Anime Name your Favorite Waifu Or Bishie

QueenOfTheDaze posted on Sep 07, 2014 at 05:40AM
First What are waifu/ bishies? Waifu female anime character that your attracted to Bishe/ Bishouen Anime Or Manga Character That your attracted to.

Example : Kou Mabuchi He Just So cute >3> *Kyahhh*

Simple Rules .

Agree To The Terms v

No Stealing .

I Mean It.

Feel Free To Post More Than One .

And Have Fun!

First What  are waifu/ bishies?  Waifu female anime character that your attracted to Bishe/ Bishouen
last edited on Sep 07, 2014 at 05:44AM

Anime 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shiluoih said…
Masaomi Kida, I have a crush on him since 2012 uvu
Masaomi Kida, I have a crush on him since 2012 uvu
over a year ago QueenOfTheDaze said…
smirk
He Is charming in his own way
over a year ago ChadKumada said…
Kiyone from Tenchi the closest thing I have to a waifu. If I had to pick one, it'd be her. Had a crush on her since 1997. Page 8 of Mai Waifu collage (all pics from Deviant Art)
Kiyone from Tenchi the closest thing I have to a waifu.  If I had to pick one, it'd be her.  Had a cr
Waifu runner up, Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess. An ideal woman who's better than most mere mortals deserve.
last edited over a year ago
Waifu runner up, Belldandy from Ah!  My Goddess.  An ideal woman who's better than most mere mortals
QueenOfTheDaze commented…
Yass <3 over a year ago
over a year ago hetalianstella said…
Hanji Zoe would have to be my Waifu <3
Hanji Zoe would have to be my Waifu  <3
QueenOfTheDaze commented…
Fabulous ;) over a year ago
Third up is Miyuki from You're Under Arrest.
Third up is Miyuki from You're Under Arrest.
over a year ago Aph-Finland said…
heart
1st one... probably gotta be Eddie ^w^ ^w^ (btw i use this picture for lots of things X3)
1st one... probably gotta be Eddie ^w^ ^w^ (btw i use this picture for lots of things X3)
blush
2nd one, Poland, i used to LOOOOVE him, but when i like Eddie more, its ok i still like Poland. LOL its actually funny how i like Eddie and Poland the same bc there eyes r almost the same and i love that thing about them.
2nd one, Poland, i used to LOOOOVE him, but when i like Eddie more, its ok i still like Poland. LOL i
smile
3rd one, Switzerland, he's cool but i got bored kinda and started moving to Poland and Eddie ^w^ Switzy is still cool though. sorry Vash :( I still love you!!
3rd one, Switzerland, he's cool but i got bored kinda and started moving to Poland and Eddie ^w^ Swit
sad
4th one, a tie between Iceland and Norway, they are cool but people always take them from me, especially Norway. i still like them except the reason that ppl steal them
4th one, a tie between Iceland and Norway, they are cool but people always take them from me, especia
Aph-Finland commented…
i ship them only as brothers btw thats why i put them in my list and can't decide from the brothers. over a year ago
i like how almost all was Hetalia and 1 was Yo Kai Watch X3 X3 lol
over a year ago AnimeAvarice said…
Considering I'm attracted to at least one character per show I watch most of the time, I'm just gonna list the characters I would actually like to be with if they were real. Let's be real here, Lelouch is cool, but would be a really sucky husband.
First is Rui Ninomiya from Gatchaman Crowds. He's someone I would really get along with. We're both computer geeks, pacifists, and idealists. Granted, he's much smarter than me (*coughs*Invented X at age 18*cough*), but I wouldn't mind to have a relationship with him.
Considering I'm attracted to at least one character per show I watch most of the time, I'm just gonna
Second is Fai D. Flourite from Tsubasa Chronicle. He's really sweet and loves making people happy. I respect him quite a bit, despite being a fictional character. He's constantly trying to make people laugh, and hopefully we would work well together.
Second is Fai D. Flourite from Tsubasa Chronicle. He's really sweet and loves making people happy. I
AAAAAAND the waifu. Ayano Tateyama from Kagerou Project/Days/Daze. I could go on a 15 minute rant about why Ayano is a perfect and beautiful cinnamon bun, but instead I'll just say I like her for much of the same reasons as Fai.
AAAAAAND the waifu. Ayano Tateyama from Kagerou Project/Days/Daze. I could go on a 15 minute rant abo