guardian of Light, fighting for King Mickey, alongside Sora, Kairi, Goofy, Donald, Riku, Axel/Lea, Etc.

OR

You can be one of the Thirteen Darknesses, Fighting for Xehanort, alongside The Original Organization XIII, Siåx, Xemnas, Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxine, Luxord, Etc.

NOW GO SAVE OR DESTROY THE WORLD WIELDERS OF THE Keyblades!

There are no Particular Rules, go nuts.

For OCs Use this Format!

Name:
Weapon Name: (Use either Guardian Of light, Seeker of Darkness, or Make it Original, no Need for Pics)
Appearance:
Personality:
Birth World: (Use Worlds from any of the games in The Series)

OC's
Anifanfreak:
-Yuuki

Firiel:
-Kaori
-Dale
last edited on May 26, 2015 at 08:27PM

Anime 214 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...